Character Cage Match: Avengers VS The Justice League

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
tre0624 74 heat pts74
space
space
$16,516 | Props total: 6174 6174
Doomsday really just knocked superman out. when superman really tried he was no match. N doomsday is in no way comparable to the Hulk. Do people realize Thor is a God n cant fu*k wit Hulk

whothebestmc said:
Realistically hulk and thor are their only chance and it's not even fair using black widow/hawkeye they would be beyond useless. With the way you set in up justice league by land slide. If you used spiderman/wolverine instead Avengers would win the 6v6, and if it's just regular old JL superman hulk would be able to k!ll him, doomsday stomped and k!lled superman and he's basically DC's hulk without the limitless power through anger ability.

But why the hell are you pairing flash against hawkeye and black widow that's just disrespectful, you could easily argue flash being one of if not the most powerful hero in either of the two teams.
 4 years ago '05        #62
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
The Avengers:
-Iron Man
-Captain America
-Hulk
-Thor
-Ant Man
-Hawkeye
-Moon Knight
-Luke Cage
-Sentry
-Wolverine
-Nova

to name a few...

u cant fu*k with this...JL has no chance against them.This is not possible.

Superman ist the strongest in the DC World but he alone cant do sh*t.
Nova would k!ll him in a one on one f!ght.
 4 years ago '11        #63
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
TF kind of mactch ups did YOU create?
 07-03-2013, 10:41 AM         #64
famunole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can see a way vision could take out pretty much any memeber of Justice League by himself and havent seen anyone say who would beat him. He was trained by Captain America in hand to hand combat, has superhuman stamina/reflexes/speed/agility/strength, can become immovable, and can become intangible and phase through whatever he wants including members of the JL and can become as dense has he wants which if he chose to do that while phasing through a JL member would cause serious damage or k!ll them. On top of that he can fire beams of infra-red and microwave radiation. The phasing part alone would render most of the JL powers useless. Hes been mentioned a few times in here but seems to be largely slept on in this thread. Who do you all think matches up best with him from JL and in what "realistic" scenerio do they win?
 4 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 famunole said:
I can see a way vision could take out pretty much any memeber of Justice League by himself and havent seen anyone say who would beat him. He was trained by Captain America in hand to hand combat, has superhuman stamina/reflexes/speed/agility/strength, can become immovable, and can become intangible and phase through whatever he wants including members of the JL and can become as dense has he wants which if he chose to do that while phasing through a JL member would cause serious damage or k!ll them. On top of that he can fire beams of infra-red and microwave radiation. The phasing part alone would render most of the JL powers useless. Hes been mentioned a few times in here but seems to be largely slept on in this thread. Who do you all think matches up best with him from JL and in what "realistic" scenerio do they win?
Cyborg would probably be a good matchup. Or Red Tornado.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 07-03-2013 at 11:28 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #66
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Trakboy said:
The Avengers:
-Iron Man
-Captain America
-Hulk
-Thor
-Ant Man
-Hawkeye
-Moon Knight
-Luke Cage
-Sentry
-Wolverine
-Nova

to name a few...

Ooh expanded lineup... i would go

Cyborg vs Ironman
Wonder Woman va Captain America
Superman vs Hulk
Shazam vs Thor
Green arrow vs Hawkeye
Batman vs Moon Knight
Martian Manhunter vs Sentry
Green Lantern (either Hal or John) vs Nova
Hawkman vs Wolverine
Aquaman vs Luke Cage

And that still leaves me with the flash, a couple green lanterns, captain atom, red tornado, and some others in reserve.
 4 years ago '04        #67
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 506 506
 C.R.I.P. said:
Ooh expanded lineup... i would go

Cyborg vs Ironman
Wonder Woman va Captain America
Superman vs Hulk
Shazam vs Thor
Green arrow vs Hawkeye
Batman vs Moon Knight
Martian Manhunter vs Sentry
Green Lantern (either Hal or John) vs Nova
Hawkman vs Wolverine
Aquaman vs Luke Cage

And that still leaves me with the flash, a couple green lanterns, captain atom, red tornado, and some others in reserve.
and thats not even going into new justice leage members
 4 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Trakboy said:
The Avengers:
-Iron Man
-Captain America
-Hulk
-Thor
-Ant Man
-Hawkeye
-Moon Knight
-Luke Cage
-Sentry
-Wolverine
-Nova

to name a few...

sentry appered in new avengers was not an avenger so thats a no in that regard
 4 years ago '08        #69
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
doomsday is basically a wacker hulk
and he k!lled superman....
sooooo

idk

dont sleep on Banner n*gga

4 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Teknishen04 said:
TF kind of mactch ups did YOU create?

Feasible ones.
 4 years ago '13        #71
R3alNiCCa973 1 heat pts
space
space
$734 | Props total: 371 371
yll niccaz buggin stop hypin flash ya i get hes the fastest bt he jokes around too much plus if you watch the JL shows flash stay takin L's with Martian Man right behind him for the most L's..but i see it like this

hulk vs superman=hulk wins- superman may be stronger to start the f!ght but by the time hulk is really pissed off superman wont be able to f!ght him of...i see superman puttin in work for a while but hulk will end up being to much to handle for superman alone, unless martian man helps n attacks hulks mind only way hulks losin.

black panther vs batman= this would be very interesting because they are similar in ways but i give the edge to batman...batmans experience would be the reason he wins this f!ght but still its a throw up so i say a draw or batman with a narrow victory

wolverine vs flash= really dont even have to say much yll should know wat it is...wolverine merks flash! wolverines senses are too efficient flash could run around for a lil bit but eventually wolvies guna catch him n when he does thats all she wrote.

wonder woman vs thor= thors too strong and too durable for her alone wonder woman doesnt have the power to finish off thor but thor has the power to finish her. Thor wins easy

green lantern vs iron man=close f!ght...way i see iy whoever fcks up the other's gear is guna be the winner if iron man can hit that ring or get it off his finger somehow he has a chance to win but if he cant i see him losing in the long run GL's ring makes him able to do damn near anything plus iron man cant keep f!ghting eventually he will need to charge his suit so GL wins

just my opinion n i just used random heroes from both universes cause the original avengers would get owned by the original justice league heroes
 4 years ago '04        #72
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Mumbletaker said:
I like how DC characters have all these powers yet the only thing they can do to stop Wolverine is toss him into space.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #73
R3alNiCCa973 1 heat pts
space
space
$734 | Props total: 371 371
hulk
wolverine
scarlet witch
thor
spiderman
black panther

wins vs any 6 justice leagures
 4 years ago '04        #74
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 R3alNiCCa973 said:
hulk
wolverine
scarlet witch
thor
spiderman
black panther

wins vs any 6 justice leagures
The only reason they would win is Scarlett witch. And really Zatanna or Dr.Fate probably have something for her. Not saying they would beat her but..

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 07-03-2013 at 03:15 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #75
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 R3alNiCCa973 said:
yll niccaz buggin stop hypin flash ya i get hes the fastest bt he jokes around too much plus if you watch the JL shows flash stay takin L's with Martian Man right behind him for the most L's..but i see it like this

hulk vs superman=hulk wins- superman may be stronger to start the f!ght but by the time hulk is really pissed off superman wont be able to f!ght him of...i see superman puttin in work for a while but hulk will end up being to much to handle for superman alone, unless martian man helps n attacks hulks mind only way hulks losin.

black panther vs batman= this would be very interesting because they are similar in ways but i give the edge to batman...batmans experience would be the reason he wins this f!ght but still its a throw up so i say a draw or batman with a narrow victory

wolverine vs flash= really dont even have to say much yll should know wat it is...wolverine merks flash! wolverines senses are too efficient flash could run around for a lil bit but eventually wolvies guna catch him n when he does thats all she wrote.

wonder woman vs thor= thors too strong and too durable for her alone wonder woman doesnt have the power to finish off thor but thor has the power to finish her. Thor wins easy

green lantern vs iron man=close f!ght...way i see iy whoever fcks up the other's gear is guna be the winner if iron man can hit that ring or get it off his finger somehow he has a chance to win but if he cant i see him losing in the long run GL's ring makes him able to do damn near anything plus iron man cant keep f!ghting eventually he will need to charge his suit so GL wins

just my opinion n i just used random heroes from both universes cause the original avengers would get owned by the original justice league heroes
Green Lantern has to charge his ring, so thats not a reason for him to lose necessarily, unless its who loses their power first. What are the Mandarins real powers? Never paid him attention really but know he uses rings too.
 4 years ago '04        #76
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Superman Prime (One Million) > Hulk
 4 years ago '10        #77
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 5720 5720
 whothebestmc said:
Thor with the odin force could teleport superman to a place with a red sun where he is just a regular guy. Then come back send mjolnir to f!ght somebody and use his god blast to destroy half the JL that's left.
Thor has pride, he would never do this. He would want to f!ght Superman at Superman's full strength. And besides, he may not know Superman's weakness and Superman wouldn't let Thor teleport him.

C.R.I.P. said:
Matchups should probably be

Wonder Woman vs Captain America
Batman vs Hawkeye/ Black Widow.
Green Lantern vs Thor
Flash vs Ironman
Superman vs Hulk
Cyborg vs Vision
Wonder Woman vs Captain America - - Storm beat Wonder Woman before, but Storm is a beast. Wonder Woman is a better f!ghter and way stronger than Captain America. Wonder Woman would stomp him.

Batman vs Hawkeye/ Black Widow - - Hawkeye doesn't stand a chance, but Black Widow has legit super-powers. She's also super tactical and psychotic...I don't think Batman could beat her.

Green Lantern vs Thor - - Silver Surfer punished Green Lantern with ease in Marvel vs. DC. Thor is too durable for Green Lantern.

[pic - click to view]

Flash vs Ironman - - Unless a lot of prep was given I don't see how IronMan could touch Flash. Flash should dominate.

Superman vs Hulk - - In the DC vs. Marvel comic after Superman decided the Hulk was threatening the world he got serious then knocked Hulk out with one punch. Superman wins, this has been done.
[pic - click to view]

Cyborg vs Vision - - This wouldn't be close; Vision has too many abilities for Cyborg.
 4 years ago '10        #78
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 5720 5720
 C.R.I.P. said:
The only reason they would win is Scarlett witch.
Don't know why yall keep saying this...Scarlett Witch is garbage. Her powers revolve around "luck" and the bigger the odds of something happening the more drained she is when "trying" to perform the task. She turned some dragon into a stone once before and she almost died doing it.
 4 years ago '04        #79
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
Don't know why yall keep saying this...Scarlett Witch is garbage. Her powers revolve around "luck" and the bigger the odds of something happening the more drained she is when "trying" to perform the task. She turned some dragon into a stone once before and she almost died doing it.
Well I said that because how unpredictable her power level has been portrayed over the years.
 07-03-2013, 09:32 PM         #80
famunole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
Well I said that because how unpredictable her power level has been portrayed over the years.
Switch out Scarlet Witch with Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme who is much more powerful.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago