Future and Ciara attacked by rollin 60's at LA nightclub?

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
I will marry this woman for real.
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,410 | Props total: 2301 2301
Call em off Nip he ain't built like dat
 5 years ago '10        #42
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,667 | Props total: 1739 1739
 bkid said:
Jeezy cool in cali i think... he gets love in the bay

He signed YG so he good.
 07-05-2013, 01:40 AM         #43
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #44
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
And his last name... CASH!
 07-05-2013, 08:29 AM         #45
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people

The club is probably owned by a White guy and he probably paid these Black guys to collect his money from another Black guy....fu*king new slaves yo.

Gangs should just call themselves the new KKK. All they are about is k!lling other Black guys. I hate gangs just as much as I hate the Nazis
 5 years ago '04        #46
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 126 126
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
.....fu*k this n*gga though, be so glad when his 5 mins are up.....STILL tryna see what people see in this dudes music.....
 5 years ago '06        #47
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,743 | Props total: 5414 5414
 NO RELIGION said:


6-0 on that n*gga head
I'll see your STU and raise you


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 DominicanLou said:
I'll see your STU and raise you

Real Cali sh*t....

that sh*t sliding, got a link for this tape.
 07-05-2013, 10:39 AM         #49
JuuGGMuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Black people

The club is probably owned by a White guy and he probably paid these Black guys to collect his money from another Black guy....fu*king new slaves yo.

Gangs should just call themselves the new KKK. All they are about is k!lling other Black guys. I hate gangs just as much as I hate the Nazis
basically gotta have shooters on file wen u making millions or if sumbody owe u thousands of dollars u gotta send a meassage dat u aint pumpfaking
 5 years ago '04        #50
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 DominicanLou said:
I'll see your STU and raise you

"But... but there are guys wearing red."

I'm waiting for these fu*kin geeks.

 5 years ago '06        #51
Yung Dilla 1499 heat pts1499
space
avatar space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 36922 36922
sh*t is real on this here left coast.

I like how people are blaming the crops in this case cane not future for taking their money and not showing up. What you n*ggas think gonna happen?

n*ggavgotra pay what he owe. :nasmad:
 5 years ago '09        #52
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
he better pay them so they can go away, I mean it ain't like he ain't got it. He can't run forever.
 5 years ago '12        #53
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
None of this sh*t is to be proud of, but the fact that 2 chainz got ran up on in one of the lowest crime rate cities in the USA (San Francisco) just goes to show you can get jacked anywhere in the wrong spot, at the wrong time, with the wrong n*ggas around.

Here we go with n*ggas braggin about someone gettin robbed in their city, state or region like it's a good thing, not happenin all over, or like they were the ones to do it .


Last edited by KleanKutt100; 07-05-2013 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #54
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 KleanKutt100 said:
None of this sh*t is to be proud of, but the fact that 2 chainz got ran up on in one of the lowest crime rate cities in the USA (San Francisco) just goes to show you can get jacked anywhere in the wrong spot, at the wrong time, with the wrong n*ggas around.

Here we go with n*ggas braggin about someone gettin robbed in their city, state or region like that sh*t not happenin all over, or like they were the ones to do it .
It may not be as dangerous as other cities in the Bay, but it doesn't have one of the lowest crime rates in the nation as far as I know.
 07-05-2013, 01:35 PM         #55
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JuuGGMuzik said:
basically gotta have shooters on file wen u making millions or if sumbody owe u thousands of dollars u gotta send a meassage dat u aint pumpfaking
White people get rich and all they gotta worry is crooked accountants, greedy groupies, and cocaine.....When Black people get rich they gotta worry about all that and their own people's jealousy. Shooters on file? They're rappers/entertainers. Gangs are racist fu*ks who don't even realize their own racist mentality. They work for racist White people
 07-05-2013, 01:42 PM         #56
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:
None of this sh*t is to be proud of, but the fact that 2 chainz got ran up on in one of the lowest crime rate cities in the USA (San Francisco) just goes to show you can get jacked anywhere in the wrong spot, at the wrong time, with the wrong n*ggas around.

Here we go with n*ggas braggin about someone gettin robbed in their city, state or region like it's a good thing, not happenin all over, or like they were the ones to do it .
Frisco has the highest black on black murder rates...
 5 years ago '04        #57
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 dlettern said:
White people get rich and all they gotta worry is crooked accountants, greedy groupies, and cocaine.....When Black people get rich they gotta worry about all that and their own people's jealousy. Shooters on file? They're rappers/entertainers. Gangs are racist fu*ks who don't even realize their own racist mentality. They work for racist White people
Who are these white people you're comparing to Future and other black folks, and who is their target audience?
 5 years ago '12        #58
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 Bedewe22 said:
It may not be as dangerous as other cities in the Bay, but it doesn't have one of the lowest crime rates in the nation as far as I know.

San Francisco has over 800,000 people in their city limits and they average around the same number of murders per years as Birmingham, Alabama and they only have 200,000+ people

It's pretty low, but I was just saying none of that sh*t matters anyway if you're in the wrong part of town at the wrong time.

I saw a documentary on some part of Frisco called Hunters Point and it looked wild.
 5 years ago '06        #59
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,743 | Props total: 5414 5414
 KleanKutt100 said:
San Francisco has over 800,000 people in their city limits and they average around the same number of murders per years as Birmingham, Alabama and they only have 200,000+ people

It's pretty low, but I was just saying none of that sh*t matters anyway if you're in the wrong part of town at the wrong time.

I saw a documentary on some part of Frisco called Hunters Point and it looked wild.

[video - click to view]

 07-05-2013, 04:55 PM         #60
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf, why would future go to where he was bad water at?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy