Hollow Da Don Vs Tsu Surf [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who won the battle?
Tsu Surf 79 50.00%
Hollow Da Don 79 50.00%
Voters: 158. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #201
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I gave surf the slight edge off first watch
 4 years ago '05        #202
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
tsu r1
hollow r2
toss up r3

TSU delivery is weak to me this battle. If they both said the same bars it would sound better coming from hollow, with that said tsu best lines sounded weak as hollows mediocre lines sound better than they are. to me that is just as important if not more than lyrics.
 4 years ago '05        #203
MastermindInc 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Now Im being emotional because Im discussing a battle??? The person I wanted to fu*kin win lost......whatever, thatz cool....and this battle was not fu*kin close, everyone has their opinion, but thatz bullsh*t....

Mook vs Lux..........CLOSE
Mook vs Jae Millz.........CLOSE
Mook vs Serious Jones......CLOSE
Hitman Holla vs Aye Verb.......CLOSE
Chilla Jones vs B-MAGIC... CLOSE
Chilla Jones vs JC...........CLOSE
Tsu Surf vs Conceited........CLOSE
Tsu Surf vs x-Factor..........CLOSE
K-Shine vs Calico.........CLOSE

Those were fu*kin WARS.....those were battles that left you wondering who the fu*k won. And took watching a few times to come to a full conclusion of who won.

I knew after the first watch that Hollow lost. I watched that battle about 7x now, Hollow loses everytime........Hollow vs Surf aint no fu*kin CLOSE battle....Surf didnt 3-0 Hollow, but it wasnt CLOSE neither.......Surf won....
IMO, that battle wasn't even close. You can say "Cons rapped for 8 mins." but Tsu said it didn't matter because his shorter rounds had more impact. You can say "Cons was just telling jokes" but them sh*ts hit hard as hell. I've never seen a battle that funny as far as punchlines in years, maybe ever. You can say "Cons was on bullsh*t for making up the STD set up" but if it was fake, why was Tsu alluding to it in his previous rounds. Must be some truth to it. All in all, IMO, Personals (with some truth)>> Punchlines >> Schemes >>>>>>>> Gun Talk. And Tsu just does Gun Talk with some punches, schemes and personals. Hollow won round 2 off personals and that time out in Michagan punchline. Budden even said he won that round bc of that. Tsu said Hollow won round 3. Everybody says Tsu won round 1. So I think it comes down to round 2. I felt Hollow hit harder in round 2 than Tsu. That's why I voted for him. No d!ckriding needed.
 4 years ago '11        #204
Cosmo Kramer 2286 heat pts2286
space
space
$10,204 | Props total: 7570 7570
i mean surf ain't no thug to me, this chump suzy will sue me on judge judy for bills like doug flutie
 4 years ago '13        #205
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
LMAO......this n*gga Hollow said

"Whats that talk about you gonna jump me in a minute, n*gga stop, Im chicken pox, if you touch me, you gonna get it" =ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, they shouldve boo'd that n*gga off the stage for sayin that bullsh*t.

"Kanye West & Tribe Called Quest.......Im just tryna make him think about the Consequence" = a.ssSSS

2nd round failure for Hollow, Surf got the 1st & 2nd round, 2-1 Surf, Im out....
U like dat gun talk...huh!!!!
 4 years ago '12        #206
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Exactly, that sh*t was weak.......and that beginning of the 2nd round where Hollow was talkin that "let me tell you bout this bi*ch Sue" sh*t.....said that way many times in that round. sh*t was WACK. All just to lead up to "should I say it a Ginsue"....sh*t was luke warm....he had a lot of luke warm sh*t, thatz why he lost....
Right. Hollow had a few nice lines. Like the "company you keep" sh*t. Other than the nice few ones he had, most of his sh*t was corny. Surf tore his a.ss up. I don't understand how anybody who actually listens to lyrics can say Hollow won.
 4 years ago '11        #207
space
space
i hate you and that whole fu*king cult (colt) that sh*t must stop, i'm learning you just a back up for andrew chasing luck (lux) spot
 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM         #208
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surf wrecked him
 4 years ago '07        #209
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,593 | Props total: 7499 7499
Tsu and Hollow are both in my top 3, so I am big fans of their music. I actually thought surf would pull this off because Hollow was coming into the battle rusty, after having a few years off. After watching two times, I have Hollow 2-1. Tsu took the first round even though Hollow had a decent first. Surf just a.ssaulted dude. Second round Hollow went off with the personal. It's hard to debate the second round because of Surf's generic punches with Hollow's crazy personals...that chris webber line was crazy.

Third round Hollow was getting his wind back and you can see the transformation and momentum shift. Surf came hard in the third but it was the same as the first round with just an undeniable performance from Hollow.

So Hollow 2-1...but very, very close. And a very good battle...
 4 years ago '06        #210
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,892 | Props total: 25681 25681
surf 3-0 maybe 2-1 but he def won
 4 years ago '11        #211
space
space
i say sh*t like " i don't think nothing MMG" i mean i don't think nothing in him G.
so wherever we meet (meek) i'm robbing him he got bands on him,
and he ain't bout that gunplay so why lay (wale) hands on him?
 4 years ago '05        #212
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
anyone that thinks hollow won that know nothing about battle rap
tsu k!llED him
 4 years ago '07        #213
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5991 5991
 KushKaleem said:
i say sh*t like " i don't think nothing MMG" i mean i don't think nothing in him G.
so wherever we meet (meek) i'm robbing him he got bands on him,
and he ain't bout that gunplay so why lay (wale) hands on him?
"& if he stall he (Stalley) getting clapped"!!! (ya'll a get that later)

Surf waay 2 advanced 4 these n*ggas
 4 years ago '05        #214
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
seriously couldn't stand listening to hollow the clown cry for 3 rounds

Surf stomped hollow face in. Hollow looking like he bout to shed some tears
 4 years ago '05        #215
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
surf lyrically k!lled him on camera

Hollow basically swallowed surfs kids
 4 years ago '06        #216
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 Solitary Genius said:
Hollow got the 1st and 3rd round, and this is comin from a newark n*gga and tsu fan... 2-1 Hollow...
It was a tie
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy