Anderson Silva Threw The Fight. "The Perfect Fight On Saturday Is Chris Weidman Wins Im Tired" (Vide

most viewed right now
 187
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #21
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
avatar space
space
$15,194 | Props total: 7810 7810
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
so ...for clarification your argument against the f!ght being thrown is what? because i was like it was definitely not (at first) then saw this interview and its almost clear cut.
The Spider you see now isn't clearly the same Spider you saw when he first came into the UFC. He showboats way too much now and finally got his clock cleaned for doing so. The blueprint is out there to beat him for any exceptional wrestler anyways, shoot on him deep and off the cage and he will give up the takedown easy. You have to have sub-defense though because his BJJ is good.

Absolutely no way this f!ght was thrown.
 4 years ago '10        #22
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
By the way, I do not think the f!ght was thrown... But I do think Dana will MAKE a rematch happen.... We will see how Silva reacts.
 4 years ago '06        #23
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
if he was going to lay down he should have let Bones go ahead and do it
 07-07-2013, 12:28 PM         #24
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas confusing "fixed" and "thrown" now
 4 years ago '05        #25
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Grimey Gramz said:
Sad I don't get to see GSP put on a wrestling clinic against him now though.
honestly, after watching that f!ght i feel Weidman is less of the f!ghter I thought he was...he got one takedown early which is what he wanted and it resulted in them both on their feet even though neither guy was sweaty or tired...after that no more takedowns and Silva stuffed the other attempts in what appeared to be an incredibly easy fashion...

watching Weidman struggle with takedowns and then look lost on the feet...i dunno; i came away from that f!ght feeling Silva gave it to him by going "full retard"...he always showboats, but i think he actually thought he was Neo for a second there...

would you pick Silva or Weidman if a rematch was setup? I'm picking Silva; just seems like it would've been better if Weidman went out there and either won by great grappling or great striking...seems like Silva robbed him of that chance...
 DEDOS said:
this idiot dana slavemaster white never made a f!ght with silva vs GSP or Silva vs Jones
GSP didn't want the Silva f!ght and i don't think Silva wanted the Bones f!ght...both probably for the same reasons
 4 years ago '09        #26
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
He did the same sh*t he always does, it came back to bite him in the a.ss end of story. Everyone thinks that showboating stuff is brilliant when it works now he gets caught and the f!ght was thrown? if Bonnars pillow fists had knocked him out that f!ght presumably would of been thrown aswell

If he didnt wanna be champion he could of vacated the title after this match and did all the other f!ghts he seems to want happen. He has 10 f!ghts remaining it seems now Jones and GSP are off the table so who will he f!ght if its not Wiedman again?
 4 years ago '05        #27
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 MysticKJ said:
honestly, after watching that f!ght i feel Weidman is less of the f!ghter I thought he was...he got one takedown early which is what he wanted and it resulted in them both on their feet even though neither guy was sweaty or tired...after that no more takedowns and Silva stuffed the other attempts in what appeared to be an incredibly easy fashion...

watching Weidman struggle with takedowns and then look lost on the feet...i dunno; i came away from that f!ght feeling Silva gave it to him by going "full retard"...he always showboats, but i think he actually thought he was Neo for a second there...

would you pick Silva or Weidman if a rematch was setup? I'm picking Silva; just seems like it would've been better if Weidman went out there and either won by great grappling or great striking...seems like Silva robbed him of that chance...
I agree. Weidman did not look impressive last night. He definitely won't be defending the belt for 7 years like Anderson. He just doesn't look like a polished f!ghter. Once his takedowns weren't working, he honestly looked lost.
 4 years ago '06        #28
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,887 | Props total: 25675 25675
Now do i think Silva threw the f!ght no. I do think he was crying to coast to a decision loss.
 4 years ago '05        #29
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Grimey Gramz said:
I'm not a GSP fan. I'm just telling it how I see it.

I'm very much rooting for Hendricks to beat him. I know Askren with a little more tooling can beat him too.
I'm curious, who is your favorite at hw, lh, mw, ww, lw & fw?
 4 years ago '12        #30
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
avatar space
space
$15,194 | Props total: 7810 7810
 Y.G. said:
I'm curious, who is your favorite at hw, lh, mw, ww, lw & fw?
HW: Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier
LHW: Daniel Cormier (if/when he drops down)
MW: Vitor Belfort
WW: Ben Askren
LW: Gilbert Melendez
FW: Frankie Edgar
BW: Henry Cejudo (you might not recognize the name now but you will)
FW: Joseph Benavidez (don't really like the division)
 4 years ago '12        #31
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 JETSoverERTHING said:
Vitor, Griffin, plus many others that have great stand up, have all got that treatment from Silva... So to say he only does it vs people with weak stand up makes no sense... It's the way the man f!ghts.
He didn't do that to Vitor. They just circled each other for a couple minute than exchanged a little before the front kick. Go back and watch the f!ght. He drops his hands once, but Vitor steps forward a little and he puts his hands up real quick.


[video - click to view]


And Griffin's slow a.ss posed no threat standing up.
 4 years ago '04        #32
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He did the same sh*t he always does, it came back to bite him in the a.ss end of story. Everyone thinks that showboating stuff is brilliant when it works now he gets caught and the f!ght was thrown? if Bonnars pillow fists had knocked him out that f!ght presumably would of been thrown aswell

If he didnt wanna be champion he could of vacated the title after this match and did all the other f!ghts he seems to want happen. He has 10 f!ghts remaining it seems now Jones and GSP are off the table so who will he f!ght if its not Wiedman again?
you right
 MysticKJ said:
honestly, after watching that f!ght i feel Weidman is less of the f!ghter I thought he was...he got one takedown early which is what he wanted and it resulted in them both on their feet even though neither guy was sweaty or tired...after that no more takedowns and Silva stuffed the other attempts in what appeared to be an incredibly easy fashion...

watching Weidman struggle with takedowns and then look lost on the feet...i dunno; i came away from that f!ght feeling Silva gave it to him by going "full retard"...he always showboats, but i think he actually thought he was Neo for a second there...

would you pick Silva or Weidman if a rematch was setup? I'm picking Silva; just seems like it would've been better if Weidman went out there and either won by great grappling or great striking...seems like Silva robbed him of that chance...

GSP didn't want the Silva f!ght and i don't think Silva wanted the Bones f!ght...both probably for the same reasons
very true

 Lex Lossis said:
n*ggas confusing "fixed" and "thrown" now


 Grimey Gramz said:
The Spider you see now isn't clearly the same Spider you saw when he first came into the UFC. He showboats way too much now and finally got his clock cleaned for doing so. The blueprint is out there to beat him for any exceptional wrestler anyways, shoot on him deep and off the cage and he will give up the takedown easy. You have to have sub-defense though because his BJJ is good.

Absolutely no way this f!ght was thrown.
i wont say no way...but the video had me kinda skeptical. in hindsight, anderson is old and couldnt weave he kept telling dude to hit him harder tho so idk. not the first time someone got caught slippin showboating and wont be the last
 4 years ago '08        #33
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
avatar space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Bea5T said:
Arum has probably fixed over 100 f!ghts in his career


So is Chris Weidman REALLY that good or is it more of the spider getting tired of defending his title ?
 4 years ago '10        #34
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
He didn't do that to Vitor. They just circled each other for a couple minute than exchanged a little before the front kick. Go back and watch the f!ght. He drops his hands once, but Vitor steps forward a little and he puts his hands up real quick.



And Griffin's slow a.ss posed no threat standing up.
Well of course he over showboated, im just saying, he ALWAYS f!ghts like that.. Always drops his hands.. no matter vs who.. he does it. Like everyone has said... he just got caught this time.... slipped up... we'll see on this rematch.
 4 years ago '07        #35
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
i still can't believe what i saw smh. i want to say it was fixed, but that would take away what Weidman did. he really did catch his a.ss and Silva played himself. like cube said tho "everything is corrupt"
 4 years ago '06        #36
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
 Lex Lossis said:
n*ggas confusing "fixed" and "thrown" now
true.
 4 years ago '12        #37
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 JETSoverERTHING said:
Well of course he over showboated, im just saying, he ALWAYS f!ghts like that.. Always drops his hands.. no matter vs who.. he does it. Like everyone has said... he just got caught this time.... slipped up... we'll see on this rematch.
No, the point of this thread is that he threw it. So everyone is not saying "he just got caught", people are saying he threw the f!ght.
 07-07-2013, 02:32 PM         #38
ninetrey28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be honest now...you all bi*ch how he was acting like a clown and showboating and yet you all claim that muhammed ali is the greatest boxer ever who was a worse of a showboating clown and o yea he got his a.ss beat like 15 times ......the only greatest of all time who lost almost 20 f!ghts compared 2 andersons 5...tysons 5...even mayweathers 0? and so on and so on
 4 years ago '07        #39
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2581 2581

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #40
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 MysticKJ said:
honestly, after watching that f!ght i feel Weidman is less of the f!ghter I thought he was...he got one takedown early which is what he wanted and it resulted in them both on their feet even though neither guy was sweaty or tired...after that no more takedowns and Silva stuffed the other attempts in what appeared to be an incredibly easy fashion...

watching Weidman struggle with takedowns and then look lost on the feet...i dunno; i came away from that f!ght feeling Silva gave it to him by going "full retard"...he always showboats, but i think he actually thought he was Neo for a second there...

would you pick Silva or Weidman if a rematch was setup? I'm picking Silva; just seems like it would've been better if Weidman went out there and either won by great grappling or great striking...seems like Silva robbed him of that chance...

GSP didn't want the Silva f!ght and i don't think Silva wanted the Bones f!ght...both probably for the same reasons

I agree completely with this. Weidman was pretty unimpressive in this f!ght, he was scared, apprehensive, lost...I'm not sure what to believe when it comes to Anderson this f!ght, but it looked like he was just trying hard to get into Weidman's head, to beat him mentally...which I think up to that point was very successful. He got deep into Weidman's head and he started chasing, but Weidman does have some power and he got caught

I think if Anderson came out with the intent on putting him away, he could have done it in 2 rounds with ease. If they were to rematch and Anderson came in with his head on straight and was motivated, he could end Weidman easy. He just still looked lightyears ahead of Weidman. Weidman looked like a kid with 10 f!ghts who was going up against his idol. Maybe he'd come into the next one calmer since he already "knows" he can do it...but he just didn't look comfortable out there to me. That's what Silva does to people though.

I'm still pissed Anderson lost, but then that's the beauty of MMA, and the most remarkable thing about his run. No matter how good you are, you can always get caught. Every opponent is dangerous. And Anderson rattled off how many wins in a row? It's unbelievable.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy