Character Cage Match: Avengers VS The Justice League

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '11        #81
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,632 | Props total: 40490 40490
 whothebestmc said:
Nobody in JL can finish him if you are talking about wolverine, he's essentially unkillable, unless one of the JL has a nova blast strong enough to k!ll all of wolverines cells he will just regenerate in time.

You don't need to tell me about flash he's my favorite super hero, but spiderman/wolverine are at least partially well suited to f!ght flash, while hawkeye/black widow he wouldn't even need to use hardly anything to take them out. And obviously this depends what spiderman you are using, you are talking about a pretty weak spiderman, if he has one of his later suits. Cosmic suit spiderman wouldn't be fair for DC, so if it was just like the black suit he could use spidey senses and webs to at least put up a f!ght against the flash. Flash can't k!ll wolverine though so like the other guy said, after he gets hit over and over if he had enough time he could eventually adapt enough to get a hand on him, unless he gets knocked out.

...you are not giving hulk enough credit, superman got beaten to death by doomsday who is DC's version of hulk without limitless strength. They both adapt to anything there is no way superman is going to k!ll him. inb4 "just throw him into space"
bro that was over a decade ago easy. in one of the latest dc animated movies, superman destroyed a whole crew of doomsday's when he found out there were souless. Superman and Hulks power levels have gone up since then but hulk is still not on par with superman.
 4 years ago '05        #82
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
 FrankAndBeans said:
Thor has pride, he would never do this. He would want to f!ght Superman at Superman's full strength. And besides, he may not know Superman's weakness and Superman wouldn't let Thor teleport him.

Wonder Woman vs Captain America - - Storm beat Wonder Woman before, but Storm is a beast. Wonder Woman is a better f!ghter and way stronger than Captain America. Wonder Woman would stomp him.

Batman vs Hawkeye/ Black Widow - - Hawkeye doesn't stand a chance, but Black Widow has legit super-powers. She's also super tactical and psychotic...I don't think Batman could beat her.

Green Lantern vs Thor - - Silver Surfer punished Green Lantern with ease in Marvel vs. DC. Thor is too durable for Green Lantern.

[pic - click to view]

Flash vs Ironman - - Unless a lot of prep was given I don't see how IronMan could touch Flash. Flash should dominate.

Superman vs Hulk - - In the DC vs. Marvel comic after Superman decided the Hulk was threatening the world he got serious then knocked Hulk out with one punch. Superman wins, this has been done.
[pic - click to view]

Cyborg vs Vision - - This wouldn't be close; Vision has too many abilities for Cyborg.
the marvel vs dc f!ghts were based on votes that shouldn't count. imo JLA/Avengers is more accurate in that regard.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago