Edge #256: Why PS4 is your next console & how Microsoft blew it! Xbox One’s road to ruin

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #101
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,307 | Props total: 3987 3987
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I still think Sony has the better developers by far. That's why I always choose Sony. Games in general are way more exciting and creative and risk taking than Microsoft's. Plus with the incredible indie support, it just gets even better. Then PS+ with it's value outweighing Live's and the significant updates to Sony's servers being done, the online component is just becoming more satisfying of an experience. Better hardware to take full advantage of that HDTV I have is just icing on the cake. Then the controller upgrades to keep motion control in your hands while adding a new experience (touchpad)....

If Sony was doing that "watch TV from your console on your TV" sh*t, yall would be calling it a gimmick. That's how I see it for the XB1.

PS4 copped day 1
single player gamer right here^^^^^. talking about a fu*king touchpad.

X1 showed off more games than Sony.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 07-02-2013 at 05:19 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #102
space
space
I'm stealing off any person i see rep Sony from now on, I can't take this anymore
 4 years ago '06        #103
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7570 7570
 coolio said:
nowhere does it say that

the x1 isnt even the only place u can play titanfall..u trying way too hard too reach now
Re-read the original thread and don't forget to use your vowels. It listed several games all of which can be played on the xbox one. You can't say the same about PS4. It's not even a debate.
 4 years ago '11        #104
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Austin Foyt said:

X1 showed of more games than Sony.
They still have gamescom and TGS.
 4 years ago '07        #105
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 CrunchTime CDN said:
who is HDBeatz & is it me who y'all think is HDBeatz? because I see people in this thread saying he is back but I don't see any crazy posts or anything that anyone is pointing to so I'm guessing it's directed at the OP (me).

I'm not whoever the hell HDBeatz is & why would people think I'm him?
the obsession that people have with HDBeatz in here is ridiculous at best, (they made a thread to call him out personally, you should look it up) if you haven't posted often before, just be prepared to hear dumbass backlash from people whose job is to see and mock all your playstation related posts..thats the norm around here

mostly krazie, moe and austin..biggest trolls on here, there's more..you'll see..krazie don't try to take sides..so he says, but i've been here long enough to know better..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #106
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20897 20897
 link04 said:
the obsession that people have with HDBeatz in here is ridiculous at best, (they made a thread to call him out personally, you should look it up) if you haven't posted often before, just be prepared to hear dumbass backlash from people whose job is to see and mock all your playstation related posts..thats the norm around here

mostly krazie, moe and austin..biggest trolls on here, there's more..you'll see..krazie don't try to take sides..so he says, but i've been here long enough to know better..

[pic - click to view]

Never had my nuts so far in someone's mouth on an internet forum. Why am I always on your mind?
 4 years ago '10        #107
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 Austin Foyt said:

X1 showed of more games than Sony.
So gaming is only about online now? You sound stupid. I spend more time online than I do off. That doesn't mean I enjoy one experience more than the other. I actually appreciate the artistic and creative effort put into a video game's story and mechanics instead of relying solely on MP as the basis for my gaming experience
 4 years ago '12        #108
space
space
 Jesszman said:
They still have gamescom and TGS.
Then we will see what's the better system when it comes to games. All of these media outlets are slurping the PS right now for all the wrong reasons.
 4 years ago '06        #109
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,905 | Props total: 7570 7570
 Snipper said:
Question, what exclusive multiplayers are you talking about.
I am a big mutiplayer gamer, which game did I miss?
Left4Dead, Crackdown, Halo, and Gears of War for starters. Not to mention cross game chat. I know, I know, but you hate first and third person shooters. Forza's online community and multiplayer experience was crack too, by the way.
 07-02-2013, 05:26 PM         #110
Grown Folk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
until x box offers free online they will never be number 1
 4 years ago '12        #111
space
space
 Grown Folk said:
If they didn't charge, we would have that lackluster online like the PS3. Everything can't be free, you cheap fu*k. I bet you won't even buy PS+, Sony boys.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 07-02-2013 at 05:31 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #112
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
whoops.got in somebody's feelings...talking bout nuts in mouth, you created an entire thread on one person....
 4 years ago '07        #113
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 Grown Folk said:
Did you miss the memo that Ps+ is required for online gameplay now on the Ps4???

You n*ggas defending one console over the other when they both have flaws and perks are something else.
 4 years ago '05        #114
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,876 | Props total: 20897 20897
 Grown Folk said:
Online isn't free on PS4 either (outside of some F2P games), so I fail to see your point.

link04 said:
whoops.got in somebody's feelings...talking bout nuts in mouth, you created an entire thread on one person....
All I did was copy and paste the thread he deleted twice after being put in his place. He's been deleting threads for weeks when something doesn't go his way and it was getting annoying. The people rode with it and destroyed him.
 4 years ago '11        #115
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 Kingme said:
Left4Dead, Crackdown, Halo, and Gears of War for starters. Not to mention cross game chat. I know, I know, but you hate first and third person shooters. Forza's online community and multiplayer experience was crack too, by the way.
See these a.ssclowns joke about where are the exclusives then you point to exclusives that sold better by the way and all you hear is crickets

The other thing that cracks me up all these idiots crying about exclusives don't even play any of these games what the fu*k

I may prefer the xbox to the PS3 but cotdamnit i'm a gamer first and foremost i bought both systems and i play games you can tell who is a fake bi*ch by how they talk

4 years ago '05        #116
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
 Dee Grande said:
how is this possible? xbox can play TV, for god's sake
holy sh*t

I mean that was sooooooo funny my gawd

How long did you sit at your keyboard before poppin off that joke??

n*gga you a genius for this one!
 4 years ago '07        #117
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 link04 said:

mostly krazie, moe and austin..biggest trolls on here,
there's more..you'll see..krazie don't try to take sides..so he says, but i've been here long enough to know better..

[pic - click to view]

First off thanks for the shoutout

Second the sh*t I underlined can be directly applied to you. For probably the past month you have pretty much done nothing but post GIFs and comments bashing the XB1 and anybody that tried to point out the positives or why they were going to buy an XB1. So how the hell can you even attempt to call anyone else out about trolling when you are by far the worse fanboy on here? Theres other that bash XB1 but they are atleast funny and sometimes make valid points but you all you do is post GIFs and now you want to cry like a bi*ch because you were simply HDbeatz sidekick and now he's gone so you wanna play the pity role

Last edited by moe4484; 07-02-2013 at 06:56 PM..
 07-02-2013, 06:53 PM         #118
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and they forgot, sony is going down the sh*tter, 8 years running now, and microsoft owns sh*t, and they're owner, mr bill gates has a bit over 1.5 trillion in personal a.ssets - he won't let his company fail,

ps he hates obama....that's enough reason to side w/ him
 4 years ago '10        #119
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 moe4484 said:

Second the sh*t I underlined can be directly applied to you. For probably the past month you have pretty much done nothing but post GIFs and comments bashing the XB1 and anybody that tried to point out the positives or why they were going to buy an XB1. So how the hell can you even attempt to call anyone else out about trolling when you are by far the worse fanboy on here? Theres other that bash XB1 but they are atleast funny and sometimes make valid points but you all you do is post GIFs and now you want to cry like a bi*ch because you were simply HDbeatz sidekick and now he's gone so you wanna play the pita roll

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #120
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 moe4484 said:

Second the sh*t I underlined can be directly applied to you. For probably the past month you have pretty much done nothing but post GIFs and comments bashing the XB1 and anybody that tried to point out the positives or why they were going to buy an XB1. So how the hell can you even attempt to call anyone else out about trolling when you are by far the worse fanboy on here? Theres other that bash XB1 but they are atleast funny and sometimes make valid points but you all you do is post GIFs and now you want to cry like a bi*ch because you were simply HDbeatz sidekick and now he's gone so you wanna play the pity role
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to moe4484 again

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago