Sony: PS4 is the most powerful gaming device ever conceived big PS4 announcements coming at Gamescom

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17292 17292
 CrunchTime CDN said:
Why would they do something that stupid in this day & age when mobile games are this popular & the motion sensors will enable the PS4 to reap the benefits of being able to play these games as they are intended using the motion sensing & touch controls? & even for big PS4 games they can use the motion sensing in the controllers without the need of the camera & did you not hear about the rumble? the motion sensors help with that being able to feel the weight shift when you lean your controller a certain way & things like that.
Offering the most powerful console ever released at what could be the best price point ever for the quality of the technology in that box is stupid?

That 50 million or so customers that left Sony to run to the Xbox 360 wouldn't even look at the Xbox One...hell i'd be one of them. I honestly would be mad at how I've already paid off my ps4

The price point they have now is a chokehold....a lower price point would be a headshot, Sony would fu*k all Bill Gates bi*ches, and MS would probably abandon the console market
 4 years ago '08        #62
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 OG k!lla said:
Offering the most powerful console ever released at what could be the best price point ever for the quality of the technology in that box is stupid?

That 50 million or so customers that left Sony to run to the Xbox 360 wouldn't even look at the Xbox One...hell i'd be one of them. I honestly would be mad at how I've already paid off my ps4

The price point they have now is a chokehold....a lower price point would be a headshot, Sony would fu*k all Bill Gates bi*ches, and MS would probably abandon the console market
 4 years ago '05        #63
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,899 | Props total: 21003 21003
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You really think it costs a full $59.99 to make a controller with no motion controls, no LED lights and no advanced rumble? (XB1 controller)

Really this argument is beyond stupid now.

Arguing about pennies.
I feel you on the no motion controls or LED lights, but you do realize the X1 is the one with "advanced rumble", right?
 4 years ago '12        #64
space
space
 DUCE said:
Its true. sh*t n*gga i'd pawn my 360 and deny ever owning some microsoft sh*t if Sony did that

i'd be a straight stan, n*gga would be Jesszman part 2 on this bi*ch acting like I never even owned a 360.

Be in threads like "Kaz Hirai is the second coming of jesus, for he can do no wrong"
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #65
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 OG k!lla said:
Its true. sh*t n*gga i'd pawn my 360 and deny ever owning some microsoft sh*t if Sony did that

i'd be a straight stan, n*gga would be Jesszman part 2 on this bi*ch acting like I never even owned a 360.

Be in threads like "Kaz Hirai is the second coming of jesus, for he can do no wrong"
[pic - click to view]

dog, they wont do it, they completely redesigned the whole controller to make it more comfortable and the buttons to fit your fingers better. its a better controller in general
 4 years ago '06        #66
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 OG k!lla said:
IGN suggested the same thing, I posted the article and they all got mad at me lol.

Its true...that controller is extremely limited without the eye...its been said on damn near every blog, website, and blah blah blah.

I'd definitely like a PS4 system bundled with a regular dualshock 4 for like 379.99 or some sh*t.

I think its hilarious because for some reason all of these people are so defensive when n*ggas are just saying...sh*t its cheap already, lets make it cheaper!

Wouldn't that help if they had an even cheaper alternative!? What would it hurt to have a system 30-50 dollars cheaper for those of us who aren't even interested in motion gaming in the least bit? I plan on using my Kinect a lot next gen simply because its usage in sports games and adventure/action games will be dope...but I really just want my ps4 to be what my ps1/ps2/and ps3 was....So lets get some more options

Is that so bad?
It has a built in speaker and a touch pad & even if you don't choose to use the eye toy it still offers more features than any other controller on the next gen market. That is fact. If that makes the controller "extremely limited" in your opinon what does that make the Xbox 1's?

And people are reaching about the LED light, thats all it is an LED Light. The eye toy captures the LED and the system does the rest. There is no "high tech" aspect of the front LED light.

Last edited by Soraci7; 07-05-2013 at 06:31 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #67
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Built in speaker, not mic.
 4 years ago '06        #68
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You really think it costs a full $59.99 to make a controller with no motion controls, no LED lights and no advanced rumble? (XB1 controller)

Really this argument is beyond stupid now.

Arguing about pennies.

It is a dumb a.ss argument, like I said before these people so concerned with "options" should be focused on a $399 x1 w/o Kinect. It's a fu*king LED light nothing more

But of course the only person creating an argument about a sh*tty LED light on a controller is a guy with an xbox controller in his avatar, while totally ignoring an actual meaningful option like a non-required kinect console.

Last edited by Soraci7; 07-05-2013 at 06:32 PM..
 07-05-2013, 06:36 PM         #69
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #70
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
I think the DS4 would've cost the same even if it didn't have the light bar.. just like the DS3 which didn't have any of the features the DS4 has

so yeah we're not paying extra for the light bar
 4 years ago '10        #71
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 coolio said:
I think the DS4 would've cost the same even if it didn't have the light bar.. just like the DS3 which didn't have any of the features the DS4 has

so yeah we're not paying extra for the light bar
That's what I'm saying. If you really wanna take costly sh*t out take out the speaker, the motion controls, the touchpad, the rumble etc but it would just be a controller not compatible with the PS4.

Even then the price would stay the same like an xbox controller. If anything, Sony is using up their profit per controller by adding that sh*t into it and keeping the controller at $60 (if thats the price).

True signs of a non greedy company valuing the consumer
 4 years ago '12        #72
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
 Jesszman said:
Built in speaker, not mic.
Both of yall some fu*kin xbots
 4 years ago '07        #73
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3942 3942
xbox stans still mad

n*gga trying to throw ps+ prices at us and sh*t..like we cant buy the sh*t right now and be set prior to launch...

n*ggas is mad...

yea they mad..
 4 years ago '13        #74
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435 OP
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 7233 7233
 OG k!lla said:

you up in here talking about 50 Million when the Wii sold like 100 million & it's was mostly do to it's motion controls & yes price helped but I watched old ladies spend over $1000 in one trip buying the Wii & all the sh*t for it. trust me the sh*t that's added to the PS4 controller is not going to save you $50 them controllers probably cost them like $20 to build all the added stuff is to make the controller a better sell & give the system more value

Krazie said:
I feel you on the no motion controls or LED lights, but you do realize the X1 is the one with "advanced rumble", right?
DS4 has advanced rumble too you haven't heard? you can pop champagne & feel the the liquids as it flow through the controller & hear the bubbles & sh*t through the speaker get on our level hoe.
 4 years ago '04        #75
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Krazie said:
What I posted isn't a good option?

fu*king troll.
i don't want some big a.ss battery slot on the back of my remote
 4 years ago '05        #76
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
People latch onto the title and eat this up. Being in marketing word play is always important..

Ask your self, shouldn't every new console launch from the major companies in Sony and Microsoft, be the "best gaming console ever created" if it's infact "next generation"... PS1 was the best console ever launched when it first came out, XBOX was then XBOX360 or PS3 whatever you prefer..

fu*k outta here with this nonsense, this will be determined on launch after we play.
 07-05-2013, 09:39 PM         #77
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

"Look here's a phrase for you that someone I worked for once gave me which is, 'if you do things first you do it for your customer, if you do it second you do it for yourself'. What I'm most pleased with is that we've had an agenda for a long time now and all we've done is stick to our agenda. So it is tremendously rewarding that your agenda appeals to the people we most want to appeal to and that we don't have to change, we just keep focused, we keep going the way we were going for many many months and years now, certainly as we've clarified details we've changed not a thing."

[pic - click to view]

daaaammmnnnn
 4 years ago '06        #78
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #79
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17209 17209
When it rains it pours

It is all going for Sony

They can say Jesus created it and it will get attention
 4 years ago '07        #80
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
The Light Bar addition to the DualShock 4 is located on top of the controller. This bar entails the use of four different colored LEDs, which will display colors according to what's happening in the game. For example, the Light Bar may change color when your onscreen character is low on health. The possibilities are endless as to what the Light Bar can be utilized for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy