Why Microsoft's Xbox One Will Win the Console War : IGN Blog

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5428 5428
 S.TEX said:
Kinect could be a problem with Sports games, no more need to call for screens with buttons just call that sh*t out. Intentional foul Dwight, slick cuts for quick players. So much potential.
you're right...the same way they were able to introduce that feature with this gen's console and it's current kinect technology. i took full advantage of it playing 2k12 for 360
 4 years ago '12        #142
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,975 | Props total: 17030 17030
 Kingme said:
Wow, this thread is still going? Looks like Sony deployed the playstation fanboy troops into this thread to hate with unsubstantiated comments.

You can tell who just d!ckrides Sony because they speak on hardware specs that so far haven't translated into PS4 games with superior "graphics" and they act like "graphics" are the most important feature of a console and not the game experience. The PS4 is suppose to be easier to program for and is suppose to have superior hardware, yet no one has been able to make a game that clearly demonstrates any of these claims. The walking dead and Minecraft are two of the coldest games in the last five years and it has nothing to do with graphics.

I bought the ps2 and ps3 off the strength of its games, these fanboys bought the PS2&3 because they fell for Sonys "Cell Technology" and "emotion engine" marketing gimick that never amounted to superior graphics.

If you're a gamer there is plenty to be excited about moving forward with both consoles but to act like the xbox one is garbage you have to be a Sony d!ckrider.
I still wanna know what being the 'most powerful' console has to do with anything when 85% of the games released will be tuned to have similar performance.

PS2 and the Wii are examples of inferior hardware sh*tting on the comp. The Wii was pretty much 2 gamecubes ducktaped together and it completely sh*t on the competition numbers wise

Its gone be a real sad day for fanboys everywhere if Nintendo somehow found out how to turn the Wii U around and outdo the competition numbers wise again....n*ggas gone be hurt

Glad I got that Wii U sitting in my bedroom closet
 4 years ago '12        #143
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,975 | Props total: 17030 17030
 Young Professa said:
you're right...the same way they were able to introduce that feature with this gen's console and it's current kinect technology. i took full advantage of it playing 2k12 for 360
Running the Pick and roll with Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio while yelling out plays

Getting low in the post with my Knicks using Carmelo and Tyson while calling out plays and calling for the ball

fu*k pressing all those buttons on the D-pad. Just do what they do in real life and call for the pick

I dont get how its a bad thing when I can just set a pick by actually saying what you would in real life
 4 years ago '04        #144
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1565 1565
 coolio said:
SOME ps3 exclusives did have better graphics

both next gen consoles will be dope tho, u're right about that..i just think ps4 will be better
some did not all

Kingme said:
Wow, this thread is still going? Looks like Sony deployed the playstation fanboy troops into this thread to hate with unsubstantiated comments.

You can tell who just d!ckrides Sony because they speak on hardware specs that so far haven't translated into PS4 games with superior "graphics" and they act like "graphics" are the most important feature of a console and not the game experience. The PS4 is suppose to be easier to program for and is suppose to have superior hardware, yet no one has been able to make a game that clearly demonstrates any of these claims. The walking dead and Minecraft are two of the coldest games in the last five years and it has nothing to do with graphics.

I bought the ps2 and ps3 off the strength of its games, these fanboys bought the PS2&3 because they fell for Sonys "Cell Technology" and "emotion engine" marketing gimick that never amounted to superior graphics.

If you're a gamer there is plenty to be excited about moving forward with both consoles but to act like the xbox one is garbage you have to be a Sony d!ckrider.
Thread/

n*gga was talking the ssme sh*t on here during the Ps3 unveiling "the ps3 is gonna be 5 times more graphical than the 360 blah blah blah"

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 07-03-2013 at 06:14 PM..
 07-03-2013, 06:36 PM         #145
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
how many times yall going to post the same article on this site just reworded
I guess the same reason Sony stans post the same negative
stuff about Microsoft all the time over & over reworded

u n*ggas still bring up RRD
 07-03-2013, 06:39 PM         #146
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
4 more months.
i need to pay my preorder off early so when it's released
I can cop all the games I want that release day 1
 4 years ago '07        #147
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 Austin Foyt said:

[pic - click to view]

I will have a glorious time with my X1.
 07-03-2013, 06:42 PM         #148
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrunchTime CDN said:
As it sends your identity & the proof that you have drugs to your local police station
doesn't stop people who posting pics & videos of
bags/blunts of weed on Instagram & Vine
 07-03-2013, 06:48 PM         #149
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Dumbasses are actually excited to play tv on their xbox. Its gon be a cold winter for the x1!
u sound like the type of n*gga who still has a tv with the bunny antenna, big back,
an knobs to change the channels & color

I bet u was having rallies against tv that changed it up offering remotes for TV's
 4 years ago '04        #150
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 934 934
I will leave this here

4 years ago '12        #151
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Snipper said:
I will leave this here

Exactly - not because I necessarily agree with the claim in that thread, but because a lot of hypocritical posters have exposed their true colours in both threads.

When Edge published an article arguing to the contrary, a number of people who've posted in unequivocal agreement with this article were only too eager to undermine the integrity of the publication, judging the cover and pointing out trivialities without actually reading Edge's article; but despite IGN being notoriously biased in historically favouring the Xbox, when they're the predictable source of an editorial insisting that the Xbox One will dominate, the issue of credibility doesn't crop up at any point?

There are a lot of incognito Xbox fanboys in this thread who have a habit of posturing objectivity without truly having any.

Last edited by noverum; 07-03-2013 at 10:06 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #152
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 2660 2660
That xboxOne dashboard must be working with Comcast because they just got new boxes called X1, and it looks just like that ..
 4 years ago '04        #153
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Austin Foyt said:
The X1 will do more.

Just look at how the 360 evolved over the years.
It had to... The damn thing didn't even come with an HDMI port... WTF??
 4 years ago '04        #154
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
Watching live sports while u game at the same time could interesting.

Last edited by Scoop24; 07-03-2013 at 10:08 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #155
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
this role seems to be reversesed so i believe the ps4 will win the console war...
 4 years ago '09        #156
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 545 545
 dog4life said:
this role seems to be reversesed so i believe the ps4 will win the console war...
 4 years ago '05        #157
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
 Johnny Tapwater said:
That xboxOne dashboard must be working with Comcast because they just got new boxes called X1, and it looks just like that ..
Seen that. I was going to upgrade my service to get that cable box, but I figured I'd just wait.

I'm copping both systems though, Xbox first.
 4 years ago '04        #158
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Burg Boy said:
it's called a typo fu*k nuts get over it
 07-04-2013, 02:54 AM         #159
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not buying either console until I seen some good JRPGs put on for them.

PS4 will most likely have the first wave of JRPG releases and exclusives just like PS3 does now.
 4 years ago '12        #160
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I understand why most of you are excited for the X1 but lets be honest... The X1 is an all American console... Maybe the X1 will dominate the US in due time but the rest of the world will still buy a PS4... That fantacy league football is a nice feature but its only big in AMERICA, if they implimented that fantacy with soccer (real football) it wouldve been something else, If Fifa gave MS the green light on that sh*t it wouldve been global dominance, but still for the wrong reasons.

1st of all the X1 is a GAME CONSOLE... Thats the only thing that matters to most gamers, 2nd that mandatory Kinect is not appealing to everyone, I had a Kinect but sold it because it collected dust, 3rd MAYBE Devs will use the Kinect in the beginning of the X1 launch just to sell it to people that wasnt interested in buying an X1 after that its Dance revolution the entire gen, and lastly the X1 is STILL an ONLINE Console, i know what MS said but if you look at everything they advertise it has to do with online which dont appeal to me...

I'd like to add that I dont hate on anyone that buys an X1 coz I love games, I just dont like complications
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy