Edge #256: Why PS4 is your next console & how Microsoft blew it! Xbox Ones road to ruin

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #81
Dodgers 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,322 | Props total: 3113 3113
How dafuq did Microsoft blow this shyt, they had all the momentum coming from the 360
 4 years ago '12        #82
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 coolio said:
xbox wouldnt exist if it werent for playstation

playstation is the reason u still play games today
I played my gamecube more than the PS2.
 4 years ago '05        #83
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21012 21012
 moe4484 said:
Hdbeatz is back

Seems like a clear alternate account.

pus*y got ran out of town, so he had to start posting on a new one.
 4 years ago '11        #84
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 Krazie said:

you noticed that too right
 4 years ago '04        #85
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,538 | Props total: 3333 3333
 Austin Foyt said:
I really don't see how people are slurping Sony so much. Is it because Sony is the underdog? They haven't shown any games for their system so far, only thing they had going is playing used games on the console.

fu*king upgraded PS3.

I'll be happy with my X1 with all those features and updates and sh*t in the future. Halo >

Only the Japs should be supporting the PS4.
this kid praising halo
 4 years ago '12        #86
space
space
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
this kid praising halo
Besides battlefield what shooter is fu*king with it?
 4 years ago '13        #87
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435 OP
space
space
$10,744 | Props total: 7251 7251
 Krazie said:

who is HDBeatz & is it me who y'all think is HDBeatz? because I see people in this thread saying he is back but I don't see any crazy posts or anything that anyone is pointing to so I'm guessing it's directed at the OP (me).

I'm not whoever the hell HDBeatz is & why would people think I'm him?
 4 years ago '12        #88
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
straight nerds and losers in this section. I'll be here over the course of the year here and there to remind some of you f*ggots that your mom should have swallowed you.

the trolling on my part gets old after a week or 2.. some of you morons are here 52 weeks out of the year talkin about the same sh*t and how everybody else but you is a loser. go outside.. go lift more than 85 on the flat bench. frail a.ss n*ggas. there's my post in this section for the week.
I wish my life was just as exciting as yours.
 4 years ago '11        #89
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Tikyle2 said:
What PS4 gameplay of an exclusive did you see? inFamous Second Son? What else? All this is based off of past performance and future speculation. And I can't see PS + fixing all those network and software issues in a snap while adding all these online services. Even XBox Live had hiccups while adding services to an already great online infrastructure.

Just going off of all the comments and complaints and such it seem Sony die hards are single player experience people for the most part and all M$ die hards are online/shooter heavy die hards.

is it just me?
It's more than just in game gameplay though, my whole comment was to ur reply saying "since we can't compare online then it's crazy to compare games" I don't agree with that whether it be in game gameplay, dev interviews or reviewer interviews you can look up alot of stuff on these games so to me it's more feasible that we can compare games because we have more on them. We have next to nothing on the online structure of anything. If we gonna go on the past then why even bring up exclusives for x1 like Sony wont have them? I think the exclusive thing is beyond stupid anyway because its subjective to the gamer. I just love to play games so I don't care who does Better as of right now I'm planning to get the X1 because I've liked what I have seen..maybe that will change,maybe it won't we will see.

Last edited by mhurricane266; 07-02-2013 at 04:10 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #90
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
oh, and one more post for the road.

k!ll yourself.
[pic - click to view]

Thank you for your input.

Now please log off like you said.
 4 years ago '06        #91
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Austin Foyt said:
I played my gamecube more than the PS2.

explains alot i guess
 4 years ago '07        #92
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 CrunchTime CDN said:
who is HDBeatz & is it me who y'all think is HDBeatz? because I see people in this thread saying he is back but I don't see any crazy posts or anything that anyone is pointing to so I'm guessing it's directed at the OP (me).

4 years ago '05        #93
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 CrunchTime CDN said:

Why'd you quote and ask me? I didn't even mention HDBeatz in that entire post.
 4 years ago '04        #94
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 Oh Finesse said:
straight nerds and losers in this section. I'll be here over the course of the year here and there to remind some of you f*ggots that your mom should have swallowed you.

the trolling on my part gets old after a week or 2.. some of you morons are here 52 weeks out of the year talkin about the same sh*t and how everybody else but you is a loser. go outside.. go lift more than 85 on the flat bench. frail a.ss n*ggas. there's my post in this section for the week.

i see you my g...
 4 years ago '13        #95
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435 OP
space
space
$10,744 | Props total: 7251 7251
 Krazie said:
Why'd you quote and ask me? I didn't even mention HDBeatz in that entire post.
Because you had just quoted like the 3rd person I seen talking about a HDBeatz & you was saying that it was clearly an alternate account.
 4 years ago '04        #96
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 mhurricane266 said:
It's more than just in game gameplay though, my whole comment was to ur reply saying "since we can't compare online then it's crazy to compare games" I don't agree with that whether it be in game gameplay, dev interviews or reviewer interviews you can look up alot of stuff on these games so to me it's more feasible that we can compare games because we have more on them. We have next to nothing on the online structure of anything. If we gonna go on the past then why even bring up exclusives for x1 like Sony wont have them? I think the exclusive thing is beyond stupid anyway because its subjective to the gamer. I just love to play games so I don't care who does Better as of right now I'm planning to get the X1 because I've liked what I have seen..maybe that will change,maybe it won't we will see.
I feel your point. But exclusives are what really separate the two systems. People screaming about better hardware or this or that it doesn't matter if you don't have the software. I think the 360 had superior multiplayer exclusive and PS3 had by far and away the better single player exclusives.

If someone buys a system because of the RAM or the processor they're an idiot. To gamers especially those who follow the pre-release of a system it all boils down to games and on a lesser degree graphics.
 4 years ago '05        #97
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
 Jesszman said:
U havent played a quarter of the ps3 exclusives on the system u stan
 4 years ago '05        #98
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
U havent played a quarter of the ps3 exclusives on the system u stan
He's played the living hell out of Sly Cooper though..
 4 years ago '04        #99
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,215 | Props total: 935 935
 Tikyle2 said:
I think the 360 had superior multiplayer exclusive
Question, what exclusive multiplayers are you talking about.
I am a big mutiplayer gamer, which game did I miss?
 4 years ago '10        #100
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I still think Sony has the better developers by far. That's why I always choose Sony. Games in general are way more exciting and creative and risk taking than Microsoft's. Plus with the incredible indie support, it just gets even better. Then PS+ with it's value outweighing Live's and the significant updates to Sony's servers being done, the online component is just becoming more satisfying of an experience. Better hardware to take full advantage of that HDTV I have is just icing on the cake. Then the controller upgrades to keep motion control in your hands while adding a new experience (touchpad)....

If Sony was doing that "watch TV from your console on your TV" sh*t, yall would be calling it a gimmick. That's how I see it for the XB1.

PS4 copped day 1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy