Game Stops His Blood Homies From Jumping Someone Talking Ish. Says Hernandez Ain't No Blood

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
 28 Gramz said:
Game ain't never put in no work, he started banging when he started rapping, no real n*ggas on the West fu*k with dude, even his own brother calls him a lame. He can't even go back to Brazil street.
He can go back to Brazil...
You do know he still roles with some Cedar Block dudes who were still cool with Fase & Game during they beef anyway. He was on Brazil when he and his brother was beefing with White boy.

But that sh*t old.
Game and Fase sort of cool now...they will always fall out then become cool.
Game just took Fase and his kids Disney Land for Harlems birthday

Game andd fase on brazil after froggs funeral

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KingP1n; 07-03-2013 at 05:24 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #22
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17216 17216
Bloods of the suburbs
 4 years ago '11        #23
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,864 | Props total: 3827 3827
 Trilluminati GA said:
but he cosigns Wayne & Baby?
Exactly.

Game can throw them hands but I doubt he's caught a body.
 4 years ago '04        #24
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Stillhyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

bangin early 90s. and plenty of n*ggas out here fu*k with him, real or not. stop typing
I ain't speaking on the next man's history, but that pic ain't from the early 90's. Game's younger than me, so if this pic was taken between 91-94, Game would be between 10-13. Does that look like a kid that's 10-13?
 4 years ago '09        #25
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,393 | Props total: 17562 17562
i fu*king hate n*ggas like game, n*gga took a picture down here calling it "Bodymore, Murdaland" fu*k outta here n*gga glorifying that murder sh*t, fu*king gump
 4 years ago '04        #26
HOTtubTONY 17 heat pts17
space
space
$993 | Props total: 158 158

[video - click to view]

RiP RoseMo
 07-03-2013, 09:55 AM         #27
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
dude in the middle looks like a pedophile
he is
 4 years ago '06        #28
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25753 25753
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
one of the many reasons why I dont like the guy................

he's a famous rapper/ex-banger who made it, he could have a lot more positive messages to pass on to the youth............
Yeah like he doesn't feed the homeless/poor on the regular. Especially on holidays..
 4 years ago '06        #29
space
space
Game is a fake blood tho?

What now I guess he paid some actors to show up at a funeral in Compton in red I can't believe most of y'all minds are too young to stop taking sides in a beef that no longer exist and when it did wasn't serious after the first year. Game and fifty live less than a mile apart in bev hills if it was truly a problem n*ggas would walk down the street Lol. (I'm talking games second house not his main in Glendale)
 07-03-2013, 11:24 AM         #30
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game doesn't have a body.
 4 years ago '11        #31
JGunnaWP 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 25 25
lol first off games BROTHER stated he was banging with him slanging out his apartment at 17!!
n*gga was playing ball and got kicked for selling rocks..
but who cares? i could give a fu*k about if he is a fake thug or not
long as he droppin that heat who cares bout his past???
half of the industry is fake lol im not gonna stop bangin a dope a.ss song cuz the n*gga is lying bout who he is..maybe if i was hangin with him id stop fu*kin with him but other than that.............
 4 years ago '11        #32
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Game most likely doesn't have a body,then again he is a lil fu*ked in the head at times so who knows
 4 years ago '06        #33
space
space
I looked over Game's name quite a few times.. This is like September 2003, September 7th, I know it so well because where I was going to was the Hood Day I'm from 97th Street. Every 9th month, 7th day of the year, every year, so I remember how I was dressed and everything. I had all blue on, blue shoestrings and all that. Eventually I just said f*** it, let me hit Game up. I said "Game, I need some shells, for my 38!" He was like "Nah I ain't got no 38 Shells, but I got a Glock 9 and a 45 in the hood." He's like "I'm in the valley right now, but if you need it, I can send you to it." So he sent me to this place where it was 9 bloods, 9-10 Bloods in one spot, with all red on, between the ages 18 and 30. They flamed up, and they showed me plenty of respect, I got what I came for, and at that point, our relationship became in my mind a solid one! Because we met real casually through a rap battle, we spoke a couple times since then, and I took a chance after hittin' a whole lotta other cats to hit him for that, and in mind he looked out for me!
Straight from spider loc
 4 years ago '12        #34
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Game was a stripper............for one night, one time. his own pops even admitted that on a video and so did some other dude its not a secret

Im not tryna look like im stanning and defending the fu*k outta Game but some of yal sound like some straight up internet nerds, most of yal talkin aint even from cali

Yung Dilla said:
Game is a fake blood tho?

What now I guess he paid some actors to show up at a funeral in Compton in red I can't believe most of y'all minds are too young to stop taking sides in a beef that no longer exist and when it did wasn't serious after the first year. Game and fifty live less than a mile apart in bev hills if it was truly a problem n*ggas would walk down the street Lol. (I'm talking games second house not his main in Glendale)
 4 years ago '13        #35
R3alNiCCa973 1 heat pts
space
space
$734 | Props total: 371 371
 Kyrietolakers said:
Yeah.
I mean he just ain't stupid enough to bring it all out like this n*gga did.
Cmon look at how he acts you can tell he k!lled a n*gga?

I mean a n*gga pissed him off at a basketball game and apparently threatened him, and he went to his car to grab a gun to shoot him.
Who the fu*k THINKS LIKE THAT!??
lol so you where there when game supposedly k!lled someone?
we dont believe you, you need more people sucka nicca!
 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM         #36
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game k!lled a n*gga?

game is well know for being fake blood and never gangbang
 4 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Game was a stripper............for one night, one time. his own pops even admitted that on a video and so did some other dude its not a secret

Im not tryna look like im stanning and defending the fu*k outta Game but some of yal sound like some straight up internet nerds, most of yal talkin aint even from cali

Game said his step father lied because game didn't give him any money. He also said his mother never married that bum and he isn't even his step dad..
 4 years ago '10        #38
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 176 176
Hernandez would prob beat the sh*t outta Game anyways guy just runs his mouth and beats up on weak bi*ches
 4 years ago '09        #39
zreckman 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 272 272
This thread remind me of that animal show where they hypothetically put like a hippo versus a shark and simulate who would win.....
 4 years ago '05        #40
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2553 2553
Game bout to have a change of heart again
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy