Watch Dogs on Xbox One will have a more dynamic city compared to Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4

most viewed right now
 128
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Top 10 Everyday Things You're Consistently Doing Wrong
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside May 22 - Murder suspect who used big-penis defense found not guilty
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
373 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #1
5595 pageviews
83 comments


CrunchTime CDN 427 heat pts427
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3918 3918
Watch Dogs on Xbox One will have a more dynamic city compared to Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4
 

 

Watch Dogs News: Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay drops a bombshell saying that the Xbox One version of Watch Dogs will have a more dynamic city.


Watch Dogs hits Xbox One and PS4 later this year when the next gen consoles hit store shelves. If recent reports are to believed however, the Xbox One version might be the way to go. Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay has stated that Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4.

"We're still very much in the R&D period, that's what I call it, because the hardware is still new," Guay said. "It's obvious to us that it’s going to take a little while before we can get to the full power of those machines and harness everything. But, even now we realise that both of them have comparable power, and for us that’s good, but everyday it changes almost. We’re pushing it and we’re going to continue doing that until [Watch Dogs] ship date."

Mr. Guay continues, "So suppose you were an AI, and the decision to make you move was run elsewhere. There would be the same latency," he continued. "If you think about it, it's not different than you holding the controller when you're playing multiplayer. It might allow someone to use one dedicated machine just for on AI. What kind of AI could I do with that? That's interesting."

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One stating, “Physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing. The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay went on. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

In addition to those comments Mr. Guay went on to talk a bit about the graphics and the “dynamism” of the city. Here is what he had to say:

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

What do you think about this development? Will the cloud have that much of an impact in the next generation? Do you even care?




visit this link Watch Dogs on Xbox One will have a more dynamic city compared to Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4

83 comments for "Watch Dogs on Xbox One will have a more dynamic city compared to Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4"

 4 years ago '04        #2
d2921 2842 heat pts2842
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 4344 4344

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #3
CrunchTime CDN 427 heat pts427 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3918 3918
 d2921 said:

[pic - click to view]

No this lil n*gga did not make his self into a boxden smiley
 4 years ago '05        #4
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 949 949
 4 years ago '05        #5
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 4 years ago '05        #6
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 CrunchTime CDN said:
No this lil n*gga did not make his self into a boxden smiley
Someone else made that sh*t as a joke, but that really is a pretty dope smiley, isn't it?

Someone needs to get on ronnie to make it official.
 4 years ago '05        #7
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,648 | Props total: 9381 9381
Less powerful and still has the better multi-plat games. Xbox Won.
[pic - click to view]

 07-06-2013, 06:30 AM         #8
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t, they're just getting paid more to polish the xbox one version. f*ggots.
 4 years ago '05        #9
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 YOUNGZERO said:
Bullsh*t, they're just getting paid more to polish the xbox one version. f*ggots.
Even if so, how does that make the statement bullsh*t?
 4 years ago '04        #10
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,560 | Props total: 384 384
 CrunchTime CDN said:
No this lil n*gga did not make his self into a boxden smiley
So you claim you're new here and you've never been here before, completely ignorant to people like HDBeatz... yet, you knew exactly who that was in that smiley. You're a f*ggot, HD.
 4 years ago '05        #11
Chuck_Remixed 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$16,347 | Props total: 1501 1501
 4 years ago '05        #12
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 e G o Maniac said:
So you claim you're new here and you've never been here before, completely ignorant to people like HDBeatz... yet, you knew exactly who that was in that smiley. You're a f*ggot, HD.


Good point.

Although he was here 2 years ago, you apparently haven't seen the Boyz II Men serenades that he sends to the ladies on here.
 07-06-2013, 07:10 AM         #13
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O.K. HDBeatz we get it.

Enough with the PS4 news already.

Oh, wait...

On topic: I think the PS4 version has like an hour more of exclusive content though.


[pic - click to view]



Call it a graphical presentation vs bonus content trade off.
 4 years ago '05        #14
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 Laharl said:
O.K. HDBeatz we get it.

Enough with the PS4 news already.

Oh, wait...

On topic: I think the PS4 version has like an hour more of exclusive content though.


[pic - click to view]



Call it a graphical presentation vs bonus content trade off.
We saw how the AC extra content was.
 4 years ago '05        #15
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$35,459 | Props total: 6867 6867
 4 years ago '05        #16
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 P-Hill said:
Knicks lawst.
 07-06-2013, 07:22 AM         #17
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
We saw how the AC extra content was.
I'm just saying.
 4 years ago '06        #18
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,505 | Props total: 151 151
He kind of contradicts himself a little in this article, which makes me wonder if it's just a promotion for the cloud service.

At first he says that they haven't harnessed either machine, meaning neither the PS4 OR the XBox One was pushed to the limit. Basically saying that neither would have an advantage over the other.

Then he speaks hypothetically stating what COULD be possible on the cloud (tree physics, etc) and why it might be an advantage. However, he it immediately follows up by stating this is possible within the machines though.

He basically closes by saying if they unload these processes to the cloud, he could spend more time working on "dynamism" which would be more prevalent on XBone.

The whole article is contradictory, if the machines aren't even pushed to the limit, why would he need to unload processes to the cloud? Additionally, although I admit I haven't researched the cloud enough, there are some points that seem unclear. He is speaking physics and other equations. Are these services already created and available for developers to use in the cloud or does he still have to create them and allow the cloud to do the processing? Because if he's still writing the software, the development time he is talking about seems negligible.

A lot of unanswered questions.
 4 years ago '05        #19
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,648 | Props total: 9381 9381
^ Sony stans in spin mode already.
 4 years ago '05        #20
Krazie 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$43,505 | Props total: 14942 14942
 edouble2k6 said:
He kind of contradicts himself a little in this article, which makes me wonder if it's just a promotion for the cloud service.

At first he says that they haven't harnessed either machine, meaning neither the PS4 OR the XBox One was pushed to the limit. Basically saying that neither would have an advantage over the other.

Then he speaks hypothetically stating what COULD be possible on the cloud (tree physics, etc) and why it might be an advantage. However, he it immediately follows up by stating this is possible within the machines though.

He basically closes by saying if they unload these processes to the cloud, he could spend more time working on "dynamism" which would be more prevalent on XBone.

The whole article is contradictory, if the machines aren't even pushed to the limit, why would he need to unload processes to the cloud? Additionally, although I admit I haven't researched the cloud enough, there are some points that seem unclear. He is speaking physics and other equations. Are these services already created and available for developers to use in the cloud or does he still have to create them and allow the cloud to do the processing? Because if he's still writing the software, the development time he is talking about seems negligible.

A lot of unanswered questions.

[pic - click to view]



It's way too early for all those words.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside PAWG Sydney Alexandra
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Black Panther Fans... Come In & Defend This...
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Chick from work finds brehs drivers license.."everybody @ work always ..
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside New Dave Chappelle [5/15/17]
38 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 11 Reasons Why you Should marry a single mother
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Chris Broussard On Paul George "if you go to the Lakers and you don't win,..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Well Damn Everyday Struggle - Joe low key pissed that Ak did the brilliant idi..
138 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Might sell this thread for $495 | BBB Big Booty bi-ches
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy