Angry Fan Says Jay-Z New Album Magna Carta Holy Grail Is Garbage!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2013, 06:09 AM         #21
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGZ said:

the first 40 secs of that video was how I was during the whole album.

4 years ago '06        #22
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7584 7584
This n*gga is corny. The Rick Ross beard, wooden bead necklace.... Just a corny n*gga. This album is on par with most Jay Z releases, if you don't like Jay that's cool but to not like this album but like his previous five albums just ruins your credibility because Jay Z rhymed like this on watch the thrown, bp3, etc. Demonic beats? If yall say so. Not saying this album is classic but if you listen to radio/ mainstream rap this album is one of the better ones.
 4 years ago '10        #23
NYGZ 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$662 | Props total: 878 878
This sh*t light lol
 07-05-2013, 06:23 AM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why he disrespecting Hov?
 4 years ago '07        #25
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
 ballergenetics said:
Grown men without a childish vendetta seem to enjoy it. To each their own, though...
Oh, that's what it is?
 4 years ago '07        #26
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1214 1214
You can hear the genuine hurt in this n*gga voice This sh*t light
 4 years ago '13        #27
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332

This sh*t light

Dude aint lying.
 4 years ago '10        #28
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Tell me this dude is really a Boxden member
[pic - click to view]

"this sh*t liiight"
"all this demonic sh*t....."
[pic - click to view]

Even though I like it homie does have a point. In the MCHG thread I posted that this was way different then his last few albums. Oh well....
 4 years ago '10        #29
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 5867 5867
Then cats complain about Anthony Fantano not having any credibility. At least he can articulate his points, LOL. If you're going to declare something whack the least you can do is provide insight to substantiate your claims.

This sh*t was funny though, LOL. " THIS sh*t LIGHT! "
 4 years ago '05        #30
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 ballergenetics said:
Grown men without a childish vendetta seem to enjoy it. To each their own, though...
Yes we do

Last edited by Philly B; 07-05-2013 at 09:32 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #31
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Kingme said:
This n*gga is corny. The Rick Ross beard, wooden bead necklace.... Just a corny n*gga. This album is on par with most Jay Z releases, if you don't like Jay that's cool but to not like this album but like his previous five albums just ruins your credibility because Jay Z rhymed like this on watch the thrown, bp3, etc. Demonic beats? If yall say so. Not saying this album is classic but if you listen to radio/ mainstream rap this album is one of the better ones.
I didn't like WTT aside from maybe 4 or 5 songs but I'm enjoying this. Personally I think this is Jays best project by far since AG.

Edit: I will say this definitely isn't classic and anyone saying it is is probably stanning a bit too hard. This is probably just about the best quality we're going to get from Jay at this point though so it is what it is. I didn't get my hopes up at all for this album and have been pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by Philly B; 07-05-2013 at 09:34 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #32
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
u cant please everybody...

n*ggas acting like everybody on the whole planet is supposed to like this sh*t lol
 4 years ago '08        #33
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
Leave it to the salty dusty broke n*ggas to hate on this sh*t

deal with it, n*gga Jay is a old a.ss rich a.ss man now - he aint gonna be rapping about the same sh*t he was rapping about on a reasonable doubt - and the truth is you shouldn't want him to - it's called growth - I see it a lot w/ the n*ggas that haven't grown up that are still in that "2nd childhood" so to say that cant appreciate Jay and even Nas' recent work. Its called Growth

Yeah when I hear Jay rap now I don't get the same vibe I got when I heard Reasonable Doubt 16 years ago, but I am also at a different point in my life as well. back then I was a broke kid in the hood, now I am a young professional w/ aspirations and motiviation to do even greater - when I listen to this album I am motivated like a motherfu*ker - this is that I need to get me a supercar so I can bump this in music - this is take a trip to vegas up in the sky suite w/ 10 bi*ches music man - this is not broke dusty n*gga music sorry

that's just my opinion - at the end of the day I cant even hate on n*ggas in that position for not feeling the sh*t tho lol Jay is pretty much bragging n throwing that sh*t in n*ggas faces - its not his fault either that those same bum a.ss dusty n*ggas don't aspire for greater in their own lives
 4 years ago '04        #34
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
Its the truth and wait till them 1st "legit" Soundscan numbers come out
 4 years ago '04        #35
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 1125 1125
B-bu-but Jay-Z wasn't riding/copying the Yeezus vibe tho
Then he sh*tted on J. Cole & Kanye albums too.
 07-05-2013, 10:11 AM         #36
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '09        #37
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,384 | Props total: 1769 1769
  • I dont think the album is as bad ppl make it seem.
  • Is it a classic like Reasonable Doubt, Vol. 1, Blueprint or Black Album? No
  • The beats are kinda different than what were used to Jay gettin on, but they are very solid. Jay beats always had a little bump to it but the beats on MCHG f'n knock (this is with earbuds)
  • The lyrical content is a little above average, 6.5 outta 10 is the highest i'll go
  • I give it 4/5 stars
 4 years ago '05        #38
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
Finally actually watched the video. Dude was annoying as fu*k and just sounded like a bi*ch constantly complaining. When Wayne drops an album and I don't like it I don't spend countless hours online crying about it. I simply don't play it.

All you dudes wastin your time bi*ching and crying about something you hate this much are pathetic
 4 years ago '05        #39
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ballergenetics said:
This is all I came to agree with...out.
 4 years ago '04        #40
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 El Fuerte said:
Leave it to the salty dusty broke n*ggas to hate on this sh*t

deal with it, n*gga Jay is a old a.ss rich a.ss man now - he aint gonna be rapping about the same sh*t he was rapping about on a reasonable doubt - and the truth is you shouldn't want him to - it's called growth - I see it a lot w/ the n*ggas that haven't grown up that are still in that "2nd childhood" so to say that cant appreciate Jay and even Nas' recent work. Its called Growth

Yeah when I hear Jay rap now I don't get the same vibe I got when I heard Reasonable Doubt 16 years ago, but I am also at a different point in my life as well. back then I was a broke kid in the hood, now I am a young professional w/ aspirations and motiviation to do even greater - when I listen to this album I am motivated like a motherfu*ker - this is that I need to get me a supercar so I can bump this in music - this is take a trip to vegas up in the sky suite w/ 10 bi*ches music man - this is not broke dusty n*gga music sorry

that's just my opinion - at the end of the day I cant even hate on n*ggas in that position for not feeling the sh*t tho lol Jay is pretty much bragging n throwing that sh*t in n*ggas faces - its not his fault either that those same bum a.ss dusty n*ggas don't aspire for greater in their own lives

these fukkboys still want hov to make friend or foe 2013
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy