Edge #256: Why PS4 is your next console & how Microsoft blew it! Xbox One’s road to ruin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #41
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 coolio said:
if u want to play them on the more powerful and capable system, u need the ps4...and once again, everybody knows that games are never a problem when it comes to sony

y'all just aint used to having exclusives so u guys are overly excited and dont know how to act..we're just used to it

dont need to be drinking the kool aid to pick the the obviously better system u can keep at it tho
I got both a PS3 and an Xbox, they both have a gang of exclusives. So how am I not use to having exclusives?

Ive watched both reveals and E3 conferences and have yet to see any difference between how multiplat or 1st party games look between either system. I haven't seen any proof from Sony or anyone else that games will look better on the PS4.

Once again, if you want to play all of the games that this magazine highlighted as being the biggest and most significant games, you need an xbox one.
 4 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Kingme said:
I got both a PS3 and an Xbox, they both have a gang of exclusives. So how am I not use to having exclusives?

Once again, if you want to play all of the games that this magazine highlighted as being the biggest and most significant games, you need an xbox one.
 4 years ago '04        #43
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Honestly if you play multiplat games and online games mostly then X1 will continue to be superior than the PS4. If you really get immersed in more single player experiences then PS4 will crush the X1.

It's all about gaming preference. I'm sort of stuck in the middle but the social aspect of X1 has it in the lead right now.

It's great that two vastly different companies/systems exist on the market. I just wish X1 hadn't caved in to all the negative internet buzz. Really wanted to see where they were going to take this all digital approach.
 4 years ago '11        #44
space
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
Honestly if you play multiplat games and online games mostly then X1 will continue to be superior than the PS4. If you really get immersed in more single player experiences then PS4 will crush the X1.

It's all about gaming preference. I'm sort of stuck in the middle but the social aspect of X1 has it in the lead right now.

It's great that two vastly different companies/systems exist on the market. I just wish X1 hadn't caved in to all the negative internet buzz. Really wanted to see where they were going to take this all digital approach.
So we're really comparing their online systems when both consoles aren't even out?
 4 years ago '06        #45
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Kingme said:

Ive watched both reveals and E3 conferences and have yet to see any difference between how multiplat or 1st party games look between either system. I haven't seen any proof from Sony or anyone else that games will look better on the PS4.

both have a gang of exclusives? sure...

thats cool buy what u want

i think given the general consensus up to now, this cover is accurate
 4 years ago '06        #46
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
You can laugh at the facts all you want, no one takes you serious. Aren't you the guy who was gasing n*ggas up to buy PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? Now that's funny.
 4 years ago '06        #47
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
both have a gang of exclusives? sure...

thats cool buy what u want

i think given the general consensus up to now, this cover is accurate

Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean its not an exclusive. Have fun buying that magazine fam its targeted at guys like you.
 4 years ago '10        #48
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
The fu*k are n*ggas talking about in here?

Gang of exclusives on Xbox?
Online services that ain't even out?
Social aspect of a system that watches TV?
Biggest and most significant games that are multiplat but buy an XB1?

4 years ago '06        #49
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
So we're really comparing their online systems when both consoles aren't even out?
So now we can't compare consoles that are not out?
 4 years ago '06        #50
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
The fu*k are n*ggas talking about in here?

Gang of exclusives on Xbox?
Online services that ain't even out?
Social aspect of a system that watches TV?
Biggest and most significant games that are multiplat but buy an XB1?

Can I get titanfall on PS4?
 4 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Kingme said:
Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean its not an exclusive. Have fun buying that magazine fam its targeted at guys like you.

im not buying sh*t and the magazine is targeted at gamers regardless of the fact that u dont like what it says

i know for a fact that if it were the other way around, u'd be singing a different tune
 4 years ago '11        #52
space
space
space
 Kingme said:
You can laugh at the facts all you want, no one takes you serious. Aren't you the guy who was gasing n*ggas up to buy PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? Now that's funny.
Those aren't facts.

Kingme said:
So now we can't compare consoles that are not out?
Not when you're comparing something like their online infrastructure which hasn't been tested by us yet. The only basis you have is what's been going on with this generation and Sony's showed that they're trying to improve with the required PS+ fee.

Kingme said:
Can I get titanfall on PS4?
No, but they haven't ruled out a PS4 version. You can also get it on Xbox 360 and PC.
 4 years ago '10        #53
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
I'm not fanboy and will prb. buy both but can someone explain to me WHY is PS4 better than XboxOne?

Other than the fact that PS4 came in with the whole "being able to do whatever you want with your games" i don't see how the PS4 is better...

XBOX clearly came in showing features i have never seen in a console before and graphically both systems pretty much look the same but to me, judging on console features.... XBox looked more polished to me and seemed to be thinking ahead.

Last edited by RedLight; 07-02-2013 at 01:42 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #54
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Those aren't facts.

Not when you're comparing something like their online infrastructure which hasn't been tested by us yet. The only basis you have is what's been going on with this generation and Sony's showed that they're trying to improve with the required PS+ fee.

No, but they haven't ruled out a PS4 version. You can also get it on Xbox 360 and PC.
So you don't think xbox has any exclusives? Are you telling me you can play every xbox game on the playstation?

We haven't played games on either system, we haven't tested anything on either system, so it sounds like we shouldn't be comparing these systems to each other using your logic.

But I can play Titanfall on the xbox one, right?
 4 years ago '11        #55
space
space
space
 RedLight said:
I'm not fanboy and will prb. buy both but can someone explain to me WHY is PS4 better than XboxOne?

Other than the fact that PS4 came in with the whole "being able to do whatever you want with your games" i don't see how the PS4 is better...

XBOX clearly came in showing features i have never seen in a console before and graphically both systems pretty much look the same but to me, judging on console features.... XBox looked more polished to me and seemed to be thinking ahead.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #56
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 3343 3343
 Dee Grande said:
how is this possible? xbox can play TV, for god's sake
plz tell me your trolling if not

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #57
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:

And this is why your credibility is destroyed beyond repair. You can't see which of your friends are online, switch between television, console games, blu ray, and the internet without using a remote, or Skype with a group while playing console games, surfing the net, watching movies on the same screen, not even with the bootleg setup you posted from YouTube and you know it. Not to mention using any combination of the aforementioned features simultaneously.

You're probably a cool guy in real life but your unequivocal bias renders your opinion on game related topics useless.
 4 years ago '06        #58
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Kingme said:
And this is why your credibility is destroyed beyond repair. You can't see which of your friends are online, switch between television, console games, blu ray, and the internet without using a remote, or Skype with a group while playing console games, surfing the net, watching movies on the same screen, not even with the bootleg setup you posted from YouTube and you know it. Not to mention using any combination of the aforementioned features simultaneously.

You're probably a cool guy in real life but your unequivocal bias renders your opinion on game related topics useless.

u cant do any of that on ur 360 either
 4 years ago '06        #59
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
u cant do any of that on ur 360 either
Can I do it on the xbox one? After all that's what we're talking about.
 4 years ago '11        #60
space
space
space
 Kingme said:

So your only rebuttal is the ability to do two things at once? My TV already allows me to watch TV and play games at the same time. And with the internet ad some of those other features, you're going to be using SmartGlass...on your phone...which has all of those features.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy