How a pro League of Legends player gets his name

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 127
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1
7310 pageviews
25 comments


Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
How a pro League of Legends player gets his name
 

 
image


25 comments for "How a pro League of Legends player gets his name"

 07-03-2013, 06:56 PM         #2
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scarra the mid lane gawd


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #3
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
Doublelift da ad carry gawd!

I done moved onto DOTA now though
 07-03-2013, 07:18 PM         #4
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
Doublelift da ad carry gawd!

I done moved onto DOTA now though
Doublelift is a god at ADC he c*cky as sh*t but got a right







On to Dota though
 4 years ago '04        #5
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Add Ya Boy! Macaroniboi
 4 years ago '07        #6
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
 Cya Nerd said:
Doublelift is a god at ADC he c*cky as sh*t but got a right

On to Dota though
Dota works for me. Riot kept doing sh*t I didn't like. Its a grind to unlock characters now. And I don't play nearly as much as I did. So lol just became a non factor. Started playing dota and once the systems clicked I started having fun. Also I like dota's characters alot more. Lol cool though.

I got in the infinite crisis beta but when I tried to activate the key it error. :/
 07-03-2013, 08:12 PM         #7
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
Dota works for me. Riot kept doing sh*t I didn't like. Its a grind to unlock characters now. And I don't play nearly as much as I did. So lol just became a non factor. Started playing dota and once the systems clicked I started having fun. Also I like dota's characters alot more. Lol cool though.

I got in the infinite crisis beta but when I tried to activate the key it error. :/
Yeah when I got into the dota beta back then I already invested a year into LoL and i was like I'm not tryna flip sides now




Never heard of the infinite crisis
 4 years ago '05        #8
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,386 | Props total: 8064 8064

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #9
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
 Cya Nerd said:
Yeah when I got into the dota beta back then I already invested a year into LoL and i was like I'm not tryna flip sides now




Never heard of the infinite crisis

[video - click to view]

Its dc's attempt at a MOBA.
 07-03-2013, 08:16 PM         #10
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:

Its dc's attempt at a MOBA.
Yo if you ever get another key or something put me on
 4 years ago '07        #11
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
Will do.
 4 years ago '08        #12
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 CadillacVyse said:
Dota works for me. Riot kept doing sh*t I didn't like. Its a grind to unlock characters now. And I don't play nearly as much as I did. So lol just became a non factor. Started playing dota and once the systems clicked I started having fun. Also I like dota's characters alot more. Lol cool though.

I got in the infinite crisis beta but when I tried to activate the key it error. :/
the main reason why I like LoL. It's fulfilling for me when I finally get enough IP to unlock a champion I really want.

I recently got some type of free version for the DOTA 2 beta on steam and the graphics are to good for my computer, were automatically set to low graphic settings and that sh*t was ugly as hell lol.

Like Cya said, I'm already hooked on LoL so I dont want to switch sides now
 4 years ago '07        #13
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
Just played my first match in Infinite Crisis. The map was basically LoLs Dominion. The game plays exactly like you think except with dc characters. I played with Cyborg and went something stupid like 12-5. Game is straight. The moba market is crowded.
 4 years ago '04        #14
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
 CadillacVyse said:
Just played my first match in Infinite Crisis. The map was basically LoLs Dominion. The game plays exactly like you think except with dc characters. I played with Cyborg and went something stupid like 12-5. Game is straight. The moba market is crowded.
There's a bit more too it then dominion like center control. That sh*t is almost as important as controlling the point. It's a pretty good game so far tho. I haven't played in a week or so, have they fixed the ability delay yet?

Cyborg is hell over powered right now btw. He's going to get nerfed soon.

Yo Nerd-

I don't have a beta code but do you want a preferred access code for it? I gave one to my friend and he got in about a week or so.
 07-03-2013, 11:55 PM         #15
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
There's a bit more too it then dominion like center control. That sh*t is almost as important as controlling the point. It's a pretty good game so far tho. I haven't played in a week or so, have they fixed the ability delay yet?

Cyborg is hell over powered right now btw. He's going to get nerfed soon.

Yo Nerd-

I don't have a beta code but do you want a preferred access code for it? I gave one to my friend and he got in about a week or so.
Yes please
 4 years ago '04        #16
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Cya Nerd said:
Yes please
PM'd
 4 years ago '09        #17
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 548 548
What does dota mean
 07-04-2013, 12:40 AM         #18
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Burg Boy said:
What does dota mean
Stands for Defense of the Ancients

 4 years ago '04        #19
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Burg Boy said:
What does dota mean
Defense of the Ancients.
 4 years ago '11        #20
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 8817 8817
I dont mess with this sh*t at all but sometimes I'll be at my cousins house and they'll be watching a stream and all they talk about is dyrus
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy