Cops find evidence in Hernandez SECRET pad...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
9175 pageviews
61 comments

NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3607 3607
Cops find evidence in Hernandez SECRET pad...

visit this link http://espn.go.com/boston .. -hernandez-pad

Court documents indicate that the search of a secret "flop house" leased by former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has turned up what police say could be key evidence in the murder case against him.

Police say they learned about the apartment from Carlos Ortiz, a friend of Hernandez's whom prosecutors say was with the ex-player the night he allegedly arranged the shooting of Odin Lloyd.

They then searched the $1,200-a-month apartment in Franklin on June 26, according to search warrant records at Wrentham District Court. Among the findings were a white hooded sweatshirt and a cranberry-colored cap in a bedroom, the documents said.

Surveillance video showed Hernandez, 23, wearing a similar sweatshirt the night Lloyd was k!lled on June 17, the records say.

He was wearing the cap in a picture shown on a local news station taken outside a nightclub June 14, the Friday before the k!lling, the documents said. Prosecutors say Hernandez was upset at Lloyd for talking to certain people at the nightclub.

"The white sweatshirt could be used ... to a.ssist in linking Hernandez to the scene of the crime," trooper Michael Bates wrote in an affidavit in support of one of the search warrants.

"The baseball hat could help provide the whereabouts of Hernandez on the Friday night before the homicide."

The search also turned up several boxes of ammunition, including .22-, .45- and 7.62-caliber ammunition.

Lloyd's body was found in an industrial park near Hernandez's North Attleborough home. Prosecutors say Hernandez, Ortiz and another man drove there with Lloyd that night, though they haven't said who shot Lloyd.

Hernandez's attorneys say the evidence against him is circumstantial and that he's eager to clear his name.

In another development, Alexander Bradley, an East Hartford man who in a civil lawsuit has charged that Hernandez in February shot him in the eye outside a Florida nightclub, was served an interstate subpoena Tuesday to appear before a Massachusetts grand jury investigating the Hernandez murder case, the Hartford Courant reported.

Bradley's lawyer, David Jaroslawicz, wouldn't comment Tuesday about the nature of the alleged dispute between his client and Hernandez. He said the two flew to South Florida together before getting into a dispute at a Miami club.

The attorney said that Bradley, who worked for Stanley Steemer before the shooting, had done some work for Hernandez and that the two also hung out socially a few times and had known each other for several years.

"Whether or not Hernandez shot him deliberately or accidentally only Hernandez can tell us, and right now he's not doing too much talking," Jaroslawicz said in a phone interview.

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 07-03-2013 at 04:42 PM..

61 comments for "Cops find evidence in Hernandez SECRET pad..."

4 years ago '11        #2
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9968 9968
That's it? I was expecting them to find like 5 bodies
 4 years ago '04        #3
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
 King Henry said:
That's it? I was expecting them to find like 5 bodies
looks like they found the murder clothes, maybe theres blood on it... could be a big find.
 4 years ago '05        #4
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
they got Carlos Ortiz in that room like on the first 48 and he started snitching.
 4 years ago '05        #5
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Dear god...this n*gga is just plain ol dumb
 4 years ago '12        #6
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,237 | Props total: 7621 7621
If he really kept the clothes he was in when the murder happened, he really is dumb.
 4 years ago '07        #7
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,534 | Props total: 10872 10872
Dudes singing like birds scust
 4 years ago '07        #8
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
snitching a.ss lames
 4 years ago '04        #9
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
Its getting more interesting everyday
 07-04-2013, 05:21 AM         #10
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm ready for the movie. They should get Derek Luke to play the part of Hernandez security cameras

"It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong!"
 4 years ago '05        #11
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 astroblack9 said:
Dear god...this n*gga is just plain ol dumb
Pretty much.
 4 years ago '09        #12
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2585 2585
Aaron was a tight end but now hes a wide receiver.
 4 years ago '07        #13
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,664 | Props total: 6113 6113
its a wrap
 4 years ago '09        #14
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 Avitos Way said:
I'm ready for the movie. They should get Derek Luke to play the part of Hernandez security cameras

"It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong!"
 4 years ago '12        #15
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
 Avitos Way said:

4 years ago '09        #16
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2776 2776
 DEDOS said:
Carlos Ortiz already snitching
Got to get that plea deal somehow

But yup. Hernandez is going to have to cop a plea, or he is getting life without parole.
 4 years ago '04        #17
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,135 | Props total: 4527 4527
i dont watch football so dont know much.

but i heard boy that got k!lled was his sisters bf? or is that just a rumor from n*ggas with incorrect facts?

what supposedly did n*gga get k!lled for?
 4 years ago '11        #18
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 ReggieA said:
Hernandez is going to have to cop a plea, or he is getting life without parole.
seems to me that the prosecution probably won't offer him a plea deal...
 07-04-2013, 04:45 PM         #19
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2godflow said:
i dont watch football so dont know much.

but i heard boy that got k!lled was his sisters bf? or is that just a rumor from n*ggas with incorrect facts?

what supposedly did n*gga get k!lled for?
hernandez' girlfriend is the sister of the girlfriend of the dude he whacked. and the early stories said he was k!lled because he spoke to some people at the night club they were hanging out at that hernandez didn't like....or something... now they're saying he was k!lled because he knew about another shooting hernandez was involved in, and hernandez was scared he was gonna talk.
 4 years ago '11        #20
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
n*ggas on BX screaming STOP SNITHIN' like if somebody they knew was murdered they wouldnt be cooperating with police.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy