NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who won the battle?
Tsu Surf 79 50.00%
Hollow Da Don 79 50.00%
Voters: 158. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #181
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,438 | Props total: 6259 6259
hollow k!lled surf...all of surfs subtitles where stretched as fu*k..his bars where hitting but he just seemed weak...hollow ate that n*gga..his set ups where dope.."kd dewayne wade..i wake up to the block" "u got the fans blinded by the trash like fabreeze commercial" his bars where more memorable..i expected the hollow from the big t battle but none the less he delivered
 4 years ago '05        #182
MastermindInc 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
Why does somebody have to be a d!ck rider because they feel Hollow won? It's a matter of preference. One dude said he doesn't care about personals, just bars. Ok that's his opinion. I care about personals (if somewhat true or believable), punchlines, and then bars. Gun bars are boring to me because you're not really gonna k!ll the n*gga anyway so you have to be super creative or funny to impress me ie. "I'll put c*cks thru the wall like the glory hole" by Con against Tsu. Tsu's real last name is c*cks so that was very witty. I have my preference and I like Hollow and not a big fan of Tsu. Tsu did impress me though but I have a theory about him that I need to research before I just say. All in all no d!ck riding. Tsu got round one. Hollow got 2 and 3. IMO
 4 years ago '04        #183
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
Some of you have stupid reasoning and stupid opinions. To each his own, but nobody got k!lled in this battle. I like both of these dudes, but I personally feel like Surf won. He was just better overall and more consistent.
 4 years ago '07        #184
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108 OP
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
 etchasketch said:
10 pages, 4000 views and not hot topic?
the thread is a hot topic
 4 years ago '08        #185
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9036 9036
I keep seeing people bringing up Hollows third like it was on some Lux-esque sh*t

How Tsu Surf treated Hollow in round 1 > Hollows awakening in round 3. So even if you call round 2 a draw Tsu Surf still won and that's being objective

10-5
Draw
10-7
 4 years ago '11        #186
Cosmo Kramer 2286 heat pts2286
space
space
$10,204 | Props total: 7570 7570
they should've hung up pictures of you everywhere, you lost dog
 4 years ago '07        #187
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Im Soo Special said:
i still got 6 crackin
to make him turn true blue
when 5 poppin
lot of blood gonna leak out tsu
whooooo

hollow 2nd>>>
That was so corny to me..hollow just recycled alot of his old sh*t and flipped surfs sh*t and still lost..
he not ready for lux
 4 years ago '06        #188
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
only reason this is even debatable was the crowd was d!ckeating and not reacting to some of the bananas sh*t hollow was saying
 4 years ago '10        #189
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
Tsu didn't impress me like that. Maybe because I expected more due to the hype. Hollow actually exceeded my expectations, I a.ssumed he was going to be terrible.

4 years ago '04        #190
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
The voting poll being this close is fu*kin retarded LMAO!!!!!! REALLY voters......this battle was THIS CLOSE????

The d!ckriding that some of these grown azz men do in hiphop is fu*kin pathetic.....acting like you gotta have this allegiance to some one........Tsu Surf pissed on Hollow, thatz it. HE LOST. I WANTED Hollow to come back and destroy this n*gga (even though I like Surf). It didnt happen.

No way in hell this many people HONESTLY think this battle was that close....sh*tz ridiculous.....fu*kin d!ckriderz, be honest with yourself......sh*t, Hollow would probably admit it himself that he lost this battle......

Anyone know which battle is the next to drop and when itz expected to drop??? Tired of the f*ggetry with this battle....

So I guess that means you are a surf d!ckrider?
 4 years ago '12        #191
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
Surf 3-0
 4 years ago '08        #192
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 2055 2055
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
In the eyes of f*ggit boxden posters, sure.....Even though I clearly said that I WANTED HOLLOW THE DON TO WIN.....but sure, I expect dumb fu*kz on here to say that.....Im just making a point......

Mahfu*kas ALWAYS do that sh*t, act like rappers are their favorite comic book super heroes, and itz just not possible for them to take a lost. I personally am NEVER like that. Whenever any of my favorite rappers take an L or drop some bullsh*t, I dont make up excuses, I sh*t on em, and I keep it movin......You f*gz act like you got something personally invested.

THERE IS NOT ONE TOP TIER BATTLE RAPPER THAT IS UNDEFEATED......Even if Hollow won this battle, he STILL has an L on his record from his battle with garbage a.ss Arsenal back in the day on f!ght Club.....I HATE ARSENAL, anyone who has seen me post about him can comfirm that I think that dude is HORRIBLE. But when I saw that battle against Hollow back in the day, I gave that n*gga his props cause he clearly won......a lot of dudes on here cant do that, cause they are fake with themselves and on the low homos.....
im from newark and know Surf as ra ra, definitely a fan.... but i gave hollow the slight edge, everyone has their own opinion my n*gga.... me im not a big fan of detaching words 4 a punchline, it doesnt excite me
 4 years ago '04        #193
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
I can dig it, it all comes down to opinion....
Exactly,that was my point.

You sounded like an idiot thinking everyone is a hollow stan just because they feel he won this battle.

I myself have never liked hollow and always liked surf as a battle rapper but feel hollow edged this battle.

What you dont get is there are surf stans as well who wouldve felt the same way if it was the other way around.

Just respect others opinions and keep it moving.
 07-07-2013, 09:37 PM         #194
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
how was it corny. tsu rep crip set

lot of blood gonna leak outta tsuwooo suwoooop

man that sh*t was hard
stop it yo, that woo sh*t was corny
 4 years ago '12        #195
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3481 3481
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
The voting poll being this close is fu*kin retarded LMAO!!!!!! REALLY voters......this battle was THIS CLOSE????

The d!ckriding that some of these grown azz men do in hiphop is fu*kin pathetic.....acting like you gotta have this allegiance to some one........Tsu Surf pissed on Hollow, thatz it. HE LOST. I WANTED Hollow to come back and destroy this n*gga (even though I like Surf). It didnt happen.

No way in hell this many people HONESTLY think this battle was that close....sh*tz ridiculous.....fu*kin d!ckriderz, be honest with yourself......sh*t, Hollow would probably admit it himself that he lost this battle......

Anyone know which battle is the next to drop and when itz expected to drop??? Tired of the f*ggetry with this battle....
If anyone is being emotional it's you, your so upset it seems?... It was a close battle, most other polls I've seen have Hollow winning by a landslide, I gave Hollow the edge after watching a few times... Calm down, not that serious that people don't agree with you bruh
 4 years ago '04        #196
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
My point was and is that you are a.ssuming tho.

Maybe people feel that hollow won period.

Thats it.
 4 years ago '04        #197
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
 TRILL SH1T said:
If anyone is being emotional it's you, your so upset it seems?... It was a close battle, most other polls I've seen have Hollow winning by a landslide, I gave Hollow the edge after watching a few times... Calm down, not that serious that people don't agree with you bruh
I agree
 4 years ago '12        #198
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3481 3481
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Now Im being emotional because Im discussing a battle??? The person I wanted to fu*kin win lost......whatever, thatz cool....and this battle was not fu*kin close, everyone has their opinion, but thatz bullsh*t....

Mook vs Lux..........CLOSE
Mook vs Jae Millz.........CLOSE
Mook vs Serious Jones......CLOSE
Hitman Holla vs Aye Verb.......CLOSE
Chilla Jones vs B-MAGIC... CLOSE
Chilla Jones vs JC...........CLOSE
Tsu Surf vs Conceited........CLOSE
Tsu Surf vs x-Factor..........CLOSE
K-Shine vs Calico.........CLOSE

Those were fu*kin WARS.....those were battles that left you wondering who the fu*k won. And took watching a few times to come to a full conclusion of who won.

I knew after the first watch that Hollow lost. I watched that battle about 7x now, Hollow loses everytime........Hollow vs Surf aint no fu*kin CLOSE battle....Surf didnt 3-0 Hollow, but it wasnt CLOSE neither.......Surf won....

[pic - click to view]

why you so emotional though?

Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 07-07-2013 at 10:11 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #199
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 TRILL SH1T said:
yup that about sums it up here folks...dude is whilin' out, clearly being emotional.
 4 years ago '05        #200
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
How is that being emotional though?? Im making a point.......do you see a bunch of "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", "k!ll yourselfs", and "Surf is GOD" type post?

Im chillin like sh*t, enjoyin my Sunday night..... thought this was a hiphop discussion board, am I wrong for stating my opinion and trying to make a point?? Cool, I'll be emotional though

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago