Woj: Rockets give Dwight Howard what Lakers, Kobe wouldn't: unconditional love

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
It from Vh1 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 157 157
 DanBootleg said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #62
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,213 | Props total: 24707 24707
 1andonlyKingP said:
Oh really?

Shaq was quite the clown, yet he still managed to lead the Lakers to 3 chips
Did you see shaq jokin around in the playoffs tho? EVER?

I just saw a video of the 09 finals where dwight was trying to joke around with kobe BEFORE the biggest game of his life

[video - click to view]

31:34
 4 years ago '04        #63
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
 LeChosen1 said:
1 good series against an undersized Miami Squad doesnt elevate u too Best Bigman in the NBA

Dude avg 11/8 in the regular season, lets not let are emotions blind us from the fact that before Dwight had his back injury nobody was fu*king with him in the paint
i'm not basing this off one series i been following Indiana...he don't have to put up 30 a night with Granger, George, West, Stevenson, Hill... Hibbs got a legit back-to-the basket post game, hook shot and solid post/paint D. he is kinda slow like Patrick Ewing was sometimes BUT he is working and getting better every year. Dwight been doing the same sh*t for the past 7 years with no improvement. he still catch the ball low and get stripped all the time. he got the same weak a.ss spin moves and n*ggas like Tim Duncan be just waiting for that sh*t...

Plus any solid defensive 7 footer can frustrate and shut Howard down because he aint even 7 foot...

...and if my n*gga ZFG Bynum was healthy he would be the best center in the league...

[pic - click to view]

im still a year later in a daze at how you trade a center that has won you two rings on one leg for one 6'10 with no post moves coming off major back surgery...
 4 years ago '11        #64
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
kobe not lieing tho? i mean I willing to bet money that howard will never win a ring with the rockets and james hardens overrated a.ss and howard don't deserve respect when all he do is clown around and don't take sh*t serious

4 years ago '12        #65
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,120 | Props total: 15684 15684
"Unconditional Love"
 4 years ago '06        #66
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 S W A N said:
1st option? That n*gga is a.ss cheeks on offense. Roy Hibbert has surpassed him on offense and he was straight trash coming outta college.
And this post proves my point....one year playing with Tobe and now he's not a first option when he done been to the finals with a sub par team as a first option

We'll see this year
 4 years ago '08        #67
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8649 8649
Laker fans are mad as fu*k. Dwight sucked a.ss last season because he was playing with Kobe.

Same reason Steve Nash wasn't effective. You can't put a ball hog like Kobe with other stars and expect them to be successful.

Kobe's a cancer to the Lakers. Get over it.
 07-08-2013, 08:16 AM         #68
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:

I just saw a video of the 09 finals where dwight was trying to joke around with kobe BEFORE the biggest game of his life

31:34
damn he joked around and they STILL had to triple team that boy every possession
 4 years ago '11        #69
sniperbkeny 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 34 34
 Oh Finesse said:
Boston is where real men actually come. Ask these boxden cats, you gotta have tough skin to play in that sh*thole racist city.. boxden members outside of Massachusetts wouldn't dare step foot in this state with any skin color darker than olive
n*ggaplease
I moved out there and ain't sh*t that makes you second guess being there. Stop it clown

4 years ago '11        #70
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
 The Rhyming Ape said:
He probably did. Shaq used to always joke around on the sidelines, in the locker room and at shoot-around. Kobe used to rip Shaq all the time because he felt he didn't take the game seriously enough.

Dude was a clown, but he handled his business when the game started. sh*t, Lebron is the same way. Which is why it's false that you can't be a jokester and lead your team to a title. Not everybody has to be a complete as*hole like Jordan or Kobe.
 4 years ago '05        #71
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
 4 years ago '12        #72
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
I actually think houston is a dope team now.
 4 years ago '10        #73
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 9031 9031
lol @ Kobe thinking his talk to Howard was going to convince D Ho to man up and stay with LA.

Hell naw, D Ho wants his azz kissed and, if anything, Kobe's speech made Howard want to stray from returning to LA.

Lakers were stupid to let Kobe give the recruitment speech to Howard.

Watch Howard go to Houston and dominate like he was back in Orlando
 4 years ago '12        #74
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
Going to a team like Houston has no real pressure. He can be the man and never win a ring as long as they make the playoffs. Pau is the softest player in the league and still won a ring playing with KB. Dwight couldn't handle the same pressure Pau a had to deal with?

Still Dwight the best center in League when he feels up to it.
 4 years ago '07        #75
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Oh Finesse said:
Boston is where real men actually come. Ask these boxden cats, you gotta have tough skin to play in that sh*thole racist city.. boxden members outside of Massachusetts wouldn't dare step foot in this state with any skin color darker than olive
i always hear Boston is racist
 4 years ago '07        #76
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Walmart said:
lol @ Kobe thinking his talk to Howard was going to convince D Ho to man up and stay with LA.

Hell naw, D Ho wants his azz kissed and, if anything, Kobe's speech made Howard want to stray from returning to LA.

Lakers were stupid to let Kobe give the recruitment speech to Howard.

Watch Howard go to Houston and dominate like he was back in Orlando
probably will, and I won't be mad at that you can't have two people w/ big egos on a team.. one of them has to tone it down for the better of the team but they couldn't... kobe now talking about facilitating next year.. if he would've done it last year Dwight probably would've stayed
 4 years ago '07        #77
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 DSmith93 said:
but shaq was ABLE TO CLOWN after dominating on the floor, so we didn't give a fu*k if he goof off, we got a 3 peat with dude,

dwight on the other hand, is a pure clown that haven't won anything and doesn't earn the right to clown like shaq

Shaq was clowning before during and after winning his first ring so I don't get what you're saying
 4 years ago '06        #78
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 philly337 said:
And if they would have ran the offense through the best center in the league in a league depleted of big men the lakers would have been championship contenders

Watch what happens this year...dwight went from being top center in the nba and the most valued player in the NBA behind bron to being looked at as a mid tier guy whos overrated playing with tobe

Again watch what dwight does this year and get those excuses ready as you always do
Is everybody ready?
 4 years ago '06        #79
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 philly337 said:
Is everybody ready?
I don't think they are
 4 years ago '09        #80
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,398 | Props total: 35161 35161
 philly337 said:
I don't think they are
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy