50 Cent has been charged with domestic violence after the rapper allegedly kicked his baby mama

most viewed right now
 111
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-04-2013, 12:23 PM         #121
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent stans
 4 years ago '13        #122
Pomba 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$793 | Props total: 541 541
Great to see n*ggas out for our Godfather

My n*gga got that pimp hand strong
 4 years ago '04        #123
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,139 | Props total: 4536 4536
any coincidence the bm looks like a thicker robin givens?????

this n*gga got away with allegedly burning down his bm house with no public backlash,

hell get away with this too. (im all for beating a broads face in, if she wanna act like a man)

chris brown lawse
 4 years ago '04        #124
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,139 | Props total: 4536 4536
 HipHopFactz said:
Godfather 50 legit money>>ur two bit Italian rats who ended up in prison doing 25 to life or had to change their identities.


There is only one Godfather

reads post....looks at user name and






[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '09        #125
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17955 17955
 Dray said:
Update..

According to officials, LAPD officers were called to the scene ... and the woman told cops she had gotten into an altercation with 50 and locked herself in the bedroom.

50 -- real name Curtis Jackson -- allegedly got so mad, he kicked down the door and kicked her, resulting in an injury.

Officials say the 37-year-old rapper is also accused of breaking chandeliers, furniture, a TV and a lamp -- and allegedly ransacked the bedroom closet -- during his rampage.

Officials say 50 left the scene before cops arrived.

50 has been hit with 5 charges in total -- including 1 count misdemeanor domestic violence and 4 counts of misdemeanor vandalism.

If convicted on all counts, 50 could face up to five years in jail

50 is due in court to be arraigned on July 22.

Read more:
Visit Fishwrapper:


50's house (in his name) and his belongs = 0 vandalism charges



on another note.....

a gold digging wh0ore is gonna be just that....She's alledgedly been running around Vegas with a wanna be rapper/pimp.

"50 and Daphne have a SON together - his name is SIRE. When Daphne learned that she was pregnant, she and 50 agreed that it was in SIRE'S BEST INTEREST - for the young man to stay out of the public. 50 agreed to provide OVER AND ABOVE what a court would ORDER him to pay in child support, and Daphne agreed to keep SIRE out of the public eye. 50, being the shrewd businessman that he is - even had Daphne SIGN LEGAL PAPERWORK agreeing to keep Sire out of the public.

To ensure that his new son was living well, 50 purchased a CONDO in HIS name (more on that later) and furnished it with furniture that HE BOUGHT FOR THE CONDO (more on that too). He allowed Daphne to move in and her mother too, so that they could raise Sire in a comfortable manner. 50 has been in Sire's life SINCE BIRTH - he is a beautiful boy, we've seen pics. But we're not gonna publish them here, because we're not trying to disrespect 50s wishes for his child.

Yesterday reports came out that 50 Cent a.ssAULTED Daphne and vandalized HER apartment. First things first, 50 may be a LOT OF THINGS . . . but he is NOT a woman beater. He has to our knowledge (and trust, we did some digging) NEVER laid hands on any woman - this is ESPECIALLY true since he's witnessed women in his own family get beat. And as far as the VANDALISM charges - as stated above the CONDO and the furniture inside the condo are 50 CENT'S. You can not be charged with VANDALIZING YOUR OWN ISH!!

So now to the JUICY part - what caused the DUST UP between 50 and Daphne that made 50 SPAZZ OUT. Well according to the STREETS, Daphne Joy has been spending time with a Las Vegas rapper named Mally Mall (photo'd below). The nature of their relationship is NOT CLEAR . . . but we hear that Mally is known in Vegas as . . . a "MAN OF LEISURE" who provides men with "FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP." And streets say that Daphne had been spending a lot of time with him . . . while in a relationship with 50."


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by bigscore; 07-04-2013 at 03:13 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #126
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
HA godfather 50 wildin out here on these hoes bi*ch called the cops...hope she got proof of everything she say he did lol


she prove he was there n thats his a.ss tho haha 50 good if he go to jail tho...aint like he gon lose his money cuz he alreasy got that sh*t
 07-04-2013, 03:12 PM         #127
GunHillKidzBro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[/B]
Read more:
Visit Fishwrapper:

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]




 4 years ago '05        #128
bi0 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
50 cent slapped that gold diggin hoe up

All these modern day groupies are just renegade hoes running loose
 4 years ago '07        #129
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,552 | Props total: 56408 56408
 LowaEastSide5 said:
that album coming out finally
 4 years ago '05        #130
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
50 who has avoided all troubles since he turned into a boss all of a sudden fu*ked it off over a bi*ch .. i dont know bout this one .... any who i like how serioues ppl acting about abuse but a chick do the same kinda damage to a dude and she faces a stern talking to by the judge and go home...this sh*t not going to court .50 money long
 4 years ago '09        #131
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1658 1658
going to jail for a bi*ch he lost i dont care
 4 years ago '11        #132
Dray 1187 heat pts1187 OP
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 KingP1n said:
But look at Breezy.

Charges gon get dropped
Vandelism defo, since its his house and probably that TV is bought with his money.

50 seem SUPER confident on twitter, more confident than usual. Lets hope this don't backfire.
yeah breezy was in L.A aswell
 4 years ago '11        #133
Dray 1187 heat pts1187 OP
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25267 25267
 bigscore said:
50's house (in his name) and his belongs = 0 vandalism charges



on another note.....

a gold digging wh0ore is gonna be just that....She's alledgedly been running around Vegas with a wanna be rapper/pimp.

"50 and Daphne have a SON together - his name is SIRE. When Daphne learned that she was pregnant, she and 50 agreed that it was in SIRE'S BEST INTEREST - for the young man to stay out of the public. 50 agreed to provide OVER AND ABOVE what a court would ORDER him to pay in child support, and Daphne agreed to keep SIRE out of the public eye. 50, being the shrewd businessman that he is - even had Daphne SIGN LEGAL PAPERWORK agreeing to keep Sire out of the public.

To ensure that his new son was living well, 50 purchased a CONDO in HIS name (more on that later) and furnished it with furniture that HE BOUGHT FOR THE CONDO (more on that too). He allowed Daphne to move in and her mother too, so that they could raise Sire in a comfortable manner. 50 has been in Sire's life SINCE BIRTH - he is a beautiful boy, we've seen pics. But we're not gonna publish them here, because we're not trying to disrespect 50s wishes for his child.

Yesterday reports came out that 50 Cent a.ssAULTED Daphne and vandalized HER apartment. First things first, 50 may be a LOT OF THINGS . . . but he is NOT a woman beater. He has to our knowledge (and trust, we did some digging) NEVER laid hands on any woman - this is ESPECIALLY true since he's witnessed women in his own family get beat. And as far as the VANDALISM charges - as stated above the CONDO and the furniture inside the condo are 50 CENT'S. You can not be charged with VANDALIZING YOUR OWN ISH!!

So now to the JUICY part - what caused the DUST UP between 50 and Daphne that made 50 SPAZZ OUT. Well according to the STREETS, Daphne Joy has been spending time with a Las Vegas rapper named Mally Mall (photo'd below). The nature of their relationship is NOT CLEAR . . . but we hear that Mally is known in Vegas as . . . a "MAN OF LEISURE" who provides men with "FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP." And streets say that Daphne had been spending a lot of time with him . . . while in a relationship with 50."


[pic - click to view]

That was very informational

how do you know all that?
 4 years ago '11        #134
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Dray said:
That was very informational

how do you know all that?
That was taken from Mediatakeout.
 07-04-2013, 03:58 PM         #135
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

 07-04-2013, 03:59 PM         #136
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
beating baby mama team

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #137
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 4 years ago '04        #138
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
he was wondering WHAT about WHO????


Im hoping I took that wrong................
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Godfather 50 got hat fresh a.ss cut

I wonder if the hairs around his Phallus is trimmed the same way
.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #139
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Dray said:
Added Bonus to let Boxden see what type of woman we have here..

Lol This funny as sh*t. Love when she says "what's wrong with that" and Fif had this defeated look on his face. Lol this chicks done lost their minds!

It's Daphne Joy "Baby Mama Drama" BTW not Shaniqua
 4 years ago '12        #140
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Pomba said:
Great to see n*ggas out for our Godfather

My n*gga got that pimp hand strong
Yo pic ma n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy