Black Friend Who Speaks "White" At Work! (Deon Cole Comedy Skit)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '12        #81
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 carltouss619 said:
Wow, you're an idiot. I have no clue where you are trying to go with your response because I never said anything about NOT CHANGING THE WAY YOU SPEAK OR BEHAVE IN A CORPORATE SETTING. Please learn how to read and understand what you're reading. I repeat again for the slow minded individuals such as yourself.

My question from the start that has never changed is:

Why does speaking PROPER have to be considered WHITE. Why can it just be speaking proper?

If you can not answer this then just don't say nothing.
Because white people are known for speaking proper and we aren't its literally THAT simple bro. no doubt there are blacks that speak proper on the regular, but in reality we are known for talking a certain way. stop making it more difficult than it should be

A black kid born and raised in the suburbs around nothing but white people is gonna end up "taking white" because of the way he pronounces his words, says certain things, ect. if he walks in the hood with that then he's gonna stick out like a juice stain on a white shirt
 4 years ago '11        #82
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 4255 4255
 Stillhyphy said:
Because white people are known for speaking proper and we aren't its literally THAT simple bro. no doubt there are blacks that speak proper on the regular, but in reality we are known for talking a certain way. stop making it more difficult than it should be

A black kid born and raised in the suburbs around nothing but white people is gonna end up "taking white" because of the way he pronounces his words, says certain things, ect. if he walks in the hood with that then he's gonna stick out like a juice stain on a white shirt
Remember that speaking "properly" is subjective because the same White people that condemn you for your speech are condemned by those in the UK who say they speak the King's English. So it's not that White people speak properly and we don't, it's just that they have classified their type of speech as the proper variant.
 4 years ago '07        #83
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Stillhyphy said:

haha I'm done with you guys.
 4 years ago '04        #84
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1126 1126
 Deuterion said:
Remember that speaking "properly" is subjective because the same White people that condemn you for your speech are condemned by those in the UK who say they speak the King's English. So it's not that White people speak properly and we don't, it's just that they have classified their type of speech as the proper variant.
:ilikewha timseeing:
 4 years ago '12        #85
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Deuterion said:
aight true

carltouss619 said:
haha I'm done with you guys.
are you gonna sit there and say im wrong? honestly. thats the simple way way of putting it dumbass, people in here have been trying to explain it to you for 5 pages.
 4 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
time and place for everything....
 4 years ago '08        #87
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Deuterion said:
preach
 4 years ago '08        #88
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 ddash said:
I think they were in California tho.
yeah I know, but that saying means where ever your at, do as everyone else in that society.
 4 years ago '07        #89
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Stillhyphy said:

are you gonna sit there and say im wrong? honestly. thats the simple way way of putting it dumbass, people in here have been trying to explain it to you for 5 pages.
you simple that's all and it's okay
 4 years ago '04        #90
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
this is funny... I wanna see the one where they bust the white guy sounding black haha ... You don't have to do this to fit in, bro... haha
 07-11-2013, 11:56 AM         #91
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vercetti said:
This is exactly me. fml.
 4 years ago '10        #92
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
Chicago stand Up!!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy