Report: Pelicans offer Tyreke Evans four-year, $40 million deal

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2013, 05:38 PM         #61
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
who playing the 5? noel is 205 and davis is 220 they would k!lled in the low post every game
davis the same size as Marcus Camby.. plus this league isn't built on dominant post men..
 4 years ago '12        #62
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
Shut the fu*k up you dumb a.ss Louisiana n*gga. Tyreke is a terrible jump shooter period. You probably haven't even seen him play more than ten games in his career.
n*gga where did you get your degree? Dumb a.ss 10th grade droupout a.ss n*gga, n*gga love to talk sh*t behind the safety of a computer. I wish I could meet up with yo a.ss like dudes in the HH section and beat the fu*kin sleeves off you.
 4 years ago '09        #63
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 eliwood said:
I'm not a Kings fan

How are Burke and McCollum pure point guards? They are scoring minded PGs. MCW can't shoot and has little athletic ability, he surely would have made the Kings a complete team

None of the players that "flood" the Kings SG position are long term options. They're building the team from the ground up with a new direction. As long as the stockpile top level talent, they'll be fine in the long term. I've seen my team draft for need and end up with a bum like Ekpe Udoh. I've seen my team draft for talent and end up Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry.
Trey Burke average 6 a.ssists a game while limiting his turnovers, CJ McCollum is a underrated passer and could very well be a great pg in the NBA. MCW is a good defender who is 6'6 with a 41 inch vert with great length and is a pure point guard, something the kings don't have. Kings basically worrying about getting the best player available instead of getting a player who fits perfectly with their team.

Kings ain't been sh*t since Chris Webber had knees I kind of feel sorry for them.
 07-01-2013, 05:42 PM         #64
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee504 said:
n*gga where did you get your degree? Dumb a.ss 10th grade droupout a.ss n*gga, n*gga love to talk sh*t behind the safety of a computer. I wish I could meet up with yo a.ss like dudes in the HH section and beat the fu*kin sleeves off you.

Show me where that dude is hating on Reke because he said he can't shoot I don't have anything to do.. I'll wait
 4 years ago '06        #65
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee504 said:
 Flacco Da Gawd said:

Show me where that dude is hating on Reke because he said he can't shoot I don't have anything to do.. I'll wait
 4 years ago '12        #66
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 453 453
 Dee504 said:
I hate whedn n*ggas wanna talk down on a man cause he's not with their team no more . GTF outta this thread man
I want him to stay, but not shooting 3's
 4 years ago '12        #67
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 453 453
 Lupe Hunter said:
You have Marcus fu*king Thornton who is basically the same as Mclemore except Mclemore is more athletic. You n*ggas had Trey Burke, CJ McCollum, Michael Carter Williams in y'all laps who are great point guards and could defend. That's the problem with you n*ggas instead getting a player who fit in great with your team you guys get a player who position is flooded already. Now you n*ggas are stuck without a pure point, a SF who could shoot and defend. You basically got a guy who is less talented than Tyreke. Slightly better than Thornton, don't worry you guys got the best available prospect.

Good Job
McLemore is already better than Thornton. Thorton doesn't play defense and is a chucker.
 4 years ago '11        #68
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,942 | Props total: 8805 8805
 Lupe Hunter said:
Trey Burke average 6 a.ssists a game while limiting his turnovers, CJ McCollum is a underrated passer and could very well be a great pg in the NBA. MCW is a good defender who is 6'6 with a 41 inch vert with great length and is a pure point guard, something the kings don't have. Kings basically worrying about getting the best player available instead of getting a player who fits perfectly with their team.

Kings ain't been sh*t since Chris Webber had knees I kind of feel sorry for them.
yea but it's not like a PG is the final piece to push them over the top to being a playoff team or a contender. It makes more sense for them to go in a different direction with a new front office and coaching staff.
 4 years ago '05        #69
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
Why the fu*k we offer Evans this amount of money. fu*k man horrible for my team
 4 years ago '07        #70
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Bourbon Finest said:
Why the fu*k we offer Evans this amount of money. fu*k man horrible for my team
you gotta think big picture. I've learned to be patient with demps. Each move he makes usually sets up up the next move. Clearly the Pelicans are trying to win now. Don't forget that we have a future superstar on his rookie contract the next 3 years.
 4 years ago '10        #71
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Interesting move...you would think the Pelicans would want to surround Jrue with more shooters...Evans isnt really gonna spread the floor much....And 4 yrs 44 mil wow no way
 4 years ago '10        #72
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
I like how n*ggas on here know how to run a basketball team better than the people who are actually in the profession and have done it for years. smh that being said, if Dell is making this deal it is very obvious he has a trade setup for gordon. They have a meeting set up with Budinger, Iggy, Kevin Martin, and some other SF. So i think Dell knows what he is doing.
 07-01-2013, 07:16 PM         #73
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldve sent that 6th pick for Iggy imo.
 4 years ago '04        #74
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
reke and jrue in the same backcourt and we looking for a sf. I like our chances this season. If reke signs im pretty sure monty will get the best out of him. If aminu can improve under monty...I know reke can. Either way the future is bright in the n.o
 4 years ago '11        #75
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
damn thats a few million more than i thought the KINGS would be willing to match...but damn i wanted to see Reke and McLemore play together with Reke back at point. sh*t if KINGS aint willing to match..we should atleast try to work a sign and trade to get something..sh*t throw Vasquez this way!!
 4 years ago '13        #76
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 Future said:
Tyreke gonna be the next Kobe
C'mon man, KOBE? A TOP 10 ALL TIMER?

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #77
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Dee504 said:
Davis is 235
 @RG3 said:
davis the same size as Marcus Camby.. plus this league isn't built on dominant post men..
so why did they trade for lopez for davis to start at the 5 then past year?
 4 years ago '05        #78
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Holiday/gordon/evans/davis/????? Idgaf ............ solid starting 4. Top 10 starting 4 in the league if gordon stays healthy. Maybe he ll stop acting like a bytch now that he has talent, would be best team he s ever played on.
 4 years ago '04        #79
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 glepurple said:
reke and jrue in the same backcourt and we looking for a sf. I like our chances this season. If reke signs im pretty sure monty will get the best out of him. If aminu can improve under monty...I know reke can. Either way the future is bright in the n.o
that would be nice defensively and they both big
 4 years ago '04        #80
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 neworleansavior said:
Holiday/gordon/evans/davis/????? Idgaf ............ solid starting 4. Top 10 starting 4 in the league if gordon stays healthy. Maybe he ll stop acting like a bytch now that he has talent, would be best team he s ever played on.
evans doesnt want to play sf, and he shouldnt play sf. if pelicans get evans, im almost positive gordon is gone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy