NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
27872 pageviews
54 comments

MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
Top 10 Richest Cartoon Voice Actors

10. Nancy Cartwright may not ring a bell to you, but the cartoon characters that she voices are as popular as famous Hollywood celebrities. She has been the voice of several cartoon characters, such as the famous Simpson characters, Bart Simpson, Ralph Wiggum, and Todd Flanders. Yes, these boys are all dubbed by a woman who earns $400,000 per episode. Other characters she is known to have voiced over are Rufus from Kim Possible, Mindy from Animaniacs, and Chuckie Finster from the Rugrats. Her net worth is around $60 million, which came from dubbing cartoon shows, movies, and commercials.

9. Harry Shearer is the voice behind another Simpsons character, the sinister Mr. Burns. Before becoming a voice over artist, he was a professional actor who started his career in the 1950′s. He starred in several shows like Murphy Brown and Miami Vice. Airhead and Miami Vice were some of the famous movies that he starred in. However, it was in voicing over that Shearer became noted and earned millions. His net worth is $65 million. Aside from Mr. Burns, he was also the voice behind Ned Flanders, the pesky neighbor of the Simpsons, Smithers, and other male characters of The Simpsons.

8.Hank Azaria is the richest voice talent among the Simpsons characters. A jack of all trades, Hank Azaria is an American actor, stage actor, director, voice actor, and comedian. He was the voice of some The Simpsons characters such as Chief Wiggum, Carl Carlson, Moe Szyslak, and many others. Aside from his voice over stints with The Simpsons, he also starred in movies such as Along Came Polly and The Smurfs. He also had recurring roles in television series such as Mad About You and Friends. He has an estimated $70 million net worth.

7.Mike Judge
Serious talent means serious bucks! This is how creator, director, and producer of some of the top cartoons such as King of the Hill and Beavis and Butthead earned him a net worth of $75 million. Judge voiced his famous characters Beavis and Butthead, Hank Hill, and Jeff Boomhauer from King of the Hill.

6.Jim Henson
Jim Henson is a legendary American puppeteer, writer, film producer, and director who was well-known for creating The Muppets. He is the founder of The Jim Henson Company, which is now being managed by his children. He also performed in the television shows Sesame Street and The Muppet Show. He has both an Oscar and Emmy Awards for his craft. At the age of 53, Jim Henson died of organ failure due to Streptococcal infection. He was the voice of Kermit the Frog, Ernie, Guy Smiley, and other muppet character. He has an estimated net worth $90 million.

5.Seth Mcfarlane
A multi-talented individual, Seth Mcfarlane is an American screen writer, producer, director, actor, voice actor, and even a singer. He is the creator of Family Guy and the co-creator of American Dad. He is the voice over of Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, and other characters. Aside from voice overs, he also starred in several shows such as Gilmore Girls, The War at Home, and Star Trek. He has a net earnings of $100 million.

4.Matt Stone
The cute antics of the South Park gang would not have been known to the entire planet if it weren’t for Matt Stone and his best friend, Trey Parker. The co-creator of South Park was smart enough to keep the majority of the merchandising rights of South Park and solely own Internet versions of their show, which amassed him a net worth of $300 million. He was the voice over of the South Park characters like Kenny McCormick and Kyle Broflovski.

3.Trey Parker
The best friend of Matt Stone and co-creator of South Park, Trey parker is an American voice actor, screenwriter, producer, director, and actor. There are other major projects that this duo worked on aside from voicing and creating South Park. They also both co-wrote and co-directed a multi-awarded musical entitled The Book of Mormon. It has earned several Tony awards in 2011. Like his best friend Matt Stone, he also has a net worth of $300 million.

2.Matt Groeing
Matt Groening is an American cartoonist, screenwriter, director, and producer most noted for creating one of the longest running cartoons on television, The Simpsons. He also is one of the developers of sci-fi cartoon called Futurama. He is a multi-awarded cartoonist. He has 12 Emmy awards for his cartoons, ten for The Simpsons and two for Futurama. He was also given a star on the Hollywood’s walk of fame for his accomplishments. In a list of top 100 geniuses living by The Daily Telegraph, Matt Groening ranked 4th. He has a net worth of $500 million.

1.Walt Disney
Walt Disney was one of the pioneers of digital animation; he is a revered legendary icon in the 20th century. He is famous for his creation of Mickey Mouse, which he also did voice overs for. He and his brother Roy O. Disney co-founded The Walt Disney Company which today is the world’s best-known producer in the world. A world-renowned film producer, showman, and innovator, he has 22 Academy Awards under his belt, making him the most awarded than any other individual. He also received 7 Emmy awards. He died due to lung cancer when he was 65. He has a total net worth of $5 billion.

visit this link http://www.therichest.org .. -voice-actors/

54 comments for "Top 10 Richest Cartoon Voice Actors"

4 years ago '07        #2
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
Walt only did a few voice overs for mickey...wasnt like he did them all......
 07-02-2013, 04:10 PM         #3
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
Matt & Trey. $100 million net worth for Matt off Butters alone
Holy Hamburgers.

I thought Tara Strong would be on this list
 07-02-2013, 04:13 PM         #4
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
you mean oh hamburgers?

4 years ago '05        #5
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,873 | Props total: 20882 20882
Groeing and Disney shouldn't be on this list, IMO.. They're hardly "voice actors".
 4 years ago '11        #6
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
No Tara?
Not eeeen the black guy (can't think of his name)
 4 years ago '07        #7
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i thought seth mcfarlane would have more cake than that
 4 years ago '09        #8
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,372 | Props total: 17467 17467
damn no Tara she done voiced everybody, in game
 4 years ago '04        #9
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,041 | Props total: 33761 33761
I was hoping to see Kevin Conroy on this list
 4 years ago '04        #10
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,083 | Props total: 3877 3877
damn no tara strong or cree summers..
 07-02-2013, 07:38 PM         #11
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Came in here expecting to see at least one simpsons voice actor and there was a bunch.
 4 years ago '05        #12
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11721 11721
fu*k my life
 4 years ago '08        #13
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Krazie said:
Groeing and Disney shouldn't be on this list, IMO.. They're hardly "voice actors".
thats what i was thinking
 4 years ago '08        #14
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Pistol Peter said:
i thought seth mcfarlane would have more cake than that
me too, especially cause he does damn near all the characters himself
 4 years ago '11        #15
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12510 12510
 Kobane said:
No Tara?
Kevin Michael Richardson..dude got a voice work sheet longer than a roll of toilet paper
 07-02-2013, 08:29 PM         #16
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to voice some cartoons hell
 4 years ago '11        #17
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
was expecting EG Dailey
 4 years ago '04        #18
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I thought Dan Castellaneta would be on this list
 4 years ago '06        #19
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 Kobane said:
No Tara?
 GrindPOWER$ said:
Kevin Michael Richardson..dude got a voice work sheet longer than a roll of toilet paper
I was thinking Phil Lamarr. He and KMR are on the credits of pretty much everything.
 4 years ago '10        #20
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
This is what I want to do in life. Voice Acting.

I'm so serious. Already buying sh*t to set up a home studio, learning about audio recording/engineering (took a class in college about it), etc. I want my voice on television and radio.

Got a friend who writes scripts (she wants to be a director) and I'm already voice acting for her play. Voiceover is a good business if you can create a solid following and constantly land gigs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago