Dubai 1991 to 2013

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 THE RETURN 35 said:
dubai or dubay
 EKEK said:
do buy.
The correct arabic pronunciation is Du-BAY (like BAY area)...
 4 years ago '04        #22
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 Gatorfan2611 said:
anybody ever been there before? is it safe for visitors to drive around freely?
my father travels there once a year for work, said the areas he's been in are spotless and very nice. he was even near a city where it's isolate only for women, and they have their own "customs" such as not having to wear the traditional "covering" garbs, and can hold normal jobs.

Said it has weird areas, but very very nice everywhere he's been, I'd have to ask again to see which cities he was in
 07-06-2013, 07:03 PM         #23
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are their women beautiful?
 4 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 Jayg36 said:
Alcohol is cheaper there.

Their women don't have to wear those things. It's just like America, but the middle east. Everybody speak english. They have their traditional muslims, but the women dress however they want for the most part. Hell, their Lebonese and Ethiopian women alone>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of Earth
Edit: I fu*ked up and was thinking about Saudi Arabia for some reason not Dubai

Last edited by Ham Rove; 07-07-2013 at 01:53 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #25
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17954 17954

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #26
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
 O Dog 408 said:

fu*k Dubai!!
 4 years ago '08        #27
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
yea ive had friends go there. they said its beautiful and safe.

its a luxury city full of ballers.

that oil money got every guy there

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2013, 07:15 PM         #28
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 Letter Words said:
did you not watch the video? these companies are preying on the desperate. promising work and pay, and when the workers arrive, they are stripped of their passports until the contract is over, so they couldn't flee if they wanted to. and they wouldn't have come there from halfway around the world if opportunities existed where they were from.
then they are only payed at best half of what they are promised. and forced to live in deplorable conditions. they are brought there under false pretenses and stranded there, and are only paid enough to cover the debt that they a.ssumed to get them there in the first place, with nothing to show for themselves or send back to their families, per their origional intentions. and while there is apparently no direct evidence, it's implied that the "govt" of dubai is complicit with these companies.
meanwhile the rest of the country and its visitors portray this image of deplorable decadence

so before you go ahead with all that "yo i know its harsh but blah blah" sh*t imagine, for a second, trading places with one of those guys

i remember when the story about that place broke a couple years ago, ever since that point, i, too, have said

fu*k dubai
That is exactly what the American goverment and its politics is all about. Rich, racist, greedy pieces of sh*t. Constantly starting sh*t with everyone in the world, screwing its own people, committing crimes, and not having to answer for it, nor can anyone do anything about it.

Whatever state you are in, and who ever is running it and the people below them, I am willing to bet they are screwing the people in that state 10,000 times worse that what these guys are doing.
 4 years ago '04        #29
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 O Dog 408 said:

fu*k Dubai!!
New slaves.
 4 years ago '04        #30
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 O Dog 408 said:

good post. Totally just changed my perspective on that country.
 4 years ago '06        #31
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
 Jayg36 said:
I been there a gang of times and had a blast every time.

The club scene is dry but the females more than make up for that. THey bad on another level and they super submissive

I was trying to go to American College but had my daughter and had to scrap those plans.

The food is off the chain, the cribs are dope but way cheaper than you would expect. If I didn't have a kid here, I would have moved.

And the average car is a benz, like the average car here is a camry.
Are you black american? How was your treatment there? Please tell us more stories.

The women there, were they open to you? I need detaaaaaaaaaaaails
 4 years ago '05        #32
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 Ayena said:
That is exactly what the American goverment and its politics is all about. Rich, racist, greedy pieces of sh*t. Constantly starting sh*t with everyone in the world, screwing its own people, committing crimes, and not having to answer for it, nor can anyone do anything about it.

Whatever state you are in, and who ever is running it and the people below them, I am willing to bet they are screwing the people in that state 10,000 times worse that what these guys are doing.
I hear you! that's another story for another thread tho...
 4 years ago '05        #33
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 O Dog 408 said:

fu*k Dubai!!
bi*ch a.ssness
 4 years ago '10        #34
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 EKEK said:
do buy.
Oil.

america was hijacked by the bush family. all those 7 sister oil companies..

got me wanting to leave this weak a.ss country
 07-06-2013, 10:20 PM         #35
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dubai got somr ballers out there
 4 years ago '05        #36
Shazam 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1230 1230
 Ham Rove said:
Its against the law for women to drive there, so i doubt the women dress however they want. Under Saudi law ever woman must have a male relative as her "guardian". so saying they are the same as the US just isnt correct. They have ALOT of religious laws. They also have a religious police force, so yeah there is lots of dope cars and sh*t, but this place is no beacon of freedom, especially if you're a woman. also..
You realize that Dubai is not in Saudi Arabia, right? So, I don't know why you're pointing out Saudi law. Both men and women are permitted to drive under UAE law and they don't have any guardian or dress restrictions.
 4 years ago '05        #37
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #38
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
I know for a fact that theres tons of prostitutes there also lots of alcohol. I also heard H.I.V virus is a serious problem there. Them arabs might seem strict but they are the biggest freaks around.

[pic - click to view]

Ski inside a mall
 07-07-2013, 12:34 AM         #39
l0blunt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liban said:
You forgot the slaves that built America? You need cheap labour to build a city so quick. It's as simple as that.

Unlike the slave trade back then the immigrants in Dubai have a choice in working in Dubai or living in extreme poverty back home (mainly India).
It's not slavery if they have a choice. Maybe its an indentured servant situation instead.
 07-07-2013, 12:38 AM         #40
l0blunt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nightly said:
It's all fun and games until..
Until, what n*gga? Don't start that sh*t & not finish the statement. Your thoughts could be anywhere on the matter, wrong or right. Seems to me you're hiding behind a vague statement. Say what the fu*k you mean, or say nothing at all. I'm just saying.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy