most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
They gone be like i come looking for u with haitians.....
 4 years ago '07        #62
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
And I see the black on black crime classic arguement well in case a lot of u ppl never lived a day in a proverry stricken area let me tell you a lot of crime is over money ! Money is the root of all evil and its just fu*kin paper that the govt decides the value of...once again this falls on the govt hands why? Well if they were soo worried about its citizens k!lling each other over money why not lower costs of goods ? Why is unemployment rates so high ? sh*t now you damn near paying to goto work with gas as high as it is...but ppl will die over this system that doesn't work and blame the ppl like they created these conditions...its clear as fu*kin day who the enemies are to me ...
 4 years ago '05        #63
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
black ppl so "ignant" why fu*k up someone else's sh*t bc our justice system is fu*ked? if anything, go to zimmerman's house and fu*k his sh*t up.... no reason to ruin someone's life/livelyhood who had nothing to do with it... go after the judge/jury/culprit...
 4 years ago '11        #64
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 1245 1245
zim isnt white but fucc white people
 4 years ago '08        #65
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 eddiefizzle said:
I never seen that before bro, props on originality.
Yeah thanks alot, I made the gif myself
 4 years ago '08        #66
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Jacc Blacc said:
who gives a fukk, they usually steal, burn, and fukk up their own neighborhoods.....most idiotic concept EVER

"i'm mad about a court case, so im gonna burn down my neighborhood and loot from the stores IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD"

fukkin idiot

I wonder why that is ?
 4 years ago '11        #67
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 jayyast said:
And I see the black on black crime classic arguement well in case a lot of u ppl never lived a day in a proverry stricken area let me tell you a lot of crime is over money ! Money is the root of all evil and its just fu*kin paper that the govt decides the value of...once again this falls on the govt hands why? Well if they were soo worried about its citizens k!lling each other over money why not lower costs of goods ? Why is unemployment rates so high ? sh*t now you damn near paying to goto work with gas as high as it is...but ppl will die over this system that doesn't work and blame the ppl like they created these conditions...its clear as fu*kin day who the enemies are to me ...
your questions wont be answered. the answers are obvious ones, but its much easier to blame it on "blackness" instead of the failure of the greater society.
 4 years ago '06        #68
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 T2THEONE said:

I wonder why that is ?
Cuz no one has enough gas to make it out of the hood

Last edited by vinceisallin; 07-04-2013 at 09:24 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #69
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 328 328
 eddiefizzle said:
Im not even gonna touch this, good luck with your spiraling psychosis, did a white kid get picked for the basketball game and you didnt when you were 7? Jesus racism is more apparent in black culture than it is white nowadays, I live in south fla and I'am the minority.
Yeah right.
 4 years ago '12        #70
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 328 328
 Peterparker said:
You want touch it cuz u don't have the intellect on this subject to fu*k with me boy so I suggest you scurry back to some mindless bullsh*t you were responding to in another section like "wild'ish".

And why are you self hating brainwashed to generalize and point the finger at an invisible bully. Even the house n*ggas on here have a white supremacy state of mind. You keep saying blacks don't think n riot n dedtroy their own neigborhoods. But how many riots have blacks caused in this country to fit yall descripition? You all act as if blacks in this country have a riot every fu*king week. You know how stupid all yall sound.

They stated the police were going to suit up just in case and your already throwing a.ssumptions,racism n generalizations on some sh*t that hasn't happened yet. How does it feel to have the brain of a brainwashed enslaved dumb fu*k?
 07-04-2013, 11:01 PM         #71
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PursuitProgress said:
THIS

1.Central Florida is largely made up of people from other places

2.We ( including me) as Americans have just enough of everything to keep us tranquilized!

[pic - click to view]

Florida is such a hick state special around around central/northern Florida areas
 4 years ago '10        #72
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Never understood what rioting accomplished.

So to prove a point, n*ggas gon burn down small businesses and establishments in their OWN communities?

They definitely ain't gonna be hitting no rich white neighborhoods, because they know the cops will shoot on sight out there

So n*ggas destroy and loot from their own, to try to prove their point.. sh*t dumb as fu*k

Go watch a Documentary on the LA Riots.. It'll show you who was really hurt by those riots
 07-05-2013, 02:40 AM         #73
gdcollards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every state better hope they convict his racist a.ss..
 4 years ago '04        #74
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 T2THEONE said:
oh yeah, I hate to do this but I know it will be posted sooner or later so

[pic - click to view]

f*ck u
 4 years ago '04        #75
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Matt504 said:
it's almost time..

Black people are setting themselves up for absolute failure if they're seriously considering rioting.

they will be justifiably shot in the streets en masse.

this muhf*cka
 4 years ago '10        #76
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BlackRepub85 said:
But thats your community and the people you attack rarely have anything to do with the situation and often times just as oppressed as you. Youre taking out your oppression on other people that are oppressed. Its dumb as hell.

And if I was white or rich I would shoot down every negro that even tried to threaten. I hope you dont believe that them being scared of you will stop them from k!lling you.

But stop wasting logic on these n*ggas.

Let them feel self righteous about knocking down other disenfranchised people who get sh*tted on in this country just like them.

And let them justify their ignorance by saying it by saying it's "Just Middle Easterners and Asians"

Yea, lets destroy everything they've built because we're mad at white people.

Seems Legit
 4 years ago '10        #77
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hit Em' Up said:
Are you really comparing things going on in places like brazil and egypt to our daily lives here? People are so ungrateful for what they have sometimes i swear. If you like it down there so much then move there and join the movement.

If black people riot, it's really not going to help them in any way...it's only going to hurt them as a race. Kinda will just confirm that black people are violent by nature.

If they really wanna get even what they need to do is go after Zimmerman.
Anyone from any race that is so intellectually deficient to conclude that black people are genetically predisposed to violence because of a riot.. is a fu*king retarded idiot...
Q: Should i conclude that white people are violent by nature for dropping an atomic bomb on hundreds of thousands of innocent woman and children in Hiroshima or Nagasaki?
killing r*pe and torture of tens of millions of African slaves?
Genocide of the "real" Americans.?

A: NO!! (the examples can go on)

No, because genetically we are all predisposed to the same behaviors and had black people been in the same circumstances as white people they would have done each of the three crimes above just as whites would react in the same way if they faced the exact same experiences/circumstances as black people
The only thing we are predisposed to be by nature is Human
 4 years ago '05        #78
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 jayyast said:
So much this.

But they already know that. Put a gun in the hands of a hungry man (btw, how can they afford guns, but not education/food/clothing?) and he'll take whatever he wants. It would be too much like right to put some kinda funding in a place like Chicago or random hood USA that would give those kids something productive to do with themselves. Most of this gang mess started with black people banding together to get money, and they all go about it in the wrong way, f!ghting against each other instead of what the real problem is.
 4 years ago '12        #79
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 822 822
It'd be a good thing depending on what they burn. Burn down the 25 liquor stores that the white man plants there for those "asians/middle east" to keep depressed black and mexican non workers"cant find jobs" drunk all day while also on drugs and tear down white establishments and k!ll a few whites it would be amazing honestly
 4 years ago '04        #80
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
I'm not gonna say that a riot will definitely happen, but I can guarantee that the presence of the black community will be deep in the vicinity of the courthouse, broadcast live on every news outlet available....nothing hidden, censored; raw and uncut
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy