most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 illini10fan said:
this dude got LA twisted..it what u see in hollywood movies
Was thinking the same think. This cat ain't been to LA a day in his life.
 4 years ago '06        #42
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,474 | Props total: 26269 26269
 CosbySweater said:
He has to be the most hoe a.ss n*gga I've ever seen in my life....
i hear you but i respect the fact he didnt give in to peer pressure from everyone in LA. he stayed true to himself
 4 years ago '04        #43
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
That n*gga Dwight got envenomated by that Black Mamba....shook his a.ss right outta LA
[pic - click to view]

07-07-2013, 04:44 PM         #44
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CosbySweater said:
He has to be the most hoe a.ss n*gga I've ever seen in my life....
Kobe rah?
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #45
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 1685 1685
I never wanted Howard on the Lakers from the get go. Dude is probably the most mentally weak player in the league. Any type of adversity or criticism comes his way and homie folds like a lawn chair. The best center in the league? With no type of serviceable post moves or any type of offense at all?? Sure homie can rebound and play good D, when he feels like it. Dude just couldn't handle the pressure of playing in the huge spotlight of LA or the pressure from Kobe. Kobe wants to win and he's not gonna baby nobody. People thinks that makes him a bad teammate, but really was MJ any different? You don't gotta be nice. Dwight is just a soft a.ss dude. Good luck to him in Houston. Looking forward to those many second round exits.
 4 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
So much respect for Kobe, good for my n*gga Bean. Kobe is to real of a n*gga to be putting up with bullsh*t when a ring is on the line. Howard will retire ringless. He's going to be the "Barkley" of his era. Just like Jordan said Barkley would never win a ring, because mentally he wasn't committed, I'm sure Kobe is saying the same sentiment on Dwight.
 4 years ago '11        #47
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5383 5383
 EnlightenMe said:
great read. props.
This.
 4 years ago '04        #48
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
I'll reserve my comments on DH till the season starts. howard will be 100%. lets see how he plays with no injury excuses.

As far as the lakers go it will prob be a long season but hopefully we make some big moves next summer. In Mitch we trust
 4 years ago '11        #49
nastynorm89 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 62 62
 Bea5T said:
Harden on his knees like
 4 years ago '04        #50
the wise one 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 82 82
 Oh Finesse said:
Boston is where real men actually come. Ask these boxden cats, you gotta have tough skin to play in that sh*thole racist city.. boxden members outside of Massachusetts wouldn't dare step foot in this state with any skin color darker than olive
^^^^so true. I'm Dominican and went to college at BENTLEY in Waltham Mass. and it was racist as hell. Had I known ahead of time I probably wouldn't have gone, but the scholarship they gave me was too good to pass up, otherwise I would have left after a week. Not to mention most chicks are pasty as hell.
 4 years ago '10        #51
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
this aint Love and Basketball n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #52
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6142 6142
nothing wrong with wanting unconditional love.

you see the heat clowning around and everyone being cool with each other and they're winning championships yet the lakers are all stiff and boring and f!ghting with each other all the time and getting nothing done.

having fun and having friendly teammates is just something thats important to dwight. hes a big sensitive a.ss n*gga.

also it was said recently that no one wants to play with kobe. his complete disregard for his peers has finally took its toll. no one is gonna help him get #6
 4 years ago '04        #53
Tyrone Biggumz 1 heat pts
space
space
$393 | Props total: 116 116
all the "new" Houston fans... you will see soon enough why Lakers fans are disgusted and glad this clown is gone... just wait...by the last pre-season games he will be:
-getting stripped in the post on like 75-80% of his touches
-crying for fouls all the time after he get stripped or bricks
-missing free throws and laughing like its funny
-playing half-hearted cause he feeling some kind of way
-getting his points on 12 of 32 FT's 4 baskets and boards but not doing sh*t to help win
-missing dunks and alley-oops blaming it on his back or shoulder

I am one of the Laker fans that took offense to the Buss's coveting and trading 2 ring ZFG Bynum for this too small, no post move having a.ss clown. Bynum & Gasol put in work on this clown in the Finals, dismantling his spirit. I am glad he left. I knew he was leaving too watching the half-assed effort he gave all year. I just wish Mitch and Jim Buss had the nuts to trade him during the season so we could have gotten some draft picks or something out of his a.ss. Dwight only went to Houston because he hopes Harden and Parsons can hide the blaring flaws in his game and take all the blame and focus off him when they don't win. Hibbert is the best big man in the league right now...
 4 years ago '09        #54
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 11359 11359
Laker fans salty as fu*k

i see yall wishing my team failure

yall forgetting one thing though

Morey ain't done making moves
 4 years ago '13        #55
LeChosen1 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
 Tyrone Biggumz said:
all the "new" Houston fans... you will see soon enough why Lakers fans are disgusted and glad this clown is gone... just wait...by the last pre-season games he will be:
-getting his points on 12 of 32 FT's 4 baskets and boards but not doing sh*t to help win

I am one of the Laker fans that took offense to the Buss's coveting and trading 2 ring ZFG Bynum for this too small, no post move having a.ss clown. Bynum & Gasol put in work on this clown in the Finals, dismantling his spirit. I am glad he left. I knew he was leaving too watching the half-assed effort he gave all year. I just wish Mitch and Jim Buss had the nuts to trade him during the season so we could have gotten some draft picks or something out of his a.ss. Dwight only went to Houston because he hopes Harden and Parsons can hide the blaring flaws in his game and take all the blame and focus off him when they don't win. Hibbert is the best big man in the league right now...

1 good series against an undersized Miami Squad doesnt elevate u too Best Bigman in the NBA

Dude avg 11/8 in the regular season, lets not let are emotions blind us from the fact that before Dwight had his back injury nobody was fu*king with him in the paint
 4 years ago '10        #56
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Tyrone Biggumz said:

4 years ago '09        #57
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2772 2772
I wish him the best of luck in Houston, but when they get bounced in the post-season and not winning titles, the media is going to treat him like Kobe did
 4 years ago '11        #58
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4395 4395
 DSmith93 said:
No one's ever won a championship having a clown as their leader.
Oh really?

Shaq was quite the clown, yet he still managed to lead the Lakers to 3 chips
 4 years ago '11        #59
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4395 4395
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
you see the heat clowning around and everyone being cool with each other and they're winning championships
Exactly.

Not everybody has to be an as*hole like Kobe/Jordan to lead their team to a title.
 4 years ago '05        #60
SoReal 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 582 582
Ok dwight, lets start with Van Gundy ok?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop