Yahoo Sports: Kobe Bryant calls out Howard "you have to learn how its done"

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #61
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2552 2552
 philly337 said:
No...kobe with the best front court in basketball no teams could matchup with and an already established Phil Jackson during all 5 championships is

lol

lol man you a hater and a d!ckrider at the same time. you should win awards for your performances. Now lets see you analyze lebron like this.
 4 years ago '13        #62
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 michaelc107 said:
my thing is if he dont care n did all the sh*t ur sayin n dont like how dwight is y bother talkin to him if kobe was 25 he'd never care to be in that meeting sayin lemme teach u how to win y when shaq was there he aint let shaq teach him how to win more ur just a kobe fan bro im a fan of the game n my city this arguement aint gonna work
Phil Jackson taught shaq and kobe how to win, and kobe trying to teach Dwight cause if he go to Houston he is not going to win over their...sorry!!
 4 years ago '04        #63
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 philly337 said:
No...kobe with the best front court in basketball no teams could matchup with and an already established Phil Jackson during all 5 championships is

lol
is its still the best frontcourt in basketball when the Center is hurt every year for the playoffs?

lol
 4 years ago '12        #64
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 5129 5129
 jtdatruth said:
Just for the sake of argument, what did Shaq win before he had Kobe that would make it necessary for Kobe to have to sit back and learn?

People seem to forget that Shaq and Kobe won together. As much as dude's hate to admit it since Kobe is the popular dude to dislike these days, anyone who actually knew the game back the in the late '90's/early '00's realize that Shaq and Kobe complimented each other.

Take the most dominant post player of any era and team him with the most prolific perimeter player and most teams are gonna have a hard time stopping the titles from pouring in. Unfortunately for the Lakers, both Shaq and Kobe were more concerned with being "the man" that continuing to wreck the league as a duo.
switch kobe with tmac, vince carter, damn pretty much anyone. shaq still wins those 3 rings

i dont hate kobe and dont love him either. so dont kick that kobe hater sh*t to me b
 4 years ago '06        #65
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10657 10657
 abstractq said:
is its still the best frontcourt in basketball when the Center is hurt every year for the playoffs?

lol
Shaq was hurt every year? And with injuries what team other than the celtics (who should have beat them twice) could match their front court

lol
 4 years ago '06        #66
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lefthookright said:

lol man you a hater and a d!ckrider at the same time. you should win awards for your performances. Now lets see you analyze lebron like this.
What year did bron have the best front court in basketball (ya know, the most vital part of the team on offense)
 4 years ago '04        #67
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 philly337 said:
Shaq was hurt every year? And with injuries what team other than the celtics (who should have beat them twice) could match their front court

lol

shaq was there for every title? nawww

Didnt stop kob though from winning back to back

Bynum hurt? not a problem

lol
 4 years ago '12        #68
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
That's my shooting gawd

Letting these fu*kbois know we ain't betting around here

Dwight probably gone after this...the only downside to that is that pringles stays for sure

I'm glad SOMEBODY in the Lakers org isn't begging this indecisive dude to stay
 4 years ago '06        #69
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 abstractq said:
shaq was there for every title? nawww

Didnt stop kob though from winning back to back

Bynum hurt? not a problem

lol
Bynum hurt not a problem? When bynum didn't play Boston smacked them...bynum played in both series the lakers won but Perkins didn't in a game 7 when the celtics were the only team to match their front court and as a result were crushed on the boards

And shaq was on three chips

Lastly you Didnt answer the question....what team did they face in the playoffs that could match their front court in their 5 chips other than the celtics who smacked them the first time and only lost the second time because they lost the ability to match their front court when Perkins didn't play (and the refs putting them on the line 20+ times in the 4th after losing all game lol)

Id ignore the question too, pretty much ends the discussion

Last edited by philly337; 07-04-2013 at 01:41 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #70
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #71
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 sOurxd i e s e said:
switch kobe with tmac, vince carter, damn pretty much anyone. shaq still wins those 3 rings

i dont hate kobe and dont love him either. so dont kick that kobe hater sh*t to me b
Ill give you Tmac, but the other two

or even iverson
 4 years ago '12        #72
space
space
 philly337 said:
What year did bron have the best front court in basketball (ya know, the most vital part of the team on offense)
Well, if that's the case, why isn't it working now ?

Or why didn't it work last year ?
 4 years ago '09        #73
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35269 35269
philly ran abstractq out of the thread
 4 years ago '09        #74
10pointP 
space
space
space
$91 | Props total: 216 216
I never post, but shaqs lazy a.ss would sit out half the season every year, get hack-a-shaqd in the playoffs, sit on the bench in the last few minutes of the 4th, and 21,22,23 year old Kobe would take over. During the first the 3 finals,the Eastern conference opponents sucked. watch the Western conference finals those years, and its obviously who was the star. Tmac couldn't get out of the first round in a terrible Eastern conference, and vince would disappear in the playoffs. some of yall hate kobe so much that yall forget that boy always had the heart of a champion.
 4 years ago '09        #75
10pointP 
space
space
space
And minus shaq. the lakers frontcourt was by no means great
 4 years ago '11        #76
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2552 2552
 10pointP said:
I never post, but shaqs lazy a.ss would sit out half the season every year, get hack-a-shaqd in the playoffs, sit on the bench in the last few minutes of the 4th, and 21,22,23 year old Kobe would take over. During the first the 3 finals,the Eastern conference opponents sucked. watch the Western conference finals those years, and its obviously who was the star. Tmac couldn't get out of the first round in a terrible Eastern conference, and vince would disappear in the playoffs. some of yall hate kobe so much that yall forget that boy always had the heart of a champion.
^^ this ...

BX bron stans dont understand this type of logic. They spew the same sh*t over and over. I say what i have to say to them n*ggas and afterwards. No way The Lakeshow gets pass goon squads like blazers, spurs, kings, etc.. without Kobe balling like he did(most of the time with shaq on the bench late in the 4th) lmao the blazers, spurs, were loaded with 7 footers and PF's.

Kobe was the most advanced player i ever seen coming into the League. went to 3 straight finals IN A ROW with no other superstar. Pau was an All star team once in 8 years in memphis. Kobe turns him into a 2 time champion. the 1st Finals appearance the lakers were injured and beat up and still made it to the end. The refs gave the celtics so many free throws that .... .. fuk it im done.

Last edited by lefthookright; 07-04-2013 at 03:33 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #77
space
space
 lefthookright said:
^^ this ...

BX bron stans dont understand this type of logic. They spew the same sh*t over and over. I say what i have to say to them n*ggas and afterwards. No way The Lakeshow gets pass goon squads like blazers, spurs, kings, etc.. without Kobe balling like he did(most of the time with shaq on the bench late in the 4th) lmao the blazers, spurs, were loaded with 7 footers and PF's.

Kobe was the most advanced player i ever seen coming into the League. went to 3 straight finals IN A ROW with no other superstar. Pau made was an All star team once in 8 years in memphis. Kobe turns him into a 2 time champion. the 1st Finals appearance the lakers were injured and beat up and still made it to the end. The refs gave the celtics so many free throws that .... .. fuk it im done.
I dont get why people cant just accept that they needed each other . that laker team no shaq = no rings

no kobe = no rings
 07-04-2013, 03:37 PM         #78
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe should take his time coming back. They are headed nowhere this coming season anyway

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by loyola llothta; 07-04-2013 at 03:49 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #79
10pointP 
space
space
space
Yes kobe and shaq did need each other. i just get sick of people discrediting him and acting like he wasn't the best guard in the game, and is still a top 5 guard in the game. where is tmac, vince, and Iverson now. out of the league or barely hanging on. they could never match kobes will to win, skill, or work ethic.
 4 years ago '04        #80
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
kobe's right tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago