2K Sports’ NBA 2K14 to Include Top Euroleague Basketball Teams

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #81
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,109 | Props total: 5914 5914
 NcAlien said:
I already see my boys smoking talking sh*t like I will bust your a.ss with anybody on this game....Hol' on I will use the Euro teams....say I won't
i'll be one of those n*ggas this will only add insult to injury
 5 years ago '04        #82
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
space
$23,313 | Props total: 10665 10665
Just keep the old school teams and I'm good. I do not care for this European team bull sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #83
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,110 | Props total: 1788 1788
Yea, I do think they need another College Hoops. I still find myself playing College Hoops 2k8 from time to time. I think if they incorporated this into the a.ssociation and myplayer, it could be of some use. If your myplayer sucks then he could go oversees for a year or so, kinda like how they had the D-League on the game.
 07-03-2013, 12:48 PM         #84
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to fix the game play tho
 5 years ago '05        #85
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380

I don't give a fu*k about this sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #86
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,916 | Props total: 5413 5413
 chevyrida6 said:
yall do know live diid it 1st tho right?
Live brought back the oldschool legends teams first also (live 2000).
 5 years ago '08        #87
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
2k and EA not touching a college basketball game as long as that ed obannan vs ncaa lawsuit still going on, so keep dreaming people
 5 years ago '10        #88
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 464 464
If this isn't implemented properly & If all the euro players have that my player cartoon look, I'm good. Most 2k fans get hype over the fact that its just in the game smh
 5 years ago '07        #89
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 379 379
jordans contract ran out right?

so instead of classic teams we get these wack a.ss teams?

highest rated player on each team is gonna be like a 67

smart move for 2k though this will definitely boost the sales overseas
 5 years ago '13        #90
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160 OP
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 570 570

[pic - click to view]

Q: You have a multi-year global partnership with 14 of the top teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague. What is the process in getting those teams signed and are there plans on signing the rest of the teams in the League?

A: We have a positive relationship with the Euroleague, and after seeing the widespread support for global basketball in London last summer, we worked to complete a mutual agreement to include some of the top teams in this year’s title. We then worked directly with Euroleague to capture the authenticity of each team, per our critical standards in the NBA 2K series. We’ll explore the possibility of adding more Euroleague teams in the future.

Q: Will each team have a complete authentic roster or will a few players not be included? If the rosters are incomplete, could they all be added before release?

A: There are 10 authentic players for each playable Euroleague team in NBA 2K14.

Q: Euroleague teams feature a different atmosphere during their games. Will the atmosphere be different from the NBA experience? Will we hear team chants, see flares, etc.?

A: The Euroleague atmosphere featured in NBA 2K14 will accurately capture fans’ enthusiasm and passion for global basketball.

Q: Will each Euroleague team have their own authentic Arena or will they be generic? Same question for player faces.

A: There will be one Euroleague arena that will include the home team’s branding on the court and proper Euroleague court dimensions.

[pic - click to view]

Q: Are those the new generic shoes seen in the screenshots?

A: We’ll have more to share on shoes in the coming months for NBA 2K14.

Q: Is this simply a head-to-head matchup (offline/online) type of thing or will we see it implemented into other modes, like MyPlayer, MyCareer or a.ssociation? Maybe an unannounced feature tied into this coming down the line?

A: Right now, the integration of Euroleague in NBA 2K14 will be a head-to-head matchup for Exhibition and Online mode.

Q: With the addition of Euroleague, did any other teams have to be removed? We would hate to see Classic/Legend teams get removed. From what we understand, classic players were contracted from NBA 2K11 through NBA 2K13, has that been extended?

A: You’ll have to stick with us for future news around classic players, but we did not remove any teams as a direct effort to shoehorn Euroleague into NBA 2K14.

Q: Will we see the Euroleague teams on all consoles (current & next-gen) as well as on PC?

A: Yes.

Q: Will we see all of the Euroleague rules implemented? What about the 3 point line? Based off of the screenshots, it appears to be inaccurate.

A: The Euroleague court in game will reflect the proper and authentic Euroleague court dimensions in the final product.

Q: Do you have any information on D-League or Summer League?

A: Not at this time.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #91
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160 OP
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 570 570

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy