Jul 3 - Florida Cops Gearing Up For Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Riots

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #41
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
I dont see kneegrows actually uniting with a purpose to riot. As much as it would show solidarity beyond bullsh*t NAACP marches and kum by yah protests I dont see it happening. Honestly I think the most Zimmerman gets is manslaughter voluntary or involuntary. This case is just another way to divide the masses. If the rioting does pop off im sure it will be retaliatory responses on both ends. So im still packin mine. Anybody can get it.

What about the 2nd order effects? How does this case help going forward in America when similar cases pop up?
 07-04-2013, 04:25 AM         #42
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm all for frying this mf but you know the prosecutions case is weak when you got the mayor already talking about preparing for an acquittal.
 4 years ago '08        #43
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Black Samurai said:
I thought we were past using anything affiliated with Alex Jones as a legitimate news source
That's why I posted the CNN video too.

WordOnThaStreet said:
the ignorance on this site is disgusting
I could be missing some information, but when was the LAST time there was a RIOT of blacks rioting in rich white neighborhoods.
 07-04-2013, 05:30 AM         #44
MossbergTristan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i was out there
 07-04-2013, 07:36 AM         #45
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the race war is starting
 4 years ago '11        #46
Sin 1257 heat pts1257
space
space
$18,349 | Props total: 38956 38956
I've yet to hear anybody I know talk about rioting if Zimmerman gets off this is the media using scare tactics

The 92 LA riots took more than the Rodney king beating there was also close to 9% unemployment and you had the Natasha harlin k!lling which is why they burned all the Korean stores in there neighborhood
 4 years ago '04        #47
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 T2THEONE said:
oh yeah, I hate to do this but I know it will be posted sooner or later so

[pic - click to view]

I never seen that before bro, props on originality.
 4 years ago '04        #48
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 Peterparker said:
Every riot in America that involves mostly black ppl have been in response of oppression caused by white ppl. No matter if they were white cops,white jury,white residents...it's always been in RESPONSE to white oppression. So if black ppl riot or not their will still be a gang of white ppl who will have the same negative thoughts about black. So Uncle Tom negros please don't get caught up in the myth of " see if we behave this way then ppl have a right to look at us and blah blah" Please the white guy at your job who you talk about rap music will still think you're just a n i g g er. And you're entertaining just like the music he listens too and the black athletes he looks up to but that as far his admiration goes for you're black a.ss.

Also let's be all the way real the last couple of riots in this country have been sporting events. Do you know who was the face of most of these sporting events that ended up being riots destroying millions in property?? Drunk white ppl
Im not even gonna touch this, good luck with your spiraling psychosis, did a white kid get picked for the basketball game and you didnt when you were 7? Jesus racism is more apparent in black culture than it is white nowadays, I live in south fla and I'am the minority.
 4 years ago '05        #49
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Hit Em' Up said:
Are you really comparing things going on in places like brazil and egypt to our daily lives here? People are so ungrateful for what they have sometimes i swear. If you like it down there so much then move there and join the movement.

If black people riot, it's really not going to help them in any way...it's only going to hurt them as a race. Kinda will just confirm that black people are violent by nature.

If they really wanna get even what they need to do is go after Zimmerman.

i think what he's saying is aint nobody gonna do jack shyt and i concur
 4 years ago '13        #50
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 I_make_beatz said:

[pic - click to view]

Not even

THIS

1.Central Florida is largely made up of people from other places

2.We ( including me) as Americans have just enough of everything to keep us tranquilized!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #51
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
there will be riots either way Florida is wild
 07-04-2013, 08:32 AM         #52
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
we need to riot on these drug dealers and k!llers fukin up our communities and these politicians taking away our voiting rights..
 4 years ago '04        #53
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
F*CK YEAH n*gga and im catchin the megabus out there so its goin down believe that homie
 4 years ago '09        #54
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
who gives a fukk, they usually steal, burn, and fukk up their own neighborhoods.....most idiotic concept EVER

"i'm mad about a court case, so im gonna burn down my neighborhood and loot from the stores IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD"

fukkin idiot
 4 years ago '06        #55
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 T2THEONE said:
oh yeah, I hate to do this but I know it will be posted sooner or later so

[pic - click to view]

exactly, their acting like they know he's not gonna get convicted or something..

Last edited by davon4204; 07-04-2013 at 08:20 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #56
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 8809 8809
Yea burn down your own town then in morning you can't get any cereal.
 4 years ago '04        #57
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,655 | Props total: 23084 23084
n*ggas get shot everyday b, why riot
 07-04-2013, 10:21 AM         #58
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks are usually not level headed and only believe what they are first told...they are also defensive

lol u n*ggas dont KNOW sh*t about FL law...I done said it over and over and u dumb n*ggas continue to ignore me like I dont work in FL law

YOU CANNOT COMMIT GREAT BODILY HARM (broken nose is just that) ON SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY APPROACH YOU. YOU CAN GET k!llED FOR THAT UNDER FL LAW. PERIOD.
 4 years ago '10        #59
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 I_make_beatz said:

[pic - click to view]

Not even

plus this new jay-z album
 4 years ago '07        #60
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
They want blacks to riot so they would have an excuse to gun u down like dogs in the streets...fu*k that ppl need to use their heads black white all races this not just going to effect blacks the govt feels like it can do whatever to its pppl and everything will b ok bc now if ur not rich ur a fu*kin slave none of y'all can say well I'm not working for a month bc I dnt owe anybody sh*t can y'all? We are slaves we gotta work to breathe on this land jus like slaves it's not about not wanting to work either it's the fact that the govt doesn't work for us! The majority as ppl not as a race...police should b number 1 enemy to ppl they don't do sh*t but enforce what the govt wants them to enforce a bunch of fu*kin low lives who listen to their master which is the govt...ppl should have their own police we can police ourselves if ppl had not turned their back on god it would b a lot more clear to ppl what needs to b done and how to act as ppl and not divided...all white ppl are not evil I'm black lived in the south all my life and still live in the hood and I can say white ppl are not the enemy the govt and police are our enemies 4real...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago