most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #1
9812 pageviews
112 comments

T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
Jul 3 - Florida Cops Gearing Up For Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Riots

SANFORD, FLORIDA – According to reports supporters of Trayvon Martin are threatening to stage riots and looting if George Zimmerman escapes a conviction, with scores of Twitter users taking to the social network to promise chaos and violence in major cities across the United States.

As we reported the last week in a story that went viral after being picked up by the Drudge Report, numerous individuals have expressed concerns that a ‘not guilty’ verdict in the trial could spark nationwide race riots.

Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith and other city officials are worried that the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial could spark “violence” and have crafted a “secret law enforcement” plan to deal with potential social disorder.

A CNN report shows Sanford police going door to door in an attempt to calm residents about possible unrest in response to the Zimmerman verdict.

“Our worst fear is that we will have people from outside of the community coming in and stirring up….violence in the community,” Smith told CNN’s David Mattingly.

Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett echoes Smith’s concerns, warning that just one person intent on violence could spark wider disorder and “a provocation of violence”.

City Manager Norton Bonaparte is similarly on edge, fearing a Rodney King-style riot if Zimmerman is found not guilty.

“I’m saying that’s a scenario that’s certainly a possibility,” said Bonaparte, adding that plans had been made through law enforcement but that he would not go into detail on the nature of what they were.

Police Chief Cecil Smith was similarly evasive when asked if SWAT teams or “special personnel” were on standby to respond to disorder.

“As far as the particulars of the plans, we’re not releasing that,” Smith told CNN.

Authorities have also enlisted the help of local pastors who are acting as “observers” in the Zimmerman trial and will then report back to their congregation.

The involvement of pastors is interesting in light of a program first reported by Infowars back in 2006 under which the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was training pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

As we reported earlier today, visit this link scores of Twitter users have threatened to riot and loot if George Zimmerman is acquitted.

Other prominent voices have also warned of potential civil unrest, including former Chicago police officer Paul Huebl, who said that he fully expects “organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades” if Zimmerman walks.

Columnist and former senior presidential advisor Pat Buchanan cautioned last month that, “The public mind has been so poisoned that an acquittal of George Zimmerman could ignite a reaction similar to that, 20 years ago, when the Simi Valley jury acquitted the LAPD cops in the Rodney King beating case.”

Political Strategist Charles D. Ellison also warned that, “There is the risk of a flashpoint as intense as the aftermath of that fateful Los Angeles police brutality verdict in 1992,” if Zimmerman escapes a conviction.

Zimmerman haters also celebrated the fact that CNN broadcast his social security number live on air yesterday, with one tweeting, “Now HE can be victimized!”

As we reported during the presidential election, innumerable Twitter users also threatened to stage riots if Barack Obama lost the race, as death threats against Mitt Romney became commonplace in the weeks before the vote.

It is important to recall that Trayvon supporters looted a Walgreens last year as part of a “!demonstration” against the fact that Zimmerman had not been arrested.

Video surveillance footage showed teens ransacking a store in North Miami, damaging property and shoplifting goods.

With police already going door to door to calm Sanford residents in anticipation of unrest, some are worried that social disorder could be used as a pretext for gun confiscation in a similar vein to how Hurricane Katrina was used as a justification to disarm residents of New Orleans.

visit this link Source

Last edited by T2THEONE; 07-03-2013 at 09:42 AM..

112 comments for "Jul 3 - Florida Cops Gearing Up For Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Riots"

4 years ago '08        #2
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
I just hope JUSTICE is served and no one riots or gets hurt.

Last edited by T2THEONE; 07-03-2013 at 10:05 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #3
space
space
oh yeah, I hate to do this but I know it will be posted sooner or later so

[pic - click to view]

07-03-2013, 09:54 AM         #4
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they did their jobs in the first place...

...fu*k it. If the justice system wasn't sh*t, they wouldn't need....

...I got nothing new to say. fu*k the cops, zimmerman, and the jury cuz I know what's gonna happen.
 4 years ago '08        #5
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649

[pic - click to view]

Not even
 4 years ago '06        #6
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 I_make_beatz said:

[pic - click to view]

Not even
Are you really comparing things going on in places like brazil and egypt to our daily lives here? People are so ungrateful for what they have sometimes i swear. If you like it down there so much then move there and join the movement.

If black people riot, it's really not going to help them in any way...it's only going to hurt them as a race. Kinda will just confirm that black people are violent by nature.

If they really wanna get even what they need to do is go after Zimmerman.
 4 years ago '08        #7
space
space
 Hit Em' Up said:
Are you really comparing things going on in places like brazil and egypt to our daily lives here? People are so ungrateful for what they have sometimes i swear. If you like it down there so much then move there and join the movement.

If black people riot, it's really not going to help them in any way...it's only going to hurt them as a race. Kinda will just confirm that black people are violent by nature.

4 years ago '08        #8
space
space
 DEDOS said:
everybody packing guns in florida and i mean everybody

stand your ground law still applies

so be careful what home or business is picked
 07-03-2013, 11:44 AM         #9
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't doubt that those local police getting their tanks, subs and trucks ready to practice some more martial law if sh*t pops off, guilty or not-guilty.
People need to hold the RIGHT people accountable in their lives - not trashing the next n*ggas store or business.
 4 years ago '10        #10
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
we need to riot on these drug dealers and k!llers fukin up our communities and these politicians taking away our voiting rights..
 4 years ago '05        #11
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,317 | Props total: 4750 4750
Why would they loot though? An injustice isn't a reason to loot someone else's business.
 4 years ago '04        #12
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Hit Em' Up said:

it's crazy how the trial hasn't even ended yet and people are already talking about what they are going to do if this happens or if that happens.

we aren't too far from brazil and egypt and what's going on there. i give it another couple of years, if that many, before we start doing some sh*t like that. it's bound to happen because the us govt is doing too much and putting too much pressure on the people.

black people violent by nature?? and white folks aren't?? white people didn't enslave an entire race and tortured, r*ped, beat, maimed, disabled and k!lled hundreds of thousands of black people??? really?????? and n*ggas are violent by nature???? most cops are white. most cop on citizen crimes usually involved a white cop and a minority...but it's n*ggas that are violent right???? please, gtfoh on that one.

playazinc said:
Don't doubt that those local police getting their tanks, subs and trucks ready to practice some more martial law if sh*t pops off, guilty or not-guilty.
People need to hold the RIGHT people accountable in their lives - not trashing the next n*ggas store or business.
pretty much. trashing community businesses are stupid. honestly, the only thing that they need to do is nothing. just stay home. don't go to work. don't spend any money. don't buy sh*t. that would effect way more change than a riot. people can't understand this though.

THERETURNOFK2Z said:
we need to riot on these drug dealers and k!llers fukin up our communities and these politicians taking away our voiting rights..
the drug dealers on the street are nothing compared to pfizer, merck, GSK and sanofi pasteur and multi billion dollar big pharma corps that are pushing their pills on everyone and have the backing of the feds.

the US armed forces k!ll more daily that any black on black crime 'fukin up our communities'.

now, doing something about the politicians makes plenty of sense. these are the people really fu*king up our country. and they need the biggest oversight ever.
 4 years ago '08        #13
space
space
 getyagameup said:
it's crazy how the trial hasn't even ended yet and people are already talking about what they are going to do if this happens or if that happens.

we aren't too far from brazil and egypt and what's going on there. i give it another couple of years, if that many, before we start doing some sh*t like that. it's bound to happen because the us govt is doing too much and putting too much pressure on the people.

black people violent by nature?? and white folks aren't?? white people didn't enslave an entire race and tortured, r*ped, beat, maimed, disabled and k!lled hundreds of thousands of black people??? really?????? and n*ggas are violent by nature???? most cops are white. most cop on citizen crimes usually involved a white cop and a minority...but it's n*ggas that are violent right???? please, gtfoh on that one.

pretty much. trashing community businesses are stupid. honestly, the only thing that they need to do is nothing. just stay home. don't go to work. don't spend any money. don't buy sh*t. that would effect way more change than a riot. people can't understand this though.

the drug dealers on the street are nothing compared to pfizer, merck, GSK and sanofi pasteur and multi billion dollar big pharma corps that are pushing their pills on everyone and have the backing of the feds.

the US armed forces k!ll more daily that any black on black crime 'fukin up our communities'.

now, doing something about the politicians makes plenty of sense. these are the people really fu*king up our country. and they need the biggest oversight ever.

I think the problem Americans have is that we FEAR our government where some other country's it's the opposite.
 4 years ago '06        #14
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
 DEDOS said:
everybody packing guns in florida and i mean everybody

stand your ground law still applies

so be careful what home or business is picked
Lol this.. Gotta be careful what house/business you pick out when you're just holding a baseball bat and maybe a brick

12 gauge next to my bed, 40 in my night stand, AR in my closet im ready
 4 years ago '04        #15
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 T2THEONE said:
I think the problem Americans have is that we FEAR our government where some other country's it's the opposite.
I agree 100%. But how do we install this fear into the US government? They give zero fu*ks and do everything and anything to make this nation worse off. Something needs to be done, but what????
 4 years ago '12        #16
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
People actually gonna riot over this case?

n*ggas die everyday b
 4 years ago '08        #17
space
space
 SKEME said:
make sure you dont burn down your neighborhood businesses of your peoples go after the rich and wealthy neighborhoods in the riches part of town that would certainly get the point across.

I think that's why they burn down their own neighborhood's because they know before they can get to those rich neighborhood's, it will be so heavily guarded with national guards etc.
 4 years ago '12        #18
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Why not wait a week or two after the trail and than riot, they'll never expect it
 4 years ago '04        #19
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 BlackRepub85 said:
How about act like you have some sense and not do the stupid sh*t at all?
 4 years ago '04        #20
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Can't say I blame them.

The fools supporting this must CRAVE martial law, because that's what will happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy