Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #81
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Sony stans getting their daily servings of ether in here. i dont understand where all the blind hatred comes from anyway. some of you act like you LITERALLY caught an Xbox fu*king your mom with its power brick or you walked into your house and saw your girl with the Kinect half way up her cooch

moe4484 said:
Nope because if anything it would make typing a post harder because you have to pay attention to semantics

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #82
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
While some of the Kinect technology sounds cool, it's still never going to grab the attention of people who simply want to hold a controller and don't care about voice commands and motion controls. I think that Microsoft just a.ssumes that everyone will finally see the light and embrace it, but that isn't going to happen. At least not with all players.
 4 years ago '04        #83
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 edouble2k6 said:
it's still never going to grab the attention of people who simply want to hold a controller and don't care about voice commands and motion controls.
but should they cater just to those people do yall truely believe that most of the 77 million 360 owners are hardnosed hardcore gamers that only wanna game one way?

I think controller gaming is>>>>> and I'm still willing to try the kinect if it works and everyone thats tried it said it works so I dont see whats the problem

M$ has already said for game like Halo and etc kinect will be optional they are not trying to replace your controller so why is everyone so mad?
 4 years ago '06        #84
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Ra-da-god said:
but should they cater just to those people do yall truely believe that most of the 77 million 360 owners are hardnosed hardcore gamers that only wanna game one way?

I think controller gaming is>>>>> and I'm still willing to try the kinect if it works and everyone thats tried it said it works so I dont see whats the problem

M$ has already said for game like Halo and etc kinect will be optional they are not trying to replace your controller so why is everyone so mad?
They're mad because they are ignorant to the facts. At E3 to describe the use of Kinect in traditional gaming, Microsoft talked about a first person shooter where you had a riot shield in one hand and a gun in the other. You use the controller to do everything you would normally do in a fps and to use the riot shield you simply raise your controller in front of your face. How can anyone hate that.
 4 years ago '04        #85
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Kingme said:
They're mad because they are ignorant to the facts. At E3 to describe the use of Kinect in traditional gaming, Microsoft talked about a first person shooter where you had a riot shield in one hand and a gun in the other. You use the controller to do everything you would normally do in a fps and to use the riot shield you simply raise your controller in front of your face. How can anyone hate that.
buh buh but I can do that with pressing a button all I want is new graphics
 4 years ago '11        #86
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 3059 3059
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Sony stans getting their daily servings of ether in here. i dont understand where all the blind hatred comes from anyway. some of you act like you LITERALLY caught an Xbox fu*king your mom with its power brick or you walked into your house and saw your girl with the Kinect half way up her cooch

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is straight up embarrassing I almost feel bad for them, true gamers are excited about the potential of both consoles bi*ch made stans are salty as fu*k.

Cracking jokes about the tv features but deep down they wish they could snap fantasy on the side or have a running ticker of scores while they game you have to be retarded to hate on that.
 4 years ago '11        #87
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ EM Double said:
sh*t is straight up embarrassing I almost feel bad for them, true gamers are excited about the potential of both consoles bi*ch made stans are salty as fu*k.

Cracking jokes about the tv features but deep down they wish they could snap fantasy on the side or have a running ticker of scores while they game you have to be retarded to hate on that.
 4 years ago '06        #88
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ EM Double said:

u dudes are way too serious genuinely getting upset and sh*t
 4 years ago '12        #89
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
Why are people saying that there is so much potential for games with the Kinect? MS didn't implement the Kinect into the Xbox One so devs can have another toy to play with. The devs have had that toy for a long time. Don't give me that excuse about not everyone had a Kinect. The Kinect centric sports/family games were among the best selling on the 360. In saying that, they took a premier franchise in Fable, and turned it into a Kinect game. The game didn't sell sh*t. That is why Devs have not and will continue to not care to make their games Kinect centric. MS forced the Kinect into the One because it is the base for their system. To be able to shift and move into any part of the Xbox One without using anything but your voice and a flick of your fingers.

Last edited by LicensedLegend; 07-03-2013 at 10:52 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #90
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kingme said:
I don't think people are "mad", I just think they see it as a gimmick. We've seen gimmicks like these since the birth of consoles for decades now. It's new technology, yes, but the same story over and over again.

I think most people just prefer to sit on their couch with a controller, not "virtually" switching weapons by waving their arms. In my opinion, it might be cool to experience it a few times, but would get old quickly.

Time will tell, not trying to rain on the technology, just don't see it taking off like this is a wave of the future.
 4 years ago '11        #91
space
space
 Jesszman said:
 coolio said:
u dudes are way too serious genuinely getting upset and sh*t
Look at these two single console fanboys salty and projecting like a mutherfu*ker

Regardless of how you feel about the xbox or ps4 if its a cool feature its a cool feature get the fu*k outta here

4 years ago '06        #92
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:

[pic - click to view]

That's what I've been trying to say. We've seen all this. Technology might be different, but it's the same story over and over again.

It's like when NES bundled the light gun or the power pad. Yeah, some cool games came out of it, but ultimately people don't need all that.
 4 years ago '11        #93
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 edouble2k6 said:
That's what I've been trying to say. We've seen all this. Technology might be different, but it's the same story over and over again.

It's like when NES bundled the light gun or the power pad. Yeah, some cool games came out of it, but ultimately people don't need all that.
yea, people dont need it but if MS incorporates it into their console then devs can make use of it knowing that everyone with an xbox one has a Kinect.

every time ppl come over my house for a getty, they always ask me if they can play the Kinect. with my family its the same thing. i think not a lot of devs wanted to jump on board out of fear that only a fraction of 360 consumers had a Kinect. now its different. MS is paying more attention to the Kinect and supporting it pretty good from the looks of it so far. im sure Sony can take the Eye to another level if they wanted to.

either way, both consoles will be sitting under my tv at some point. too many good games on both consoles to stick to just one
 4 years ago '06        #94
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ EM Double said:
Look at these two single console fanboys salty and projecting like a mutherfu*ker

Regardless of how you feel about the xbox or ps4 if its a cool feature its a cool feature get the fu*k outta here

a smiley cant save ya
 4 years ago '11        #95
space
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:

I have my laptop and my phone on me all the time, so it's not amazing for me.
 4 years ago '04        #96
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
0 fuks given about all this tv on tv. I just want better graphics and more.. bioshock infinite, heavy rain, walking dead, street f!ghter tyoe games to be produced.
 4 years ago '11        #97
space
space
space
 SpyDa said:
0 fuks given about all this tv on tv. I just want better graphics and more.. TOMB RAIDER, bioshock infinite, heavy rain, walking dead, street f!ghter tyoe games to be produced.
I see you missed Tomb Raider, so I included it for you.
 4 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 coolio said:
a smiley cant save ya
Coolio at home unplugging wires and switching inputs on his tv trying to catch up on the scores like

while the rest of us can do both

[video - click to view]

secretly you be like when nobody is looking its ok fam I know it burns your soul slow

Danai talking about laptops and cellphones we off that nicca its 2013

we on some split screen 3000 sh*t

Hating is for bi*ch made suckers buy both and enjoy the future
 4 years ago '04        #99
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
the one thing i wanna do is sit down and relax when i play a game....can't do that sh*t with Konnect, sh*t got u jumping around in front of ur tv like a dumbass....sorry, but i love holding a controller and chilling when i play a game, i don't wanna be jumping around my room, especially if it's 1am and my sons asleep.

and i saw those 10+ game trailers that somebody posted earlier, and honestly, most of those look wack, and the couple that caught my interest didn't show enough about the game, so i'd still wanna see more before purchasing....

and i don't trust microsoft as it is, being i went through multiple 360's as did everyone i know that owns one.....i only bought one PS3, and that sh*t lasted the whole lifecycle of this generation....

so PS4 has my purchase....and if i decide to get a XboxOne, it's gonna be after i see other friends of mine not returning broken ones, and after i try playing some games on it at their house
 07-03-2013, 12:01 PM         #100
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUCE said:
yall talking about the Kinect's potential but in reality its just not practical

i dont want to yell at my screen to "cast spells" or "switch weapons".. how retarded would you look doing that? if anything it will make the game harder because you have to pay attention to the game, use 90% of the controls with your hands then do some random sh*t with your voice all spontaneously

they've been trying to do voice commands on everything for the past decade and it hasn't stuck, why do yall think it will now?
by far the dumbest shyt ive read in this section

these little A.D.D. a.ss niccas exposing themselves once again
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago