Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Zimmerman haters also celebrated the fact that CNN broadcast his social security number live on air yesterday, with one tweeting, “Now HE can be victimized!”
There's an easy lawsuit.
 4 years ago '04        #22
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 dil doe 22 said:
if zimmerman gets off and people riot.... its just gonna go to show how stupid americans really are.
 4 years ago '05        #23
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Ain't nobody gonna riot over this bullsh*t. SMH
 07-03-2013, 06:42 PM         #24
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
Ain't nobody gonna riot over this bullsh*t. SMH
This............people are not upset the dude got k!lled, they were upset that a murder happen to a young black innocent teen, and his murderer was still walking free. That was a travesty of justice....if dude gets off, its not big of a deal, I think we can all see that within this last 3 and a half year, racist white America has come out of the wood works by the millions, and with them has come this very passive aggressive racism that we are seeing so much of in our country as of recent.

What's crazy is with the seemingly new progression of America with voting the first Black President we were on the right track to a sense of unity and improvement.

But socially, financially, and politically, this country is worse then ever.......and its 2 primary reasons......the rich elites firm grip on Washington, and both sides refusing to let go

And right winged conservative archaism that many people in this country refuse to let go........
 4 years ago '13        #25
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
ps4 tiem pleyboi

better lock the ralph lauren store up, bout to come up pleybois

rest in peace to that young bul doe, its wrong they deed him like dat. thats why we gotta get revenge pleyboi, he would want us to riot

i aint tryn to hear no reason pleybois, mine eys have seen the glory

of the coming of the riots, we shall snatch everything from our oppressors in the same manner everything has been snatched from us.

or in short terms im bout to be polo down to the drawls with a flat screen in my hand pleybloi

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 07-03-2013 at 09:34 PM..
 07-03-2013, 09:47 PM         #26
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought we were past using anything affiliated with Alex Jones as a legitimate news source
 07-03-2013, 11:48 PM         #27
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Are you really comparing things going on in places like brazil and egypt to our daily lives here? People are so ungrateful for what they have sometimes i swear.
Trayvon martin would tell you otherwise. Everyone doesn't live in your safe white bubble
 07-03-2013, 11:49 PM         #28
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
I think that's why they burn down their own neighborhood's because they know before they can get to those rich neighborhood's, it will be so heavily guarded with national guards etc.
the ignorance on this site is disgusting
 4 years ago '09        #29
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I don't really understand what rioting would do. It would just make everyone, including Trayvon supporters, miserable for weeks afterwards.

However if there was a witch hunt for Zimmy
 4 years ago '12        #30
IKayBee 
space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
 matelyan said:
I agree 100%. But how do we install this fear into the US government? They give zero fu*ks and do everything and anything to make this nation worse off. Something needs to be done, but what????
Flash drive.

But I think they should really saw Florida off of the US and let it float to wherever the sea takes it.

[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #31
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
so does this mean they already know zimmerman is going to be let off cuz if guilty i don't see why ppl would riot
 07-04-2013, 01:36 AM         #32
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manslaughter, he isnt doing more than 10 years
 4 years ago '05        #33
Cheez 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 3 3
Everyone always complaining about the government but I bet 90% of you voted for Obama(the head of the government)....he's failing you
 4 years ago '06        #34
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5034 5034
nobody gonna do sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #35
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 4637 4637
Sanford is 5 minutes away...

*gears up*
 07-04-2013, 02:44 AM         #36
tden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
However if there was a witch hunt for Zimmy [/QUOTE]

wouldnt happen he would be heavily guarded like his a.ss was the president people wanted to do the same thing to Casey Anthony her a.ss still alive some were
 07-04-2013, 03:02 AM         #37
tden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOME OF U fu*kING PEOPLE REALLY NEED HELP SAYING THE sh*t U SAYING PEOPLE ITS NOT ABOUT ANOTHER KID GETTING SHOT NO ITS ABOUT NOT LETTING HISTORY REPEAT ITS SELF ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE k!llING THERE OWN RACE LIKE WAT THE fu*k WAS MARTIN LURTHER KING WAS DOING THIS MAN AND MANY OTHERS WASTED YEARS TRYING TO FREE USE FOR WAT JUST SO WE CAN k!ll OFF OUR OWN RACE LIKE C'MON BLACK PEOPLE WAT ARE WE DOING AND THESE WHITE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT IM NOT RACES BUT ITS TRUE LOOK IN EVERY BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD U SEE GUN SHOPS AND DRUG STORES AND WHO PUT THEM THERE WHITE PEOPLE WILL IM NOT GOING TO SAY WHITE PEOPLE IM GOING TO SAY THE GOVERNMENT BLACK PEOPLE WE ARE HEADING DOWN AN SELF DESTRUCTIVE PATH LIKE REALLY. AND WAT I WAS SAYING ABOUT NOT LETTING HISTORY REPEAT ITS SELF PRETTY SOON IF THIS RACES WHITE PEOPLE SEE THAT THEY CAN GET OFF BY k!llING US THEN WE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM IN AMERICA ITS GOING TO BE ALOT OF BLOOD SHIED BETWEEN WHITES AND BLACKS THEN WATS GOING TO HAPPEN.. THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE ESPECIALLY CAUSE WE DONT NEED THAT AGAIN

Last edited by tden; 07-04-2013 at 03:05 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #38
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
it's kinda ridiculous how ya see the word RIOT and this whole scenario turns into a potential race war. how's about the fact that in plain sight, on video, you got cops armed to the teeth banging on people's' doors for NO f**kin reason WHATSOEVER? like, literally, you're home maybe getting some head or you just finished chiefin' and there are cops BANGING on your door with vests and guns at the low ready. nobody saw that?!?!?!?!? nothing has happened yet. who knows what will happen. we don't need militarized cops bangin on our doors at 2 in the afternoon for no damn reason......
 07-04-2013, 03:39 AM         #39
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman said:
Explain blacks violent history compared to other races
this, he has to be trolling or an idiot
 4 years ago '11        #40
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
Better reason to Riot over injustice like this racist k!ller then some stupid hockey

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish