Anderson Silva Threw The Fight. "The Perfect Fight On Saturday Is Chris Weidman Wins Im Tired" (Vide

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #41
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 92 92
I think Anderson lost in the perfect way.
People instead of giving Weidman credit are saying Anderson played
himself and gave the f!ght away so even though he lost people really aren't
seeing it as a loss. Anderson GOAT rep still intact.

If Anderson doesn't do that, Weidman ground and pounds him or he takes the decision after
wrestlefu*king him for 3 more rounds, and I'm an Anderson fan but just being real.

Last edited by PhantomRaviolis; 07-07-2013 at 06:40 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #42
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
[QUOTE=Fedor Christ;27719376]Wow. Some people are truly beyond pathetic.

I can recognize a coping mechanism when I see one. It's preferable to live in denial and convince yourself that Anderson threw the f!ght than it is to handle the truth that your idol got fu*king destroyed by a dude with less than 10 f!ghts. I LOVE Anderson and let it out some tears when they booed him. LOVE Anderson. But some of you guys are disgustingly weak.

These fu*king casual cassies at it again.

America knows a fixed f!ght when they see one. Listen to the interview he gave that one up on purpose. The knockout was very much real but when in Anderson's career have u ever seen him leave himself that wide open? Be logical bro this has nothing to do with idols this was fixed go back and look at the look on ushers face walking down the hall with him. That wasn't a look of "damn I can't believe he was beaten" he knew some. Bullsh*t took place and probably lost a lot of money behind it.
 4 years ago '10        #43
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
He's just trolling like his fans love to say about everything he says. Cant change up now.
 07-07-2013, 07:26 PM         #44
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
People that are saying he threw it to get out of the champions clause are dumb. He could have just relinquished the belt instead of embarrassing himself like this.
Not if he wants to still f!ght a few more times agains guys HE chooses

there are rumors if RJJ vs Anderson in UFC. Couldnt do that if he was champion

the fix is in
 07-07-2013, 07:28 PM         #45
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
im more talking about setting up the f!ghts like putting one f!ghter to f!ght another one

all these years and we have seen any of the top 3 f!ghters f!ght each other. jon jones, silva and GSP

i mean thats fu*king ridiculous

slavemaster was trying to milk them as much as he can but he failed because he never put to gether a top f!ght with silva
its not that crazy

look at how people turn on you when you lose, so the smaller guy never wants to f!ght the bigger guy.
 4 years ago '04        #46
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
I've been watching UFC for like 5 years now and I've gotta say that was one of the most bizarre f!ghts/postf!ght interviews I've ever seen. I understand there is a bit of a language barrier with Anderson and that his words after the first may have been a coping mechanism for his ego but it was all just very bizarre. It's gonna be interesting to see how he responds to this and where his career goes from here. I'm also interested to hear what dana has to say about this.
 4 years ago '06        #47
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ok now my view has changed. that sh*t was fixed

sh*t a lot of sports are fixed. Funny how ppl are just starting to realize this.
 07-07-2013, 07:40 PM         #48
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said the same thing here that he said when he lost

weidman is the best in the world.....wow

he said perfect f!ght would be chris weidman winning

he is a troll
 4 years ago '06        #49
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
the fact the he wants no rematch what so ever proves he threw it in...he wasn't pissed at all. he just got his money and left
 07-07-2013, 07:50 PM         #50
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My goat just wants to box Roy jones, let Silva live his dream

silva just proved boxing>mma
 4 years ago '05        #51
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,059 | Props total: 689 689
 JETSoverERTHING said:
Vitor, Griffin, plus many others that have great stand up, have all got that treatment from Silva... So to say he only does it vs people with weak stand up makes no sense... It's the way the man f!ghts.
He did not pull that sh*t against Vitor...and Forrest's stand up is far great
 4 years ago '07        #52
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
He threw the f!ght! If he wanted to he could destroy wild man, GPS, & Jon jones..so leave him alone
 4 years ago '05        #53
space
space
I don't think he intentionally threw the f!ght, but I don't think he went in there to win...Something was up, that was not the Silva we all love watching f!ght. Even before the f!ght him handing the belt over to Weidman...sh*t was just strange, definitely not how I wanted to see him go out!!
 4 years ago '08        #54
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
bruh dont even want the rematch. hes all na man im tired of f!ghting.
 4 years ago '09        #55
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I don't think he intentionally threw the f!ght, but I don't think he went in there to win...Something was up, that was not the Silva we all love watching f!ght. Even before the f!ght him handing the belt over to Weidman...sh*t was just strange, definitely not how I wanted to see him go out!!
Yes it was the Silva you love watching f!ght, look at his last f!ght again its the exact same only worse showboating
 4 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Yes it was the Silva you love watching f!ght, look at his last f!ght again its the exact same only worse showboating
He's done it in the past, but not this carelessly though. Last night he did nothing offensive except for some leg kicks. At least when he did this in the Maia f!ght he royally fu*ked up Maia's face in the process
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #57
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2137 2137
in my opinion, its the same as bret hart and vince mcmahon, except anderson played ball with dana white and put on a good "show" for the crowd. besides the video record prior to the f!ght, i find it way too coincidental that on the fourth of july weekend, an american of all the f!ghters in the roster, beats anderson in las vegas for the title. possible, yes, but its just too perfect for this loyal american. i find it pathetic that some people, white people mostly who are defending their newly crowned hero, seem to think there is somehow more integrity in mixed martial arts than any other form of entertainment. anderson was built up as this great unstoppable f!ghter. someone had to knock him off eventually. personally im glad that chris weidman won because he can speak english and give a decent interview.
 4 years ago '04        #58
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Something never looked right with this f!ght and Anderson.All the way up to the weigh in something ain't seem right.

He didnt look like he wanted to f!ght or be there.

after the f!ght he still didnt seem to care or be mad at losing the f!ght.Seems like he wants to retire or just fade away from the UFC or something.

IDk.I like chris tho,he is a young humble dude.

Dana is mad as fu*k lol.Rematch
 4 years ago '10        #59
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 8167 8167
Oh My Goodness(Joe Rogan Voice!). I dont Know what to believe now!
 4 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 Mattaveli said:
in my opinion, its the same as bret hart and vince mcmahon, except anderson played ball with dana white and put on a good "show" for the crowd. besides the video record prior to the f!ght, i find it way too coincidental that on the fourth of july weekend, an american of all the f!ghters in the roster, beats anderson in las vegas for the title. possible, yes, but its just too perfect for this loyal american. i find it pathetic that some people, white people mostly who are defending their newly crowned hero, seem to think there is somehow more integrity in mixed martial arts than any other form of entertainment. anderson was built up as this great unstoppable f!ghter. someone had to knock him off eventually. personally im glad that chris weidman won because he can speak english and give a decent interview.

White people huh...Damn even in discussing MMA race gets thrown in there...Boxden never ceases to amaze me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy