most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 505 505
 whothebestmc said:
I didnt x green lantern out. I said I didnt know who would win him vs thor. Wonderwoman is stronger and more powerful than wolverine but she wouldnt be able to k!ll wolverine as he pretty much cant die to anyone in the jl. So they would be stalemated imo till someone else intervened to either help finish wolverine or to help wolverine.
I thought you said no one in the JL can finish him, how do other characters intervening have an different result? In essence it would come down to how fast characters were erased from the equation as in black widow or hawkeye team and even batman would be the first to go. Now you want to change the group I understand, but it still pits the flash against either spiderman or wolverine, who is not really in his league, spiderman got almost beat to death in a prison riot, im pretty sure Flash and MM take that win rather quickly with at least incapacitating wolverine to the point where he would have to take time to heal and in doing so the Avengers team dynamic would be crushed and unravel from there. Marvel vs Dc is another animal. Justice League vs Avengers in a contained f!ght theres not a team i can roster that would beat them on the avengers side.
 4 years ago '11        #22
Pakchoy 830 heat pts830
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 40660 40660
 whothebestmc said:
Nah it's just disrespectful because flash wouldn't even need martian manhunter and vice versa to take out those 2 they are useless in this type of f!ght honestly. Flash is better suited in this f!ght destroying captain america far quicker than batman could(which he probably wouldn't even be able to do), or iron man/thor. Because I don't think it would be a good idea for flash to f!ght hulk although he could sap his speed so he couldn't move but hulk would get ridiculously pissed

As far as with spiderman and wolverine the whole situation from the op would change, I'm not using how you think the f!ght would play out.

Spiderman would k!ll batman

hulk and superman stalemate for a while till hulk gets mad enough to k!ll him

wonderwoman and wolverine would stalemate

thor vs green lantern idk wtf would happen tough to call

leaving ironman and captain america to soak up time while dying to flash/martian probably k!ll martain in the process of them dying.

then the rest f!ght, and marvel wins.
There would be no hulk and superman stalemate. As mad as hulk gets he is still not or near superman's power level. What stops or slows down superman is he love for humanity, to limit destruction casualties. f!ghting someone like hulk he would have no choice but to destroy him. Even WWH who is far stronger than the original hulk is not on the same power level of today's superman. How can you defeat supes when he can move at the speed of light?
 4 years ago '04        #23
space
space
marvel vs dc lol comments are always priceless
 4 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 Pakchoy said:
There would be no hulk and superman stalemate. As mad as hulk gets he is still not or near superman's power level. What stops or slows down superman is he love for humanity, to limit destruction casualties. f!ghting someone like hulk he would have no choice but to destroy him. Even WWH who is far stronger than the original hulk is not on the same power level of today's superman. How can you defeat supes when he can move at the speed of light?
agreed this would be a f!ght to the death with no moral stipulations whatsoever and when supe lets his morals go even an angry hulk could not match his power level, hulk is a beast but has radiated gamma cwlls superman absorbs and reflects. only way to beat supes is to take out the sun and that would k!ll both teams not a victory by any means.
 4 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 Pakchoy said:
add flash to the mix and u got some speedster supee mega destruction
 4 years ago '04        #26
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
Matchups should probably be

Wonder Woman vs Captain America
Batman vs Hawkeye/ Black Widow.
Green Lantern vs Thor
Flash vs Ironman
Superman vs Hulk
Cyborg vs Vision

I think those are well balanced f!ghts.
 4 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Matchups should probably be

Wonder Woman vs Captain America
Batman vs Hawkeye/ Black Widow.
Green Lantern vs Thor
Flash vs Ironman
Superman vs Hulk
Cyborg vs Vision

I think those are well balanced f!ghts.
Who do you have winning those f!ghts? Just curious
 4 years ago '04        #28
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Wolverine would k!ll Flash......he can run and move as fast as he wants, but Wolverine with the animal like instincts would adapt and catch him with that Claw....

Quicksilver vs Flash tho
nixing out the speed completely could be interesting

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by killababi; 07-02-2013 at 04:30 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #29
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 eddiefizzle said:
Who do you have winning those f!ghts? Just curious
I think Batman is the only matchup I can call, with him winning and maybe Superman. The others are so equally matched it could go either way.
 4 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 killababi said:
Wolverine would k!ll Flash......he can run and move as fast as he wants, but Wolverine with the animal like instincts would adapt and catch him with that Claw....

Quicksilver vs Flash tho
nixing out the speed completely could be interesting

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

What animal on earth can move and think faster than the speed of light? Not sure these instincs you speak of are of earthly origin. Flash being k!lled by wolverine is kinda a gurantee, he could phase right through him and take out his heart in 000.0000000000000000101 seconds.
 4 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
I think Batman is the only matchup I can call, with him winning and maybe Superman. The others are so equally matched it could go either way.
I respect that, unless hawkeye was up high, and this being a contained f!ght I see batman winning too, too many gadgets and experience f!ghting those waay stronger and faster than him.
 4 years ago '04        #32
space
space
First time ive ever seen more votes for justice league
 4 years ago '11        #33
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 eddiefizzle said:
I thought you said no one in the JL can finish him, how do other characters intervening have an different result? In essence it would come down to how fast characters were erased from the equation as in black widow or hawkeye team and even batman would be the first to go. Now you want to change the group I understand, but it still pits the flash against either spiderman or wolverine, who is not really in his league, spiderman got almost beat to death in a prison riot, im pretty sure Flash and MM take that win rather quickly with at least incapacitating wolverine to the point where he would have to take time to heal and in doing so the Avengers team dynamic would be crushed and unravel from there. Marvel vs Dc is another animal. Justice League vs Avengers in a contained f!ght theres not a team i can roster that would beat them on the avengers side.
Nobody in JL can finish him if you are talking about wolverine, he's essentially unkillable, unless one of the JL has a nova blast strong enough to k!ll all of wolverines cells he will just regenerate in time.

You don't need to tell me about flash he's my favorite super hero, but spiderman/wolverine are at least partially well suited to f!ght flash, while hawkeye/black widow he wouldn't even need to use hardly anything to take them out. And obviously this depends what spiderman you are using, you are talking about a pretty weak spiderman, if he has one of his later suits. Cosmic suit spiderman wouldn't be fair for DC, so if it was just like the black suit he could use spidey senses and webs to at least put up a f!ght against the flash. Flash can't k!ll wolverine though so like the other guy said, after he gets hit over and over if he had enough time he could eventually adapt enough to get a hand on him, unless he gets knocked out.

Pakchoy said:
...you are not giving hulk enough credit, superman got beaten to death by doomsday who is DC's version of hulk without limitless strength. They both adapt to anything there is no way superman is going to k!ll him. inb4 "just throw him into space"

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-02-2013 at 07:33 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
Nobody in JL can finish him if you are talking about wolverine, he's essentially unkillable, unless one of the JL has a nova blast strong enough to k!ll all of wolverines cells he will just regenerate in time.

You don't need to tell me about flash he's my favorite super hero, but spiderman/wolverine are at least partially well suited to f!ght flash, while hawkeye/black widow he wouldn't even need to use hardly anything to take them out. And obviously this depends what spiderman you are using, you are talking about a pretty weak spiderman, if he has one of his later suits. Cosmic suit spiderman wouldn't be fair for DC, so if it was just like the black suit he could use spidey senses and webs to at least put up a f!ght against the flash. Flash can't k!ll wolverine though so like the other guy said, after he gets hit over and over if he had enough time he could eventually adapt enough to get a hand on him, unless he gets knocked out.
Cosmic Suit spiderman, person with infinity gauntlet I swear marvel writes in so many cop-out's. If you wanna go that way superman prime will decimate the whole team. Super cosmic infinity slayer massive proton beam superman will beat all of dc. Game over. Good job dc creative writing team i swear marvel is for the likes of final fantasy and dragon slaying fantasy land. No one can just admit wolverine cant regenerate if hes on the surface of the sun, and cant breath in space. Suffocation and Incineration would occur sorry bro.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-02-2013 at 07:16 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #35
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
if you use the "Movie" avengers then yea DC will destroy them
but if you go down the list of everyone who's been an avenger..then it gets more interesting

Hulk Vs Superman
Batman Vs Captain America
Wonder woman vs Ms. Marvel
Flash Vs Quick silver
Green Lantern vs Wonder man
Aquaman Vs Black Panther
Martian Man hunter vs Vision
Green Arrow vs hawkeye
Atom vs Ant-man
Hawkman Vs Ironman.
Black Canary Vs Black Widow
Zatanna Vs Scarlet Witch
Hawkgirl vs Wasp

Now these f!ghts are alot more interesting
 4 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Shizz said:
if you use the "Movie" avengers then yea DC will destroy them
but if you go down the list of everyone who's been an avenger..then it gets more interesting

Hulk Vs Superman
Batman Vs Captain America
Wonder woman vs Ms. Marvel
Flash Vs Quick silver
Green Lantern vs Wonder man
Aquaman Vs Black Panther
Martian Man hunter vs Vision
Green Arrow vs hawkeye
Atom vs Ant-man
Hawkman Vs Ironman.
Black Canary Vs Black Widow
Zatanna Vs Scarlet Witch
Hawkgirl vs Wasp

Now these f!ghts are alot more interesting
Yea any rendition of the team is fine thats what I wanted thats what makes it more interesting. Any new/old avengers or justice league members. This list is actually quite good and even, would be a hell of a animation sequence. Im not too familiar with Wasp does she give hawkgirl a run for her money?
 4 years ago '07        #37
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 C.R.I.P. said:
Justice League.

Batman vs Cap could go either way. And I say that because Batman is known for taking on enhanced human's a bit.

Iron man vs GL- GL can literally create anything he can think of. GL wins.

Hulk vs Superman - Superman just has to much of a arsenal for hulk.

Wonder Woman vs Thor- it would be a good f!ght but I'll give this one to Thor.

Flash/MM vs black widow/Hawkeye- not even a competition.. Flash and MM win.
I agree with everything except the Wonder Woman versus Thor f!ght... Batman said himself that Wonder Woman has the best combat skills he has ever seen. I wouldn't count her out.. I also think Batman would beat Cap.. even though it would be really close.
 4 years ago '04        #38
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
fu*k no... Hawkgirl would fold wasp.
 4 years ago '11        #39
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 eddiefizzle said:
Cosmic Suit spiderman, person with infinity gauntlet I swear marvel writes in so many cop-out's. If you wanna go that way superman prime will decimate the whole team. Super cosmic infinity slayer massive proton beam superman will beat all of dc. Game over. Good job dc creative writing team i swear marvel is for the likes of final fantasy and dragon slaying fantasy land. No one can just admit wolverine cant regenerate if hes on the surface of the sun, and cant breath in space. Suffocation and Incineration would occur sorry bro.
wonderwomans gonna send wolverine into space? or is superman gonna ignore hulk and throw wolverine into space? Any place that doesn't instantly k!ll wolverine he will just adapt to and survive, so he could breathe in space, throwing him into the sun would probably k!ll him and if he did regenerate he wouldn't be able to get off the sun. Wolverine regenerated from just his heart, and can regenerate from just a single cell of himself he survived a nuclear blast, he's pretty durable.

And I have no idea what the fu*k you are getting at with the cosmic suit etc overpowered natured you are perceiving with marvel because DC is the same way, All comics are, the superhero gets stronger as his enemies do. That's why I said cosmic suit wouldn't be fair. But if you are going to keep using "lol superman can just throw all of them into the sun trololol" probably shouldn't call marvel out for being "final fantasy and dragon slaying land" which I have no idea what that even means.
 4 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
wonderwomans gonna send wolverine into space? or is superman gonna ignore hulk and throw wolverine into space? Any place that doesn't instantly k!ll wolverine he will just adapt to and survive, so he could breathe in space, throwing him into the sun would probably k!ll him and if he did regenerate he wouldn't be able to get off the sun. Wolverine regenerated from just his heart, and can regenerate from just a single cell of himself he survived a nuclear blast, he's pretty durable.

And I have no idea what the fu*k you are getting at with the cosmic suit etc overpowered natured you are perceiving with marvel because DC is the same way, All comics are, the superhero gets stronger as his enemies do. That's why I said cosmic suit wouldn't be fair. But if you are going to keep using "lol superman can just throw all of them into the sun trololol" probably shouldn't call marvel out for being "final fantasy and dragon slaying land" which I have no idea what that even means.
Wonder Women, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman could all easily throw wolverine into orbit with a quickness. No im talking about all the loopholes that are written into the story arcs of marvel comics since the beginning not progressively bro, stop that. I mean an augmented type of reality in linear form you ignoramus, a fantasy land you regurgitated pond scum.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-02-2013 at 07:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago