Anderson Silva gets knocked out (GIF) (pic)

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
106 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #21
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322

[pic - click to view]

his face in the top image
 4 years ago '11        #22
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,287 | Props total: 19995 19995
 Russ369 said:
But it would of been much more believable for him to throw it than getting KO'd (not a one-punch KO, but a bunch of shots)
not at all
 4 years ago '12        #23
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
he definitely gave it away. it's blatant. i saw this post on sherdog after i already knew the knockdown was a.ssisted by silva himself.

(open image in new tab)

[pic - click to view]

insane how some guy called silva losing on purpose days before the f!ght.

courtesy of lex lossis

Lex Lossis said:

NO WAY

NOSTRADAMUS?!!?

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 07-07-2013 at 02:59 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #24
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
reported thread for racism
 07-07-2013, 07:27 AM         #25
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but but but silva lost on purposeeeee
 4 years ago '06        #26
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
Need the link
 4 years ago '10        #27
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 7657 7657
Lost on purpose man. dont fu*k with my goat
 4 years ago '06        #28
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
Anderson one of if not the best boxers I seen in mma but he's still just ok at it (a decent am-pro). Pulling straight back, hands down, chin up
 4 years ago '09        #29
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
i bet mad people in las vegas are gonna get their legs broken

you better pay your debts, i lost money last night, i told my dad betting on silva is a sure thing he said there was not such thing as a sure thing..........i lost

i would have been more content with the lost if Jones did it to him
 4 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
he's done with the game said he doesnt want a rematchor to f!ght for titles if thast aint enough to explain why he threw the f!ght I dont know what to tell you....He's still the goat
 07-07-2013, 09:19 AM         #31
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EnlightenMe said:
i don't know man. f!ghters are fu*ked in the head. why did roberto duran quit? why did mike tyson bite holyfields ear? people, especially f!ghters, do strange and irrational things sometimes. i'm looking at that knockout and it looks faker than a three dollar bill. just calling it how i see it
 EnlightenMe said:
he definitely gave it away. it's blatant. i saw this post on sherdog after i already knew the knockdown was a.ssisted by silva himself.

(open image in new tab)

[pic - click to view]

insane how some guy called silva losing on purpose days before the f!ght.

courtesy of lex lossis
Oh because some guy on sherdog made a random prediction, he must have thrown the f!ght. FOH. Duran quit because sugar ray made him quit, he couldn't land a punch and was getting tagged by Leonard and couldn't take it anymore. Tyson is a head case who lost it that night. And the proof is right there in those pictures and the video, silva got caught clean. Anyone saying otherwise is completely ignorant or willfully blind. At some of you not being able to handle your god getting KOd. Deal with it.
 4 years ago '07        #32
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 BlackRepub85 said:
LOL @ he's still the goat. Since supposedly you guys think he took a dive, name one athlete in sport that is considered the greatest and tell me which one took a dive.

I'LL WAIT.
Pete rose
 07-07-2013, 01:50 PM         #33
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya, he earned and deserved that for not respecting his opponent.
 07-07-2013, 01:55 PM         #34
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
Only a guy who's never really fought combat seriously would say a punch wasn't that bad. Any person who's even trained in combat will tell you a timely punch no matter the strength of it will KO you.

The spot Weidman hit Anderson, the jawline is very susceptible to KO humans. It doesn't need to be powerful, it just needs to be well placed. But keep telling yourself he took a dive lol.
Only people that aren't f!ghters or never been in a f!ght know this concept of a knockouts potential. No matter how hard or semi hard a person gets hit.
 4 years ago '04        #35
k333zY 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 17 17
Pride comes before the fall of every man
 4 years ago '04        #36
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
Dude got tapped and went limp....huh??
 4 years ago '12        #37
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 Vincent Vega said:
Oh because some guy on sherdog made a random prediction, he must have thrown the f!ght. FOH. Duran quit because sugar ray made him quit, he couldn't land a punch and was getting tagged by Leonard and couldn't take it anymore. Tyson is a head case who lost it that night. And the proof is right there in those pictures and the video, silva got caught clean. Anyone saying otherwise is completely ignorant or willfully blind. At some of you not being able to handle your god getting KOd. Deal with it.
wasn't really a random prediction. if you read his post it was pretty detailed and he had good reasons especially looking at it now. that was perceptive of him. not saying that because someone predicted it that means silva actually threw the f!ght. but it's telling and it's worth noting. the fact that sugar ray was dominating the f!ght doesn't entail that duran has to quit. if you know anything about duran, people knew duran was a warrior and would f!ght till the very end. that's why the commentators were so shocked by what they saw. it's not like he never lost before that f!ght. and he had beaten ray leonard before. as far as tyson, that's fair. but i don't need tyson as an example. there have been plenty of wtf moments in f!ghting history.

BlackRepub85 said:
Only a guy who's never really fought combat seriously would say a punch wasn't that bad. Any person who's even trained in combat will tell you a timely punch no matter the strength of it will KO you.

The spot Weidman hit Anderson, the jawline is very susceptible to KO humans. It doesn't need to be powerful, it just needs to be well placed. But keep telling yourself he took a dive lol.
yea i understand looks can be deceiving when it comes to a punch. i'm not necessarily saying he took a dive. maybe he did, maybe he didn't. we don't know. but the larger point is he didn't have to take a dive to have thrown the f!ght.

said it in the silva/weidman thread but i'm going to quote it again here:
 EnlightenMe said:
i think people are getting confused here by what i and others are saying. you can throw a f!ght even if a knockout is legitimate. if you are constantly opening yourself up to a knockout because you want to lose and you consequently get knocked out, then you still threw the f!ght.

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 07-07-2013 at 04:59 PM..
 07-07-2013, 04:29 PM         #38
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:

which is the reason I go straight for an arm bar
 4 years ago '06        #39
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 4 years ago '04        #40
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 733 733
Com on Son... Really.. n*gga didnt even f!ght..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
154 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
97 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy