Report: Pelicans offer Tyreke Evans four-year, $40 million deal

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
LeChosen1 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
Dude shot 31% on Jumpshots.....

They should just tank and rebuild before Davis rookie contract is up, Dont want him to leave with mid level talent
 07-01-2013, 04:52 PM         #42
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thornton, Jimmer, IT and Salmons aren't shooters
 4 years ago '04        #43
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
all Jimmer knows how to do is shoot
 4 years ago '04        #44
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
why would the kings want to get Eric Gordon when they just drafted Ben McLemore?
 4 years ago '12        #45
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 453 453
 Lupe Hunter said:
That's a good coach like Monty Williams can Teach Tyreke how to move without the ball adding to the fact that Jrue is a great shooter and can play off the ball. Tyreke is a good passer too so it's not like he's a one trick pony. Tyreke reminds me of Iggy.

Let's be honest Sac basically k!lled Reke development when they made Smart the coach, added Marcus Thornton, Jimmer, Salmons and Isaiah instead adding shooters around both Reke and DMC. Sac doesn't how to develop talent. This is a new start for Reke with a good coach, new environment where gets the opportunity to reach his full potential.
True.

Tyreke at PG with the Kings new management would be fun to watch though. The Kings need to at least try the McLemore/Evans backcourt.
 4 years ago '09        #46
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
Jimmer is the only consistent shooter and he can't even get off the bench. What I mean Salmons and Thornton basically need the ball in their hands like Reke, add Cousins to the mix you have Reke looking confused because he can't get good shot causing he go after his and shooting low percentage. IT is a spark plug playing the starting guard position.

Do you know why Tyreke and Beno played well together when Beno was on the kings? Because he was a great passer and a good shooter. So you n*ggas traded Beno for Salmons n*gga instead just getting a 3 who could defend and didn't need the ball to be effective. You went and traded for Tyreke's older less talented brother. You n*ggas signed Travis Outlaw and Chuck Hayes to multi year contracts You n*ggas made Smart the head coach instead of getting a coach who could actually coach. You n*ggas made dumb decisions simple as that.

You n*ggas just draft another SG instead of getting a pure point guard. You n*ggas are dumb.

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 07-01-2013 at 05:07 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #47
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
Granger for Gordon make it happen Larry.

Hill
Gordon
George
West
Hibbert

Stephenson- 6th man

Pacers lacked depth and a guy that can score at will. Adding Gordon would fix both of those problems and would let George stay at SF.
 4 years ago '13        #48
LeChosen1 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 61 61
From Realgm they said they wont him in a Ginoblii role

The Damn CBA is making n*ggas pay 40mil for 6th man
 07-01-2013, 05:11 PM         #49
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Jimmer is the only consistent shooter and he can't even get off the bench. What I mean Salmons and Thornton basically need the ball in their hands like Reke, add Cousins to the mix you have Reke looking confused because he can't get good shot causing he go after his and shooting low percentage. IT is a spark plug playing the starting guard position.

Do you why Tyreke and Beno played well together when Beno was on the kings. Because he was a great passer and a good shooter. So you n*ggas traded Beno for Salmons n*gga instead just getting a 3 who could defend and didn't need the ball to be effective. You went and traded for Tyreke's older less talented older brother. You n*ggas signed Travis Outlaw and Chuck Hayes to multi year contracts You n*ggas made Smart the head coach instead of getting a coach who could actually coach. You n*ggas made dumb decisions simple as that.

You n*ggas just draft a SG who can create his own shot instead of getting a pure point guard. You n*ggas are dumb.
Ay I was a huge Beno fan. Never wanted Salmons back, Outlaw, Chuck Hayes or Keith Smart. It wasn't like Westphal was setting the NBA on fire with his coaching though. Those decisions were all made by a cash strapped group of owners doing just enough to skate by.... there isn't much you can say when the owners are more concerned with staying afloat than putting a good product on the court.

I've always been a Reke fan but I cringe when he takes a jumper and I don't really care to have him back at this point.
 4 years ago '10        #50
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Waste of cap room. Spend it on a big man.
 4 years ago '12        #51
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 WestbankThugBoy said:
He was getting traded anyway.

So if this happens, is it going to be a S&T cuz I don't know if Evans is a FA or not.

I'm hoping to get Granger for Gordon and signing Evans
I think gordon will get traded in a separate deal. It would be dumb as fu*k to S&t for reke when you can keep gordon and get another player at the 3.
 4 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Holiday / Reke / Granger / Davis
 4 years ago '11        #53
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8795 8795
 Lupe Hunter said:

Do you know why Tyreke and Beno played well together when Beno was on the kings? Because he was a great passer and a good shooter. So you n*ggas traded Beno for Salmons n*gga instead just getting a 3 who could defend and didn't need the ball to be effective. You went and traded for Tyreke's older less talented brother. You n*ggas signed Travis Outlaw and Chuck Hayes to multi year contracts You n*ggas made Smart the head coach instead of getting a coach who could actually coach. You n*ggas made dumb decisions simple as that.

You n*ggas just draft another SG instead of getting a pure point guard. You n*ggas are dumb.
They have a great coach now

And at drafting for need. You take the best player available and the Kings may have gotten the best player in the draft period.

I cant believe you insinuated that was a bad pick
 07-01-2013, 05:19 PM         #54
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shouldve just kept grevis as starter and use that 6th pick on Noel wouldve been a nasty post defense.
 4 years ago '09        #55
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 eliwood said:
They have a great coach now

And at drafting for need. You take the best player available and the Kings may have gotten the best player in the draft period.

I cant believe you insinuated that was a bad pick
You have Marcus fu*king Thornton who is basically the same as Mclemore except Mclemore is more athletic. You n*ggas had Trey Burke, CJ McCollum, Michael Carter Williams in y'all laps who are great point guards and could defend. That's the problem with you n*ggas instead getting a player who fit in great with your team you guys get a player who position is flooded already. Now you n*ggas are stuck without a pure point, a SF who could shoot and defend. You basically got a guy who is less talented than Tyreke. Slightly better than Thornton, don't worry you guys got the best available prospect.

Good Job
 4 years ago '12        #56
space
space
space
 NATOMAS said:
You don't want him shooting 3's. Trust
I hate whedn n*ggas wanna talk down on a man cause he's not with their team no more . GTF outta this thread man
 4 years ago '05        #57
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
 @RG3 said:
shouldve just kept grevis as starter and use that 6th pick on Noel wouldve been a nasty post defense.
who playing the 5? noel is 205 and davis is 220 they would k!lled in the low post every game
 4 years ago '12        #58
space
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
who playing the 5? noel is 205 and davis is 220 they would k!lled in the low post every game
Davis is 235
 4 years ago '11        #59
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8795 8795
 Lupe Hunter said:
You have Marcus fu*king Thornton who is basically the same as Mclemore except Mclemore is more athletic. You n*ggas had Trey Burke, CJ McCollum, Michael Carter Williams in y'all laps who are great point guards and could defend. That's the problem with you n*ggas instead getting a player who fit in great with your team you guys get a player who position is flooded already. Now you n*ggas are stuck without a pure point, a SF who could shoot and defend. You basically got a guy who is less talented than Tyreke. Slightly better than Thornton, don't worry you guys got the best available prospect.

Good Job
I'm not a Kings fan

How are Burke and McCollum pure point guards? They are scoring minded PGs. MCW can't shoot and has little athletic ability, he surely would have made the Kings a complete team

None of the players that "flood" the Kings SG position are long term options. They're building the team from the ground up with a new direction. As long as the stockpile top level talent, they'll be fine in the long term. I've seen my team draft for need and end up with a bum like Ekpe Udoh. I've seen my team draft for talent and end up Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry.
 07-01-2013, 05:36 PM         #60
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee504 said:
I hate whedn n*ggas wanna talk down on a man cause he's not with their team no more . GTF outta this thread man
Shut the fu*k up you dumb a.ss Louisiana n*gga. Tyreke is a terrible jump shooter period. You probably haven't even seen him play more than ten games in his career.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy