Why Microsoft's Xbox One Will Win the Console War : IGN Blog

most viewed right now
 164
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #121
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Mr I 95 said:
name one game that was sold just off the strength that it used kinnect...go ahead ill wait
Just dance
 07-03-2013, 01:15 PM         #122
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr I 95 said:
name one game that was sold just off the strength that it used kinnect...go ahead ill wait

[pic - click to view]


 4 years ago '12        #123
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17285 17285
 Mr I 95 said:
i rest my case


What you really should be asking is how many Kinects were sold + Kinect Games....White soccer moms fell in love with it and it completely sold the fu*k out.

Your moms will have one, dont worry
 4 years ago '06        #124
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 LAwLB15 said:
Private msg from Culo


nicca stop bullshyttin, If sony came out and said that to be true I'd have my ps4
pre ordered and paid in full by tomorrow

photoshopped




 DJ EM Double said:
Coolio at home watching the game all sad


[pic - click to view]




we over here in the future split screening and multitasking like a mutherfu*ker


[pic - click to view]




coming from the guy that said "unplugging cables" to switch from tv to console


u over there with a tube tv unplugging component cables every time u switch from 360 to cable tv


be sure to cop that hdtv when u get ur x1..no sdtv this time put in them extra hours
 07-03-2013, 01:38 PM         #125
Laharl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr I 95 said:
i rest my case


 07-03-2013, 01:45 PM         #126
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These PS3 stans always coming into Xbox threads trying to down it, is sony paying yall n*gga?
 4 years ago '10        #127
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
To be honest, it's looking like another gimmick. I know plenty of people who have bought Kinects, used them for a while, and the initial shine wore off very quickly.

Most people who play games do NOT care for all this extra sh*t MS is trying to force upon us and that's the truth. All the extra effort involved in the forced integration of the Kinect is not appealing to most people that just want to play games.
 4 years ago '12        #128
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17285 17285
 Killa Kwamz said:
These PS3 stans always coming into Xbox threads trying to down it, is sony paying yall n*gga?
Its called beign insecure. Lets ask them who has paid off their PS4s already
 4 years ago '12        #129
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17285 17285
 Mr I 95 said:
yea good one
Did I strike a nerve? I didn't even address you
 4 years ago '07        #130
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 coolio said:


be sure to cop that hdtv when u get ur x1..no sdtv this time put in them extra hours
isn't the ps4 doing the same sh*t though?
 4 years ago '06        #131
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 KeepinItTrill said:
isn't the ps4 doing the same sh*t though?

yes but im referring specifically to him seeing as he's obviously still rockin an sdtv given what he said

talking about the "future" when still has to get up to change the channel on his tv
 4 years ago '11        #132
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 coolio said:
photoshopped









coming from the guy that said "unplugging cables" to switch from tv to console


u over there with a tube tv unplugging component cables every time u switch from 360 to cable tv


be sure to cop that hdtv when u get ur x1..no sdtv this time put in them extra hours
My current flatscreen will work lovely with my xbox one and PS4 working together multitasking



you on the other hand



...need more tvs


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #133
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 coolio said:
yes but im referring specifically to him seeing as he's obviously still rockin an sdtv given what he said

talking about the "future" when still has to get up to change the channel on his tv
oh alright, my bad then

carry on
 4 years ago '06        #134
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
Wow, this thread is still going? Looks like Sony deployed the playstation fanboy troops into this thread to hate with unsubstantiated comments.

You can tell who just d!ckrides Sony because they speak on hardware specs that so far haven't translated into PS4 games with superior "graphics" and they act like "graphics" are the most important feature of a console and not the game experience. The PS4 is suppose to be easier to program for and is suppose to have superior hardware, yet no one has been able to make a game that clearly demonstrates any of these claims. The walking dead and Minecraft are two of the coldest games in the last five years and it has nothing to do with graphics.

I bought the ps2 and ps3 off the strength of its games, these fanboys bought the PS2&3 because they fell for Sonys "Cell Technology" and "emotion engine" marketing gimick that never amounted to superior graphics.

If you're a gamer there is plenty to be excited about moving forward with both consoles but to act like the xbox one is garbage you have to be a Sony d!ckrider.
 4 years ago '06        #135
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ EM Double said:
My current flatscreen will work lovely with my xbox one and PS4 working together multitasking



you on the other hand



...need more tvs


[pic - click to view]


"flat screen"


[pic - click to view]




 4 years ago '06        #136
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 coolio said:
"flat screen"


[pic - click to view]




So DJ likes a big a.ss on his TVs ....that's his preference lol
 07-03-2013, 02:56 PM         #137
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MS will win the console war


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #138
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Kingme said:
Wow, this thread is still going? Looks like Sony deployed the playstation fanboy troops into this thread to hate with unsubstantiated comments.

You can tell who just d!ckrides Sony because they speak on hardware specs that so far haven't translated into PS4 games with superior "graphics" and they act like "graphics" are the most important feature of a console and not the game experience. The PS4 is suppose to be easier to program for and is suppose to have superior hardware, yet no one has been able to make a game that clearly demonstrates any of these claims. The walking dead and Minecraft are two of the coldest games in the last five years and it has nothing to do with graphics.

I bought the ps2 and ps3 off the strength of its games, these fanboys bought the PS2&3 because they fell for Sonys "Cell Technology" and "emotion engine" marketing gimick that never amounted to superior graphics.

If you're a gamer there is plenty to be excited about moving forward with both consoles but to act like the xbox one is garbage you have to be a Sony d!ckrider.

ps3 exclusives did have better graphics


both next gen consoles will be dope tho, u're right about that..i just think ps4 will be better
 4 years ago '12        #139
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992

[pic - click to view]



I will have a glorious time with my X1.
 4 years ago '11        #140
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 5358 5358
 Kingme said:
Wow, this thread is still going? Looks like Sony deployed the playstation fanboy troops into this thread to hate with unsubstantiated comments.

You can tell who just d!ckrides Sony because they speak on hardware specs that so far haven't translated into PS4 games with superior "graphics" and they act like "graphics" are the most important feature of a console and not the game experience. The PS4 is suppose to be easier to program for and is suppose to have superior hardware, yet no one has been able to make a game that clearly demonstrates any of these claims. The walking dead and Minecraft are two of the coldest games in the last five years and it has nothing to do with graphics.

I bought the ps2 and ps3 off the strength of its games, these fanboys bought the PS2&3 because they fell for Sonys "Cell Technology" and "emotion engine" marketing gimick that never amounted to superior graphics.

If you're a gamer there is plenty to be excited about moving forward with both consoles but to act like the xbox one is garbage you have to be a Sony d!ckrider.

/endthread

Buy what you want.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy