Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 dpgc00 said:
Typical black boy blaming the superior white man for their problems
 07-06-2013, 11:09 AM         #82
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
It'd be a good thing depending on what they burn. Burn down the 25 liquor stores that the white man plants there for those "asians/middle east" to keep depressed black and mexican non workers"cant find jobs" drunk all day while also on drugs and tear down white establishments and k!ll a few whites it would be amazing honestly
this gotta be a nominee for the dumbest post of the year lol

nobody puts the alcohol to your lips and makes you drink it but you
 4 years ago '11        #83
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 4463 4463
 dpgc00 said:
I see what u did there
 07-06-2013, 01:24 PM         #84
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dpgc00 said:

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2013, 06:35 PM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I find strange is the same police dept that was too racist too even do a proper follow up on who TM was, and what he was doing there, now has the nerve to insinuate that blacks are so fu*king violent....that they will come to Sanford to fu*k sh*t up of this lying bastard gts off........stop giving the cacs the attention...........some white people are just going to be white people, nothing we as blacks can do about it..............
 4 years ago '04        #86
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,779 | Props total: 17139 17139
 Peterparker said:
Every riot in America that involves mostly black ppl have been in response of oppression caused by white ppl. No matter if they were white cops,white jury,white residents...it's always been in RESPONSE to white oppression. So if black ppl riot or not their will still be a gang of white ppl who will have the same negative thoughts about black. So Uncle Tom negros please don't get caught up in the myth of " see if we behave this way then ppl have a right to look at us and blah blah" Please the white guy at your job who you talk about rap music will still think you're just a n i g g er. And you're entertaining just like the music he listens too and the black athletes he looks up to but that as far his admiration goes for you're black a.ss.

Also let's be all the way real the last couple of riots in this country have been sporting events. Do you know who was the face of most of these sporting events that ended up being riots destroying millions in property?? Drunk white ppl
..GZ should be the first one to get fu*ked up but you know that fat fu*k coward is gonna probably be taken out of the courtroom with a sh*tload of security
 4 years ago '08        #87
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 DEDOS said:
in florida eveybody is strapped up and with automatics. those rich or white folk are just waiting for a reason. read the reports about using there concealed weapons in florida. theres more guns that people out here. and there is no f!ghting anymore if you own a weapons conceal permit, anybody that touches you attacks you for no reason or has a weapon in there hands its a wrap. they shooting period. target range business are making a k!lling over here.

70 yeear olds about that life here in florida man comon man. they bout that action brah.

and pick the wrong business

07-12-2013, 09:45 AM         #88
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
ps4 tiem pleyboi

better lock the ralph lauren store up, bout to come up pleybois

rest in peace to that young bul doe, its wrong they deed him like dat. thats why we gotta get revenge pleyboi, he would want us to riot

i aint tryn to hear no reason pleybois, mine eys have seen the glory

of the coming of the riots, we shall snatch everything from our oppressors in the same manner everything has been snatched from us.

or in short terms im bout to be polo down to the drawls with a flat screen in my hand pleybloi
Instead of a flat screen you should go screen some college classes.
 4 years ago '08        #89
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
Hope they just protest and not riot
 4 years ago '04        #90
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
So was there any protesting and rioting/ looting?...

Does anyone got new TVs and new gear in memory of trayvon??

Rioting is such a stupid thing because it just paints a worst picture.. Organized protests would be the way to go.. Even tho it doesn't change anything
 4 years ago '05        #91
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
 doro85 said:
So was there any protesting and rioting/ looting?...

Does anyone got new TVs and new gear in memory of trayvon??

Rioting is such a stupid thing because it just paints a worst picture.. Organized protests would be the way to go.. Even tho it doesn't change anything
looks like people just protested I haven't heard any reports of any riots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy