Character Cage Match: Avengers VS The Justice League

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
9373 pageviews
82 comments

eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 506 506
Character Cage Match: Avengers VS The Justice League

Given the recent events on boxden I figured it was high time someone did a legit avengers vs justice league thread. This can be any rendition of the team new avengers or old, same goes for justice league. They would be in an arena, so f!ghting would be sort of contained.

Heres how I see the f!ghts pairing of too and results of my lineup.
Match #1: Captain America vs. Batman
Victor: Captain America

Match #2: Iron Man vs. Green Lantern
Victor: Green Lantern

Match #3: The Hulk vs. Superman
Victor: Draw, but with hawkeye and black widow gone, martian manhunter and flash finish him

Match #4: Wonder Woman vs. Thor
Victor: Thor but with hulk defeated superman finish's with rest of surviving team

Match #5 Flash and Martian Manhunter vs. Hawkeye and Black Widow
Victor: Flash and Martian Manhunter

I believe match number 5 would be swift and flash and martian manhunter could help out in the other f!ghts only reason I can justify the justice league winning,Also I think Iron mans suit would run out of power before green lanterns ring, but it be a hell of a f!ght. What you guys think any different outcomes or different team members might be a different outcome? Overall I think Justice League would win if martian manhunter is part of the team, his telekenisis being essential to victory and his shape shifting. Also wonder women, green lantern and superman would make a hell of a team with flash speed as a wild card and batman the master strategist with the battle plan. I think it would be close cause hulk and thor together are a hell of a team. But wonder women is also a heavy hitter. In a closed arena I believe the Justice league would win just by a hair with heavy casualties on both sides. Who's side would you want to be on?

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-01-2013 at 09:59 PM..

82 comments for "Character Cage Match: Avengers VS The Justice League"

4 years ago '04        #2
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #3
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Justice League easy,especially if u include other none main team members like Shazam,Power Girl,Supergirl.... really Hulk & Thor are the heavy hitters for Marvel,maybe Wolverine n Spidey too..
 4 years ago '04        #4
space
space
 SokeSleezy said:
Justice League easy,especially if u include other none main team members like Shazam,Power Girl,Supergirl.... really Hulk & Thor are the heavy hitters for Marvel,maybe Wolverine n Spidey too..
Even Firestorm, Captain Atom and Red Tornado are pretty significant.
 4 years ago '06        #5
shortdog26 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 3654 3654
Im gonna have to go with DC on this just because of Superman alone can take out more than half of marvel out
 4 years ago '04        #6
space
space
 shortdog26 said:
Im gonna have to go with DC on this just because of Superman alone can take out more than half of marvel out
Agreed, even thor and hulk together wouldent be able to k!ll supes, and superman can always chuck hulk into space...
 4 years ago '08        #7
chasedollaz 5 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 141 141
The Avengers have a few more heavy hitters than just Hulk and Thor. Throw Sentry, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Scarlett Witch in there and we have a completely different f!ght. If we're using all available members then this f!ght goes either way tbh.
 4 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 chasedollaz said:
The Avengers have a few more heavy hitters than just Hulk and Thor. Throw Sentry, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Scarlett Witch in there and we have a completely different f!ght. If we're using all available members then this f!ght goes either way tbh.
True, I was thinking like if it was limited to an avengers and justice league team about 6-7 members to the f!ght.
 4 years ago '04        #9
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
Justice League.

Batman vs Cap could go either way. And I say that because Batman is known for taking on enhanced human's a bit.

Iron man vs GL- GL can literally create anything he can think of. GL wins.

Hulk vs Superman - Superman just has to much of a arsenal for hulk.

Wonder Woman vs Thor- it would be a good f!ght but I'll give this one to Thor.

Flash/MM vs black widow/Hawkeye- not even a competition.. Flash and MM win.
 4 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Justice League.

Batman vs Cap could go either way. And I say that because Batman is known for taking on enhanced human's a bit.

Iron man vs GL- GL can literally create anything he can think of. GL wins.

Hulk vs Superman - Superman just has to much of a arsenal for hulk.

Wonder Woman vs Thor- it would be a good f!ght but I'll give this one to Thor.

Flash/MM vs black widow/Hawkeye- not even a competition.. Flash and MM win.
Yea man thats how i see it going down too.
 4 years ago '04        #11
space
space

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #12
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
Realistically hulk and thor are their only chance and it's not even fair using black widow/hawkeye they would be beyond useless. With the way you set in up justice league by land slide. If you used spiderman/wolverine instead Avengers would win the 6v6, and if it's just regular old JL superman hulk would be able to k!ll him, doomsday stomped and k!lled superman and he's basically DC's hulk without the limitless power through anger ability.

But why the hell are you pairing flash against hawkeye and black widow that's just disrespectful, you could easily argue flash being one of if not the most powerful hero in either of the two teams.
 4 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
Realistically hulk and thor are their only chance and it's not even fair using black widow/hawkeye they would be beyond useless. With the way you set in up justice league by land slide. If you used spiderman/wolverine instead Avengers would win the 6v6, and if it's just regular old JL superman hulk would be able to k!ll him, doomsday stomped and k!lled superman and he's basically DC's hulk without the limitless power through anger ability.

But why the hell are you pairing flash against hawkeye and black widow that's just disrespectful, you could easily argue flash being one of if not the most powerful hero in either of the two teams.
well i said give any rendition of a team that were actual members even with spiderman and wokverne with flash speed and mm telekenisis flying and shape shifting and strength. im not saying theres no other outcome possible but convince me how spidey and wolverine pull that off, flash speed force itself would take care wolverine and flash and mm would have tactical advantge, but im all ears and you cant disrespect a imaginary concept. I didnt make hawkeye and black widow into avengers think there too weak thats marvels fault.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-02-2013 at 08:43 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #14
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
at least make it a more fair f!ght

batman vs black panther

green arrow vs hawkeye

ant man vs flash

thor vs aquaman

hulk vs supes

it could be even more evenly matched if we went to characters who ever were in JL or avengers
 4 years ago '05        #15
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
 eddiefizzle said:
well i said give any rendition of a team that were actual members even with spiderman and wokverne with flash speed and mm telekenisis flying and shape shifting and strength. im not saying theres no other outcome possible but convince me how spidey and wolverine pull that off, flash speed force itself would take care wolverine and flash and mm would have tactical advantge, but im all ears and you cant disrespect a imaginary concept. I didnt make hawkeye and black widow into avengers think there too weak thats marvels fault.
its your fault for pairing human characters with superhumans and expecting it to be an even f!ght

4 years ago '11        #16
space
space
 eddiefizzle said:
Nah it's just disrespectful because flash wouldn't even need martian manhunter and vice versa to take out those 2 they are useless in this type of f!ght honestly. Flash is better suited in this f!ght destroying captain america far quicker than batman could(which he probably wouldn't even be able to do), or iron man/thor. Because I don't think it would be a good idea for flash to f!ght hulk although he could sap his speed so he couldn't move but hulk would get ridiculously pissed

As far as with spiderman and wolverine the whole situation from the op would change, I'm not using how you think the f!ght would play out.

Spiderman would k!ll batman

hulk and superman stalemate for a while till hulk gets mad enough to k!ll him

wonderwoman and wolverine would stalemate

thor vs green lantern idk wtf would happen tough to call

leaving ironman and captain america to soak up time while dying to flash/martian probably k!ll martain in the process of them dying.

then the rest f!ght, and marvel wins.
 4 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
Nah it's just disrespectful because flash wouldn't even need martian manhunter and vice versa to take out those 2 they are useless in this type of f!ght honestly. Flash is better suited in this f!ght destroying captain america far quicker than batman could(which he probably wouldn't even be able to do), or iron man/thor. Because I don't think it would be a good idea for flash to f!ght hulk although he could sap his speed so he couldn't move but hulk would get ridiculously pissed

As far as with spiderman and wolverine the whole situation from the op would change, I'm not using how you think the f!ght would play out.

Spiderman would k!ll batman

hulk and superman stalemate for a while till hulk gets mad enough to k!ll him

wonderwoman and wolverine would stalemate

Lol I was making it easier on marvel, wonder women would destroy wolverine easily that is crap. And for your guranteed hulk win, that is not even close to guranteed you cant have sound logic when everything every move, every reaction can mean win or defeat. I dont see how Green Lantern just gets x'd out of your equation him alone could take spiderman or wolverine.

thor vs green lantern idk wtf would happen tough to call

leaving ironman and captain america to soak up time while dying to flash/martian probably k!ll martain in the process of them dying.

then the rest f!ght, and marvel wins.
You think wonder women wouldent destroy wolverine? And Green lantern cant just be x'd from the equation he would take out spiderman,iron man and even wolverine. And I could swap for more powerful characters too, just wanted a classic brawl between known members, Metahuman go up against humans all the time in the comic world, or people like batman, green arrow wouldent exist, so thats kinda a moot point. But adding spiderman and wolverine vs the flash and martian manhunter, the result would be a justice league victory everytime.
 4 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
its your fault for pairing human characters with superhumans and expecting it to be an even f!ght

Because having a hulk and a superman f!ghting each other is more feasible in your reallity? This is for fun man mild speculation to get a little blood flowing, dont overthink entertainment man.
 4 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
at least make it a more fair f!ght

batman vs black panther

green arrow vs hawkeye

ant man vs flash

thor vs aquaman

hulk vs supes

it could be even more evenly matched if we went to characters who ever were in JL or avengers
Yes i said that and you think a aquaman and thor match is more even? and ant-man vs flash? I think your trolling.
 4 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 eddiefizzle said:
You think wonder women wouldent destroy wolverine? And Green lantern cant just be x'd from the equation he would take out spiderman,iron man and even wolverine. And I could swap for more powerful characters too, just wanted a classic brawl between known members, Metahuman go up against humans all the time in the comic world, or people like batman, green arrow wouldent exist, so thats kinda a moot point. But adding spiderman and wolverine vs the flash and martian manhunter, the result would be a justice league victory everytime.
I didnt x green lantern out. I said I didnt know who would win him vs thor. Wonderwoman is stronger and more powerful than wolverine but she wouldnt be able to k!ll wolverine as he pretty much cant die to anyone in the jl. So they would be stalemated imo till someone else intervened to either help finish wolverine or to help wolverine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago