50 Cent has been charged with domestic violence after the rapper allegedly kicked his baby mama

most viewed right now
 126
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 113
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #161
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 9963 9963
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]


this gif gets me almost as much as the original!
 07-04-2013, 11:33 PM         #162
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I guess 50 lost
 07-05-2013, 12:00 AM         #163
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RJ96 said:

haven't been on Bx for a minute in what thread was this gif introduced?


 hedake said:
this gif gets me almost as much as the original!

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '11        #164
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 Ricolove11 said:
Tommy Sotomayor told these n*ggaz about messing with these hoodrats black women.






[pic - click to view]

But she aint black so that's irrelevant...
 07-05-2013, 06:30 AM         #165
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell a set up
 4 years ago '10        #166
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 KnockinOnHD2001 said:
I smell a set up
Illuminati tryina destroy fif like they did with DMX
 07-05-2013, 08:31 AM         #167
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif went raw and bust in her half asian pus*y?

fif won


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #168
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 112 112
I wonder if a bet with Floyd had anything to do with this...







 4 years ago '12        #169
videoshirt 
space
avatar space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
i doubt if this is a real issue i think she is greedy and wants more money

they have not gotten along for a long time and we know how women like to play victim.. i don't buy it

lets see her "injury"

also "her stuff" is all bought by him so even if he did break something of "hers" so what.. honestly she probably doesn't even have a job

women need to learn how to be submissive but all they want to do is f!ght, be combative, disrespectful, and ruin a man's reputation publicly

JUST BE A POLITE BABY MAMA

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT

even if 50 did go off I DOUBT IT WAS FOR NO REASON

your job is easy, take care of 50s son.. all this frivolous crap, suing him for a few thousand when your son is wearing $15,000 shoes is RIDICULOUS

(and yes i saw an interview where 50 talked about giving his son $15,000 shoes or something)
 4 years ago '12        #170
videoshirt 
space
avatar space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
 KingP1n said:
But she aint black so that's irrelevant...
how is 50s baby mama not black?

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SON!?
 4 years ago '11        #171
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 videoshirt said:
i doubt if this is a real issue i think she is greedy and wants more money

they have not gotten along for a long time and we know how women like to play victim.. i don't buy it

lets see her "injury"

also "her stuff" is all bought by him so even if he did break something of "hers" so what.. honestly she probably doesn't even have a job

women need to learn how to be submissive but all they want to do is f!ght, be combative, disrespectful, and ruin a man's reputation publicly

JUST BE A POLITE BABY MAMA

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT

even if 50 did go off I DOUBT IT WAS FOR NO REASON

your job is easy, take care of 50s son.. all this frivolous crap, suing him for a few thousand when your son is wearing $15,000 shoes is RIDICULOUS

(and yes i saw an interview where 50 talked about giving his son $15,000 shoes or something)
You wrote all that for nothing.

Its not about Shaniqua...
50 got another 'secret' baby mother.
 4 years ago '05        #172
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$17,679 | Props total: 2322 2322

[pic - click to view]





Look like my BM with bigger t*tties.
 4 years ago '04        #173
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 112 112
 NahLij said:
The Jew-Unit gonna destroy this simple litigation.

I agree
 07-05-2013, 02:34 PM         #174
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tommy Sotomayor us about to have a field day with this.
 4 years ago '13        #175
Pomba 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 540 540
 majestykagiso said:
Yo pic ma n*gga
Yeah sh*t is ruthless and im congolese

only put that picture because that n*gga got that swag rappers got nowdays
 4 years ago '12        #176
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Pomba said:
Yeah sh*t is ruthless and im congolese

only put that picture because that n*gga got that swag rappers got nowdays

[pic - click to view]



 08-18-2013, 02:44 AM         #177
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dropping before i self destruct, losing to kanye in the album sales battle, having a baby with shaniqua tompkins, jay bringing 50 and out and performing some like it hot onstage i think it was summer ja
 CakedUP23 said:
This might be 50's first L
 08-18-2013, 02:45 AM         #178
MastaKilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin dime i would pray to that a.ss everyday
 b_eazy said:

[pic - click to view]





Look like my BM with bigger t*tties.
 4 years ago '11        #179
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 4055 4055
 cankstoochie said:



messaged
 4 years ago '07        #180
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy