July 2013- What Did You Wear Today

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #401
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Jay585 said:

[pic - click to view]



lebron 10 dolphins. comfy as hell
rugby that you?
 5 years ago '12        #402
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 NYC-Banga said:
rugby that you?
fu*k outta here bi*ch n*gga. according to a ton of yall rugby was short and fat, n*gga im 6'0, 174 with a knee brace (complete ACL tear and partial meniscus tear on my left knee) on that bassically limits me to baggy pants, shorts and sweats

brace on/ the scars aint really that visible in this one

[pic - click to view]



better shot of the scars

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Jay585; 07-25-2013 at 07:50 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #403
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
why i gotta be a bi*ch n*gga?

u a hoe for wearing a brace and trying to hide it...u insecure a.ss fu*ka.
 07-25-2013, 08:28 AM         #404
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay585 said:
fu*k outta here bi*ch n*gga. according to a ton of yall rugby was short and fat, n*gga im 6'0, 174 with a knee brace (complete ACL tear and partial meniscus tear on my left knee) on that bassically limits me to baggy pants, shorts and sweats

brace on/ the scars aint really that visible in this one

[pic - click to view]



better shot of the scars

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

wtf
 5 years ago '12        #405
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 NYC-Banga said:
why i gotta be a bi*ch n*gga?

u a hoe for wearing a brace and trying to hide it...u insecure a.ss fu*ka.
you a bi*ch n*gga for talking outta ya a.ss accusing me of being rugby

insecure? the easiest way to adjust the straps on this bi*ch without having to go find a bathroom(if im not at home) and pulling down my pants damn near completely off is just to wear sweats/any hooping/cargo shorts/baggy pants and push up the pant leg

convenience = insecurity now?
 5 years ago '06        #406
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Jay585 said:
you a bi*ch n*gga for talking outta ya a.ss accusing me of being rugby

insecure? the easiest way to adjust the straps on this bi*ch without having to go find a bathroom(if im not at home) and pulling down my pants damn near completely off is just to wear sweats/any hooping/cargo shorts/baggy pants and push up the pant leg

convenience = insecurity now?
yup, u insecure...fu*king summer time and you got pants on like a bi*ch n*gga cause of a brace.
 5 years ago '12        #407
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 Niruggg said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf
long story short - n*ggas trying to me call me rugby cause i had on baggy pants so i would have an easier time dealing with my irritating a.ss knee brace
 5 years ago '12        #408
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 NYC-Banga said:
yup, u insecure...fu*king summer time and you got pants on like a bi*ch n*gga cause of a brace.


so that's tanktop and shorts type weather?



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Jay585; 07-25-2013 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: added another link
 5 years ago '06        #409
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,704 | Props total: 818 818

[pic - click to view]

 07-25-2013, 10:52 AM         #410
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay585 said:
fu*k outta here bi*ch n*gga. according to a ton of yall rugby was short and fat, n*gga im 6'0, 174 with a knee brace (complete ACL tear and partial meniscus tear on my left knee) on that bassically limits me to baggy pants, shorts and sweats

brace on/ the scars aint really that visible in this one

[pic - click to view]



better shot of the scars

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #411
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Jay585 said:


so that's tanktop and shorts type weather?



[pic - click to view]

"Partly Sunny
71°
RealFeel® 81°"

fu*k yeah f*ggot....its been mid 90's all got damn week last week fu*king real feel last thursday was 105....

u really suspect...ole bundling up a.ss n*gga cause its 71 degrees

this sh*t 71 degrees is paradise to real n*ggas in nyc

sh*t scooby snacks..u over there with ya teeth chattering


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 07-25-2013 at 11:26 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #412
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 NYC-Banga said:
"Partly Sunny
71°
RealFeel® 81°"

fu*k yeah f*ggot....its been mid 90's all got damn week last week fu*king real feel last thursday was 105....

u really suspect...ole bundling up a.ss n*gga cause its 71 degrees

this sh*t 71 degrees is paradise to real n*ggas in nyc

sh*t scooby snacks..u over there with ya teeth chattering

white tee(not pictured)/cargo pants is bundling up in 67 degrees

pay attention to the second link(yesterday's weather/meant to delete the first one)

"real n*ggas" in nyc wouldnt be bi*chin about cargos in 67 degrees.

"real n*ggas" don't have to proclaim that they real.

fu*k all that nyc automatically make you a real n*gga sh*t, it's real n*ggas everywhere, and bi*ch n*ggas like you everywhere.

you just keep reaching, trying to find something to bi*ch and moan about since i proved i wasn't rugby.

also the fu*k does nyc to with this anyways? if it aint about the giants leave nyc out of n*gga

i know we on boxden and all, but stop reaching bryon

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Jay585; 07-25-2013 at 12:11 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #413
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Jay585 said:
white tee(not pictured)/cargo pants is bundling up in 67 degrees

pay attention to the second link(yesterday's weather/meant to delete the first one)

"real n*ggas" in nyc wouldnt be bi*chin about cargos in 67 degrees.

"real n*ggas" don't have to proclaim that they real.

fu*k all that nyc automatically make you a real n*gga sh*t, it's real n*ggas everywhere, and bi*ch n*ggas like you everywhere.

you just keep reaching, trying to find something to bi*ch and moan about since i proved i wasn't rugby.

also the fu*k does nyc to with this anyways? if it aint about the giants leave nyc out of n*gga

i know we on boxden and all, but stop reaching bryon

[pic - click to view]


..too much typing..


[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '12        #414
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 NYC-Banga said:
..too much counter punching..you too elusive..im outta moves..


good hustle but, game over bryon


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #415
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Jay585 said:
good hustle but, game over bryon


[pic - click to view]

confirmed cornball...go somewhere.
 07-25-2013, 02:34 PM         #416
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaTown's Finest said:

[pic - click to view]

dope skunks
 5 years ago '12        #417
Jay585 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 4697 4697
 NYC-Banga said:
confirmed cornball...go somewhere.
Confirmed f*ggot. spending all this attention aggressively pursuing another male


[pic - click to view]



Admit it, you either that mad or a f*ggot
 5 years ago '06        #418
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Jay585 said:
Confirmed f*ggot. spending all this attention aggressively pursuing another male


[pic - click to view]



Admit it, you either that mad or a f*ggot

[pic - click to view]



i aint either..i just asked if u was rugby and you went into super girl mode and got all defensive

ive had u riled the fu*k up all day and UOENO

gullible idiot

run along somewhere with them trash a.ss brons and baggy cargos, u sloppy fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #419
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 Dray said:
rugby>Jay

That nasty fu*king leg and paragraphs

No bi*ches loving you with that infected leg


[pic - click to view]

nigg took pics of a scar like we was supposed to feel sorry for him...lmao
 5 years ago '06        #420
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 11515 11515
 NYC-Banga said:


run along somewhere with them trash a.ss brons and baggy cargos, u sloppy fu*k
He can't
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy