Clippers, Bucks and Phoenix have reached agreement on a three-team deal.

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #101
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 2753 2753
excellent trade

JJ Is worth 4 years 27 mil compare to K.Martin 4 year, $28 million and Tony 4 years $20 million (Who BTW Is going to be 34 years old this upcoming season)

and Plus we still have MLE (Which We can Split and get two players with) and Vet Min,

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #102
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 FlamboyantOne said:
Kendall Marshall just isn't going to cut it.....I knew that the SECOND we drafted him.

He is non athletic AND Cant shoot.....

He was an average PG @ UNC.....I cringed when he was drafted....see why?
but he passed the ball in between someone's legs in that one regular season game. that sh*t was all over espn and everything.
 4 years ago '07        #103
space
space
space
 JeeQ said:
This is why you can't believe in the Clippers. Every time they start showing promise they do something incredibly stupidly like this.
lol Bledsoe a promising young player, and Caron's old now, but is still better than JJ Redneck, and Jared Scrubley
 4 years ago '09        #104
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
anyone who doesnt like the trade for the clippers has no b ball iq and dont care what they say
 4 years ago '06        #105
mpt117 
space
space
$785 | Props total: 0 0
wait a second...so before the clippers got doc, they didn't want to include bledsoe in a trade with the celtics that would have brought them doc and/or KG and instead trade bledsoe that gets them dudley and red!ck

also at j.j. red!ck getting almost 7 mill a year

moth818 said:
excellent trade

JJ Is worth 4 years 27 mil compare to K.Martin 4 year, $28 million and Tony 4 years $20 million (Who BTW Is going to be 34 years old this upcoming season)

and Plus we still have MLE (Which We can Split and get two players with) and Vet Min,

[pic - click to view]

are you serious? tony allen is only 31, cost less, plays D and has a career avg of 8 ppg vs. red!ck's career avg of 9.4 ppg. martin has a career avg of 18 ppg and averaged over 20 ppg in 5 of his 10 seasons in the league. plus, i think he's a little more well rounded than red!ck is.
 4 years ago '10        #106
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Main Event said:
where is this from?
 4 years ago '07        #107
space
space
space
 all3rd said:
Why did Suns sign Dragic last summer?
because he had that 14 a.ssist 11 point game, and a string of 20 point games in his contract year, and the suns were stupid enough to think that dragic would have been nash's successor
 4 years ago '07        #108
Dareupgang 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 55 55
I think pretty good deal, and JJ is def better than Korver who got a 4 year 24 million deal from the Hawks, at least JJ can put the ball on the floor, has avg 4 a.ssist per game. His defense has consistently improved
 4 years ago '04        #109
soulof585 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
JJ red!ck won......... 27 mill and not even the top 3 3 point shooter in the league.
 4 years ago '09        #110
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 mpt117 said:
wait a second...so before the clippers got doc, they didn't want to include bledsoe in a trade with the celtics that would have brought them doc and/or KG and instead trade bledsoe that gets them dudley and red!ck

also at j.j. red!ck getting almost 7 mill a year

are you serious? tony allen is only 31, cost less, plays D and has a career avg of 8 ppg vs. red!ck's career avg of 9.4 ppg. martin has a career avg of 18 ppg and averaged over 20 ppg in 5 of his 10 seasons in the league. plus, i think he's a little more well rounded than red!ck is.
the fu*k i care about career averages. yeah clips were smart . they didnt have to put bled in the trade wouldve went thru . with dj alone and maybe a pick. but stern stoped it because they were linked together as two trades. jj is a system player with a sweet j to open up for blake and dj and chris. and we got dudley who was like the best player on the suns. 40% career 3. plays solid d .

if the Dj trade went thru we coulda made this one too..

did i mention we still have our MLE
 4 years ago '05        #111
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
if we can keep butler healthy

n*gga is hurt more than griffey used to be

but I like the bledsoe move... he'll definitely play but 'tis still Dragic team IMO
 4 years ago '04        #112
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Both teams won. Clippers needed wing players so they got younger and added depth. Better than nothing.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 4 years ago '06        #113
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$796 | Props total: 354 354
Dudley's a stud. Went to Jr High with him
 4 years ago '06        #114
mpt117 
space
space
$785 | Props total: 0 0
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
the fu*k i care about career averages. yeah clips were smart . they didnt have to put bled in the trade wouldve went thru . with dj alone and maybe a pick. but stern stoped it because they were linked together as two trades. jj is a system player with a sweet j to open up for blake and dj and chris. and we got dudley who was like the best player on the suns. 40% career 3. plays solid d .

if the Dj trade went thru we coulda made this one too..

did i mention we still have our MLE
im a fan of dudley, went to college locally where i live. and i understand the clippers needed a shooter and that's red!ck's role. what i was pointing out was he was saying red!ck's contract was better or red!ck was more worth the contract than martin's and tony allen's, which i didn't agree with. i put the stats in there to say that martin and allen justify their contracts while i think red!ck got overpaid.
 07-04-2013, 10:27 AM         #115
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
Both teams won. Clippers needed wing players so they got younger and added depth. Better than nothing.
Clippers got younger?
 4 years ago '13        #116
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
Clipps WON.

and im a Laker fan....
 4 years ago '12        #117
Wordsenuff 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 191 191
theres like a hand full of u, i can tell actually watch ball. the rest of these fools dumb as sh*t! everyone won in this deal. clippers were going to lose bledsoe next season anyway. they cant afford to keep him on the money he'll demand next year after they just signed paul. so they flipped him and got 2 great players that can spread the floor in JJ and dudley. JJs defense is bad but dudley has that D! he might not be the most athletic man on the court but where he lacks in that area he make up for it in effort.

the suns trade a 2nd rounder and dudley and turn it into their future PG. they also get an expiring contract from butler. he'll be off the books next season or he can be used to be a trade piece at the trade dead line. ..ya, they still have dragic, which is a great player, and he can be played as a combo guard and be thrown into the 2 spot and him and bledsoe can share the back court. either that or they can trade goran for some a.sstes. alot of you dont know that the suns have a new front office running the show. lance blanks ( their last general manager) ran the phoenix franchise right into the ground, and now mcdonough (the new GM) is cleaning house. so kendall marshall ( a lance blanks draftee choice) will be probably on his way out as well.

the bucks got 2 2nd round draft picks in a very strong draft class of 2014 for JJ who was just going to walk and leave the bucks with nothing any how. so MIL got something for nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy