Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '14        #61
B Murda 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 1614 1614
 Bravo Golf said:
I used to be a recruiter, and I had one candidate lie on her resume. She interviewed, knocked it out the park, was hired, then called me up a few days later and admitted she lied about how long she was at her previous job. She wrote down on her resume that she had been there for two years, but the chick had only been there for two months. The company decided to still hire her anyway, but she ended up failing the drug test

As far as lying on your resume, it really depends on what position you're going for. I would advise against it obviously. Also be weary of that because some companies do call your previous jobs to check if you were actually employed there.
 3 years ago '12        #62
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
I just lie on how long ive been working at jobs but saying i worked at some place but never did fu*k all that
 3 years ago '10        #63
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 DominicanLou said:
He has no choice now
that's what he really wants to do anyways, but in the mean time bruh is struggling.

he doesnt have a car nor license so he relies on public transportation. In LA we got this thing called an Access card which basically allows you to ride public transportation free for like 2-3 years before getting renewed but you gotta be either mentally or physically disabled.

my n*gga went in the office with a friend and pretended to be mentally disabled. the way he described it he acted like someone with extreme autism. He was so into character he scared our friend Needless to say, they gave it to him.

He on year 2 I believe, so he can at least get around the city while he figure sh*t out. Last I saw him he was asking if i could help him with rent money. He said he was on some reality show on the game show network and waiting for the check.

i hope he make it one day
 3 years ago '10        #64
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
Do yall write cover letters with your resumes or na? I dont want to fu*k that sh*t
 3 years ago '14        #65
gg cubana 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 28 28
i sure did and got good jobs because of it now i dont need to because i actually have the experience now. lol

Based Nobleman said:
Do yall write cover letters with your resumes or na? I dont want to fu*k that sh*t
i do.
 3 years ago '13        #66
R0ZAY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 1472 1472
seen this on instagram and made me think of this thread... i was DYING, lol

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '08        #67
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,291 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Bravo Golf said:
I used to be a recruiter, and I had one candidate lie on her resume. She interviewed, knocked it out the park, was hired, then called me up a few days later and admitted she lied about how long she was at her previous job. She wrote down on her resume that she had been there for two years, but the chick had only been there for two months. The company decided to still hire her anyway, but she ended up failing the drug test

As far as lying on your resume, it really depends on what position you're going for. I would advise against it obviously. Also be weary of that because some companies do call your previous jobs to check if you were actually employed there.
 3 years ago '08        #68
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
I had a homie interview for Bath and Body Works. He does good on interviews because he's personable. He lied and said he had management experience as a manager at a Gap or another Bath and Body Works. They hired him on the spot. He was telling me how he didn't even know how use the damn cash register machine. So when he saw customers about to come up to pay he would make like he had something to do "in the back" to avoid ringing them up. Or would act like he had to take care of something else or straight up ignore them and walk away from the register

So, at the end of the day you gotta close out the register and reconcile all that sh*t. He had no idea how to do it so he'd basically k!ll time till everyone left, lock up the store, and leave. Eventually, one of the employees caught on, but like I said he's a nice dude, so she actually helped this n*gga...covering the cash register for him and helping close out at the end of the day.

Eventually after like two months of this bullsh*t he got fired
 3 years ago '08        #69
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
I really think my resume holding me back from getting a better job plus i dont wanna lie about getting terminated on applications sh*t sucks what should i do?
 3 years ago '12        #70
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
 BlackRepub85 said:
When I lied 8 actually knew people in the job field so I knew the daily actions and requirements, plus I got people people who were my rferences that coukd actually speak on the job. If I used a place I tried to find a place was closed so I could say I cant find anyone because they went iut of business or id use a company I worked for but in a completely different division. Theres ways to do it, you have to do research and use common sense.
O sh*t, recently working in hr hiring for a marketing position. Dude claimed 15 years of experience and every company he listed was either out of business or went bankrupt. Dude said his previous salary was 80k, but he quickly negotiated for 30k. thought it was suspicious, thanks for clearing that up.
 3 years ago '13        #71
818digi 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 965 965
My boy got a job at a company making 50k telling them he was going to graduate during the hiring process.....he failed a class and hasn't officially graduated, they forgot about it and he never brought it up n stopped going. Got like 5+ years experience.

I hate when employers tell you that you need experience to get hired.....nobody gives you a chance to earn experience unless you work for free ( fu*k that sucka sh*t) and then get upset you lied to get your experience on the job. I've seen dumb mofos get hired because they know people at the company and learn on the job who otherwise wouldn't know sh*t.

Most everyone stretches the truth or lies to a point.....fu*k it, if it gets you hired oh we'll. Mfos gotta eat!
 3 years ago '04        #72
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 5230 5230
i had a roommate that said he received a bachelors degree in chemistry from Michigan State on his resume. He said companies had called him out before because they checked if he really did, but he ended up getting a job because of it and worked there for 4 years. Then when he went to his new job, all they cared about was his experience.

So if a company has lazy human resources, you could benefit from the lie
 3 years ago '13        #73
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,304 | Props total: 24403 24403
Its all about finessing the system thats the only way U can survive in this world

People lie everyday B.. U be ight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc