Hollow Da Don Vs Tsu Surf [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 165
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 161
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 156
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who won the battle?
Tsu Surf 79 50.00%
Hollow Da Don 79 50.00%
Voters: 158. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Illuminati said:
Word I heard Big T had the best performance
yea i hope they drop him and shine next, T and surf the only battlers that just keep gettin better

i can see a Lux vs Big T next year
 5 years ago '08        #62
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,888 | Props total: 3230 3230
 305Lars said:
you just said lux is intricate so how URL n*ggas dont wanna hear that big t right now is right behind lux lyrically and n*ggas love him, hollow said "once blood leak out tsu, wooooo"
hollow got mediocre wordplay nothin intricate bout him

dont try that Smack vs GT sh*t, URL was always more lyrical then GT
Lux is incomparable and he already has a stamp on him thats why, let anyone else try that sh*t and they're done...

that wasnt the whole line you judging a setup

"the doctor gon feel like a marriage counselor, tryna keep him together" that's intricate?

once again wordplay =/= intricate so even if his wordplay is mediocre thats not his strength, his best bars were NEVER wordplay

Thesaurus and illmac are more LYRICAL (doesnt mean better) than ANY URL battler not named Lux and thats just two im naming
 5 years ago '11        #63
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Zaosyn said:
I agree with Hollow being mediocre with his wordplay and not on some next level sh*t like Lux. Lux is alot more complex, he breathes a different type of air than some of these dudes when it comes to the way he thinks of sh*t, but he's capable of conveying it in a way where people can still grasp it and react to it, even if they only grasp a little bit of it.


I think Hollow's mannerisms, changing the tone of his voice and the way he's animated makes him better than alot of dudes. But lyrically when you take all that away he's not got that aura.
real sh*t ^^ if you break down hollow bars he just average thats why i cant really fu*k with him no more, i think thats the angle lux will take when they face off.... no preaching sh*t just breaking down hollow whole character and aura in battle rap just exposing him
 5 years ago '05        #64
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Tsunami 2-1
 5 years ago '11        #65
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Solitary Genius said:
Lux is incomparable and he already has a stamp on him thats why, let anyone else try that sh*t and they're done...

that wasnt the whole line you judging a setup

"the doctor gon feel like a marriage counselor, tryna keep him together" that's intricate?

once again wordplay =/= intricate so even if his wordplay is mediocre thats not his strength, his best bars were NEVER wordplay

Thesaurus and illmac are more LYRICAL (doesnt mean better) than ANY URL battler not named Lux and thats just two im naming
joke right?

and you can't say surf schemes aint intricate my guy
 5 years ago '08        #66
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,888 | Props total: 3230 3230
 305Lars said:
joke right?

and you can't say surf schemes aint intricate my guy
go look up Lyrical first

and his schemes maybe intricate but a SCHEME in itself is not intricate, schemes give you the piece to the puzzle as soon as they start and quite frankly they're getting overused in battles now.... b4 it was cool when a rapper here and there would use the lettuce/ketchup/bread sh*t once in a while but now URL rappers make whole verses out of it and its essentially NOT complex... trust me i rap...

and address the rest of what i said not just one part...
 5 years ago '09        #67
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
 Solitary Genius said:
trust me i rap...
Then give us some bars.
 5 years ago '08        #68
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,888 | Props total: 3230 3230
 TRILL SH1T said:
"off with his head... off with his head... should I say it again tsu? (gensui)"

and

"KD... Dwyane Wade... I wake up to the block"

crowd slept on those lines hard... remedial as n*ggas... bars were hard as f*ck

and then the story hollow tells in the 2nd about the michigan gun charge and then the Chris Webber line RIDICULOUS... was it all Jersey in that crowd?
""this bi*ch susie'll sue me on judge judge judy 4 bills like doug flutey"

"push tsu aside, cause i knew this was a body from the jump"

the lines about joey was ill too....
 5 years ago '04        #69
akeem923 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1065 1065
Hollow 2-1. Tsu kept messing up and repeating lines and those generic gun verses. Hollow gave us alot of "see what I did there" verses (Full House, Michigan line).
 5 years ago '11        #70
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Solitary Genius said:
go look up Lyrical first

and his schemes maybe intricate but a SCHEME in itself is not intricate, schemes give you the piece to the puzzle as soon as they start and quite frankly they're getting overused in battles now.... b4 it was cool when a rapper here and there would use the lettuce/ketchup/bread sh*t once in a while but now URL rappers make whole verses out of it and its essentially NOT complex... trust me i rap...

and address the rest of what i said not just one part...
all i read in the last post was thesaurus and illmac more lyrical then anybody in the url except lux and stopped giving a fu*k

there is nothing complicated about hollow point.blank.period

and no im not gon trust you or sh*t you say after sayin some fuk sh*t like that

and im guessing you talkin bout chilla when you say battle rappers make they whole round schemes?? so you saying he not complex
 5 years ago '04        #71
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,417 | Props total: 621 621
 305Lars said:
yea i hope they drop him and shine next, T and surf the only battlers that just keep gettin better

i can see a Lux vs Big T next year
for some reason I don't see that battle happening ever. I think it's more likely for Lux to battle a old legend then any of these new cats after he k!lls hollow
 5 years ago '11        #72
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Ace2125 said:
for some reason I don't see that battle happening ever. I think it's more likely for Lux to battle a old legend then any of these new cats after he k!lls hollow
i was thinking the same thing till i sat back and tried to pick a legend for him who left to come back and give him more of a challenge then T would
 5 years ago '08        #73
Solitary Genius 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,888 | Props total: 3230 3230
 305Lars said:
all i read in the last post was thesaurus and illmac more lyrical then anybody in the url except lux and stopped giving a fu*k

there is nothing complicated about hollow point.blank.period

and no im not gon trust you or sh*t you say after sayin some fuk sh*t like that

and im guessing you talkin bout chilla when you say battle rappers make they whole round schemes?? so you saying he not complex
what the fu*k are you talkin bout son?

bruh go to 10:00

[video - click to view]

 07-04-2013, 04:09 PM         #74
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't Verb say that the crowd slept on alot of hollow lines when he did his review....? Now u can tell for urself since the vid is out
 5 years ago '11        #75
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Solitary Genius said:
what the fu*k are you talkin bout son?

bruh go to 10:00
i seen the battle already hombre i never said thesaurus was wack but is he more lyrical then everyone on smack cept lux??? fu*k no you sound dumb posting a battle thats like 4 years old

im done


Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 07-04-2013 at 04:13 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #76
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$9,209 | Props total: 7921 7921
right now i feel like the most lyrical in url is
lux
big t
chilla
b magic
 5 years ago '04        #77
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,422 | Props total: 5245 5245
I'm only on first round (right now); I'll come back and finish the rest of this when I get there... But, to start to off, I was anxious as hell to see Hollow step back into it (one of my personal favorite's, love his rebuttals, wit, and cleverness).. He did his thing first round.. But, once Surf opened up his mouth and RIPPED Hollow that whole entire around! Straight through. No questions..

I'm about to finish the rest of the battle out and edit this (for rounds 2 and 3 when I'm done).

All right - just finished up, and I gotta agree with my dude below.

 dblock187s said:
surf got first
second round is a toss up
3rd hollow took it easy


Last edited by Scream @ Me; 07-04-2013 at 05:19 PM..
 07-04-2013, 04:37 PM         #78
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
How'd they both lose?!?! This is probably the first battle in a LONG time where both battlers spit three GREAT rounds.

Calicoe wasn't great against Lux.
K-Shine had one great round against Surf.
Arsonal wasn't good against Hitman.
Big T was trash against Hollow.
Surf and Con both had one subpar round in their battle against eachother.


Watch that battle again cuz you're tripping fam.....


Big T was had some sh*t, Hollow's rebuttals and performance was just insane.

PPL need too stop underrating Big T..... buddy decent
 5 years ago '12        #79
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
Watching right now

Tsu surf is k!llING hollow in the 1st

Hollow edged the 2nd out

Hollow snatching tsu's soul in the 3rd so far

2-1 hollow y'all hypebeasts acting like tsu caught a body. stop it


Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 07-04-2013 at 04:59 PM..
 07-04-2013, 04:43 PM         #80
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think tsu got it 2-1...but im a fan(like his mixtapes)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy