Character Cage Match: Avengers VS The Justice League

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 whothebestmc said:
wonderwomans gonna send wolverine into space? or is superman gonna ignore hulk and throw wolverine into space? Any place that doesn't instantly k!ll wolverine he will just adapt to and survive, so he could breathe in space, throwing him into the sun would probably k!ll him and if he did regenerate he wouldn't be able to get off the sun. Wolverine regenerated from just his heart, and can regenerate from just a single cell of himself he survived a nuclear blast, he's pretty durable.

And I have no idea what the fu*k you are getting at with the cosmic suit etc overpowered natured you are perceiving with marvel because DC is the same way, All comics are, the superhero gets stronger as his enemies do. That's why I said cosmic suit wouldn't be fair. But if you are going to keep using "lol superman can just throw all of them into the sun trololol" probably shouldn't call marvel out for being "final fantasy and dragon slaying land" which I have no idea what that even means.
Also pretty sure if your stuck on the sun, you cant participate in any f!ght, constituting a loss. Your so mad about wolverine, hes weak bro, its ok.
 4 years ago '06        #42
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
it cracks me up when people say superman can just throw hulk into space or go drop him on the sun as he is just some overweight kid who can't hold his own.... this guy HULK as no limit to his strength so idk why people think superman will over power him, cracks me up and as far as who wins, it really depends on how deep u go with characters but based on the initiall listed ones, i think hulk n thor take it home no matter who loses on their team
 4 years ago '11        #43
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 eddiefizzle said:
Wonder Women, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman could all easily throw wolverine into orbit with a quickness. No im talking about all the loopholes that are written into the story arcs of marvel comics since the beginning not progressively bro, stop that. I mean an augmented type of reality in linear form you ignoramus, a fantasy land you regurgitated pond scum.

No loopholes in DC, god damn it's evident you are a dc fanboy and seem to hate marvel but don't make it too obvious...and you're getting salty. Name one person wonder woman green lantern martian manhunter have thrown into space or a feat that remotely gives the impression that they could. All this coulda woulda sh*t is useless.

Thor with the odin force could teleport superman to a place with a red sun where he is just a regular guy. Then come back send mjolnir to f!ght somebody and use his god blast to destroy half the JL that's left.

eddiefizzle said:
Also pretty sure if your stuck on the sun, you cant participate in any f!ght, constituting a loss. Your so mad about wolverine, hes weak bro, its ok.
I'm not mad about wolverine at all

I could care less what he does in the f!ght I don't even like wolverine as a character. I just used him because he is a part of the avengers and far superior to black widow/hawkeye combined.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-02-2013 at 08:26 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #44
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
When has "chucking hulk into space" ever worked?!?!?

The illuminati did it and not only did go to some remote planet/universe and basically rule it, he came back a beat the ENTIRE fu*k out of Marvels most powerful characters.

Throwing him into space would only pro-long him coming back and beating the sh*t out Supes doomsday style
 4 years ago '12        #45
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 micseles said:
When has "chucking hulk into space" ever worked?!?!?

The illuminati did it and not only did go to some remote planet/universe and basically rule it, he came back a beat the ENTIRE fu*k out of Marvels most powerful characters. Throwing him into space would only pro-long him coming back and beating the sh*t out Supes doomsday style

when the hulk came back sh*t go real ugly

he knock on the xmansion front door like where profesor x

Last edited by dman 4901; 07-02-2013 at 08:57 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #46
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
thought this thread had videos ...booooooooorrrring
 4 years ago '05        #47
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
I'm doing a top 7 of both JLA and Avengers

Martian Manhunter
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Captain Marvel

.vs

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Vision
Scarlet Witch
The Hulk
Spider Man

Justice League would win in a not so close yet not so easy victory.
 4 years ago '04        #48
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,471 | Props total: 7121 7121
I like how DC characters have all these powers yet the only thing they can do to stop Wolverine is toss him into space.

dman 4901 said:

when the hulk came back sh*t go real ugly

he knock on the xmansion front door like where profesor x

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #49
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 Mumbletaker said:
I like how DC characters have all these powers yet the only thing they can do to stop Wolverine is toss him into space.

I would imagine superman could rip his spine out. Maybe I'm just over playing Supermans powers but...
 4 years ago '05        #50
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
I would imagine superman could rip his spine out. Maybe I'm just over playing Supermans powers but...
World breaker hulk was damn near the scariest character ive ever seen in comics! In all honesty theyd probably beat eachother to a pulp and then pass out or some sh*t like that.

Even scarier hulks son is stronger than him
 4 years ago '05        #51
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Thats a damn near god level (can destroy planets with a yell) inhuman hulk pulverized
 4 years ago '04        #52
100mil 3 heat pts
space
space
$370 | Props total: 32 32
If we talking all of Marvel... Professor X could do alot of damage
 4 years ago '05        #53
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Superman over the Hulk?????

Are you guys trolling??? Supes stands no prayer vs Hulk. None
 4 years ago '04        #54
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 micseles said:
World breaker hulk was damn near the scariest character ive ever seen in comics! In all honesty theyd probably beat eachother to a pulp and then pass out or some sh*t like that.

Even scarier hulks son is stronger than him
My bad, I forgot to put Wolverine in my statement lol.

But I agree about Superman vs Hulk.
 4 years ago '05        #55
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
 micseles said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats a damn near god level (can destroy planets with a yell) inhuman hulk pulverized
that was a skrull there's no way Hulk could manhandle Black Bolt like that.
 4 years ago '05        #56
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
y'all should read JLA/Avengers that came out a while back. It was written by Kurt Busiek who was a very influential writer for both teams so I would say it was a good take. It's funny how both teams perceived each other as well.
 4 years ago '06        #57
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Without Superman Avengers win but with Superman it's just not fair JLA would beat them.
 4 years ago '11        #58
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So thor aka Chris Brown a.ss is f!ghting a woman ? Smh yell
 4 years ago '04        #59
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
at least consider wolverine, his claws can cut anyone... it would be over fast...
 4 years ago '08        #60
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
Dc heroes >>>>>>>>

But

Marvel villians >>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy