most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #121
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38332 38332
 OG k!lla said:
I quoted the RIAA site and shut you down. /discussiondone

Heres that L, take it to school tomorrow with you
Shut me down? you lame corn ball

You said ur going to school for music, which is even more laughable

You over here grabbing quotes directly from the RIAA site like a dummy and debating god knows what. You must suffer from attention deficit disorder, fu*kin retarded nerd

Sit ur a.ss down clown, i hope ur not paying for that education, cuz ur just gonna be another bum who went to full sail and ended up working as a pizza delivery guy

"i went to full sail to study music and now look at me"

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #122
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1689 1689
 The Bully said:
I cant wait to see Adele numbers when she signs an Iphone deal

Or what if Sprite decides to buy 2 million copies of Drakes new album and give out golden ticket digital codes in select bottles?

Maybe Dre Beats or PS4 buys 3 million copies of Kendricks next release and gives them away with all new purchases?

Better yet, what if McDonalds gets behind Taylor Swift next time? MJ's Thriller's standing might actually be in jeopordy

I guess this is the steroid era of pop music

all album sales from now until the end of time will have a*
honestly, what's wrong with this? you're upset but you aren't the entertainer here. Why can't musicians and talents find an alternative approach to spread the reach of their music? hell, with all the piracy out there they should be able to venture into this territory.
 4 years ago '12        #123
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17063 17063
 HipHopFactz said:
Shut me down? you lame corn ball

You said ur going to school for music, which is even more laughable

You over here grabbing quotes directly from the RIAA site like a dummy and debating god knows what. You must suffer from attention deficit disorder, fu*kin retarded nerd

Sit ur a.ss down clown, i hope ur not paying for that education, cuz ur just gonna be another bum who went to full sail and ended up working as a pizza delivery guy

"i went to full sail to study music and now look at me"

[pic - click to view]

Actually I own a home, a few cars, and my education was paid for before I even started a class off music. See I already have a degree, and im furthering my education so I can make individuals like you sick.

You over here hurt arguing in every thread related to Jay Z, his wife, his family, and his affiliates because you harbor some unknown pain....Did beyonce not sign your brea$t at a concert ma? Tell the truth? You tried to get Bey to throw you one of her sweaty tank tops after she did Single Ladies and she just kept walking off huh?

I seen you in threads dissing their kid....like cmon son....then you used to pretend to be black and they proved you were like a 41 year old white european who sits on the internet all day complaining about everyone eating more than you. What you so mad for? Why don't you get outside and get you some money? What have you accomplished?

Can you show us one accomplishment of yours thats worth even talking about? Cause all you do is sit on boxden and talk down on entertainers who are out here getting it while you login to a website to be mad. I personally also think you're a closet racist who disguises the hatred he has for blacks behind a persona he created for a message board.

You a loser...and you gone continue to be a loser. When you get off your computer your entire world comes to an end and you're forced to live a life of a guy who more than likely can't even land a minimum wage 9-5.

Do me a favor and show us something you've accomplished. Cause until you do, everyone on the forum just looks at you...and this is what we think when you post

" "

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-01-2013 at 06:27 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #124
space
space
Sorry for the double post.

But its amazing how I got you this mad for calling you out over being angry over the next man prospering.

Think about that...you mad cause the next man got his plate full. Who closed the door on you and when?

Now go put me on ignore like all the other n*ggas that exposed you on this website.
 4 years ago '04        #125
henz0 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
Thats power.... HOV don't even walk no more...he float.
 4 years ago '12        #126
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Heres what they think of you...I'm getting props from your peers for sh*tting on you in this thread. I won't show the names of people sending props through, but take a look at what they say about you.
 4 years ago '12        #127
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,424 | Props total: 4061 4061
jiggaman wins again

i'm not a business man, i'm a business, man!
 07-01-2013, 06:38 PM         #128
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
Actually I own a home, a few cars, and my education was paid for before I even started a class off music. See I already have a degree, and im furthering my education so I can make individuals like you sick.

You over here hurt arguing in every thread related to Jay Z, his wife, his family, and his affiliates because you harbor some unknown pain....Did beyonce not sign your brea$t at a concert ma? Tell the truth? You tried to get Bey to throw you one of her sweaty tank tops after she did Single Ladies and she just kept walking off huh?

I seen you in threads dissing their kid....like cmon son....then you used to pretend to be black and they proved you were like a 41 year old white european who sits on the internet all day complaining about everyone eating more than you. What you so mad for? Why don't you get outside and get you some money? What have you accomplished?

Can you show us one accomplishment of yours thats worth even talking about? Cause all you do is sit on boxden and talk down on entertainers who are out here getting it while you login to a website to be mad. I personally also think you're a closet racist who disguises the hatred he has for blacks behind a persona he created for a message board.

You a loser...and you gone continue to be a loser. When you get off your computer your entire world comes to an end and you're forced to live a life of a guy who more than likely can't even land a minimum wage 9-5.

Do me a favor and show us something you've accomplished. Cause until you do, everyone on the forum just looks at you...and this is what we think when you post

" "
COT DAMN

07-01-2013, 06:39 PM         #129
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:

[pic - click to view]

Heres what they think of you...I'm getting props from your peers for sh*tting on you in this thread. I won't show the names of people sending props through, but take a look at what they say about you.
Blood on the Leaves
 4 years ago '04        #130
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
I dont see why n*ggas on here are mad if you're like me and was born in the early 80's you know this sh*t is necessary in today's music climate we live in

b-b-but Adele, Lady gaga sells millions without sh*t like this
true but HIP HOP fans for the last 10 year have been molded to think the music should be free no matter how much they like it.....noone except a few artist at the top is making the money they used to make sh*t has to change..

if retailers all ordered a million physical copies and then gave them away on the 4th would that not be the same thing?

anyway platinum is one day

hov won infinity
 4 years ago '07        #131
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 OG k!lla said:

" "

[pic - click to view]

Man Down!
 4 years ago '07        #132
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 OG k!lla said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #133
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
hiphopfactz b spittin real s**t tho. he know wtf he b talkin bout. homie got the knowledge. i fux wit em heavy on here
 4 years ago '12        #134
space
space
b-b-but Adele, Lady gaga sells millions without sh*t like this
This is a true statement...but its flawed as fu*k when comparing it to hip hop...i've said this a million times on here and i'll say it again...Pop acts(and honestly a lot of white acts) enjoy much larger promotional budgets than urban music and they also have a much longer shelf life than urban music.

In todays world the average rap album doesn't have a promo schedule that runs beyond the first 90 days of a projects release. Take your time and really think about who receives promotion for a project for longer than 90 days AFTER the project is released. Right now the only people are really Kanye, Jay, Drake, and Lil Wayne....remember when all rap projects would enjoy promo that lasted longer than 90 days on the shelf?

Remember when TI dropped like 6 videos over the span of a year and a half for Trap Muzik and Lil Flip clowned him for it? Labels have literally fooled urban music fans into thinking that if a project doesn't have a big first week debut then they won't be successful. Some people aren't even getting a 2nd single, and they aren't getting multiple videos unless they buy a Canon 5D and have their homies shoot it for them. This is why we saw indie video makers like Jordan Towers and Decatur Dan blow up so easy and people like Little X or Hype Williams had to slow down.

But if you go look at first week debuts for acts like Ke$ha...or Katy Perry....they had debuts in the range of 75-120K first week....but go look at how long Ke$ha and Katy Perry received promo/marketing for their projects....Ke$ha had a project that received videos, promo, and such for over a YEAR+......can you even imagine seeing a rap album getting promo and a new video a year later? Look at how urban musicians are now pushing albums out faster than normal to maintain a buzz and continue to receive promo...Look at how acts like Wiz Khalifa are literally tossing albums out back to back to back.

Do n*ggas realize Katy Perry last dropped an album in 2010 but she continued to get promo and a push for it well into 2012(even got it re-released lmao) to the point where 2 singles from it went platinum in the year 2012 alone? With the exception of Eminem if the average rap act decided to wait 2 years plus to drop a project you all would automatically say they 'fell off' or that they 'must not have a budget' or 'the label dont even like that n*gga'.

Jeezy(an artist who was consistently platinum) took 3 years to drop Tm103 and people said he was on the brink of losing his career. A Pop act can go take 3 years while enjoying promotion off their last project and be celebrated for it.

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-01-2013 at 07:13 PM..
 07-01-2013, 07:05 PM         #135
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
Only Jay-Z gets praised for buying his own albums that shows how much people are blinded and on his d!ck no matter what he does

If 50 Cent did something like this he would be clowned and called desperate to not flop...but Grey Poupon Hova did it so its such a genius creative marketing move #newrules
 theblast22 said:
Only way he can go plat is by cheating.
 cankstoochie said:
This is stupid. And should not count because the listener did not purchase it
\

LIVE NATION IS UP 50% [LYV 15.70}SINCE I PURCHASED THX HOV (DIAMOND UP)

NAKHI ALLAH said:
i respect that a black man has finally made the white regime change to him........
st8 power move on jigga part.
PEACE GOD

OG k!lla said:

[pic - click to view]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OG k!lla again.
IDGAF
 4 years ago '04        #136
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
well I hope he does well so he can tell yall how much money he got and how you cant afford the socks he puts on his childs feet... me I will be downloading it, actually it will not even get a download.. Jay Z been garbage since the Black Album.. he should have retired for real.. but he came back and stuck wearing 45 for the Bullets or whatever that team was...
 4 years ago '04        #137
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 OG k!lla said:
This is a true statement...but its flawed as fu*k when comparing it to hip hop...i've said this a million times on here and i'll say it again...Pop acts(and honestly a lot of white acts) enjoy much larger promotional budgets than urban music and they also have a much longer shelf life than urban music.

In todays world the average rap album doesn't have a promo schedule that runs beyond the first 90 days of a projects release. Take your time and really think about who receives promotion for a project for longer than 90 days AFTER the project is released. Right now the only people are really Kanye, Jay, Drake, and Lil Wayne....remember when all rap projects would enjoy promo that lasted longer than 90 days on the shelf?

Remember when TI dropped like 6 videos over the span of a year and a half for Trap Muzik and Lil Flip clowned him for it? Labels have literally fooled urban music fans into thinking that if a project doesn't have a big first week debut then they won't be successful. Some people aren't even getting a 2nd single, and they aren't getting multiple videos unless they buy a Canon 5D and have their homies shoot it for them. This is why we saw indie video makers like Jordan Towers and Decatur Dan blow up so easy and people like Little X or Hype Williams had to slow down.

But if you go look at first week debuts for acts like Ke$ha...or Katy Perry....they had debuts in the range of 75-120K first week....but go look at how long Ke$ha and Katy Perry received promo/marketing for their projects....Ke$ha had a project that received videos, promo, and such for over a YEAR+......can you even imagine seeing a rap album getting promo and a new video a year later? Look at how urban musicians are now pushing albums out faster than normal to maintain a buzz and continue to receive promo...Look at how acts like Wiz Khalifa are literally tossing albums out back to back to back.

Do n*ggas realize Katy Perry last dropped an album in 2010 but she continued to get promo and a push for it well into 2012(even got it re-released lmao) to the point where 2 singles from it went platinum in the year 2012 alone? With the exception of Eminem if the average rap act decided to wait 2 years plus to drop a project you all would automatically say they 'fell off' or that they 'must not have a budget' or 'the label dont even like that n*gga'.

Jeezy(an artist who was consistently platinum) took 3 years to drop Tm103 and people said he was on the brink of losing his career. A Pop act can go take 3 years while enjoying promotion off their last project and be celebrated for it.
my n*gga I be tryna tell n*ggas the same sh*t out here

I've given up on BX though.....

n*ggas stuck on stupid in this bish

and jay still won
 4 years ago '10        #138
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 OG k!lla said:

" "

[pic - click to view]

waytoomuch said:
hiphopfactz b spittin real s**t tho. he know wtf he b talkin bout. homie got the knowledge. i fux wit em heavy on here
But you're a fu*king moron too
 4 years ago '12        #139
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
my n*gga I be tryna tell n*ggas the same sh*t out here

I've given up on BX though.....

n*ggas stuck on stupid in this bish

and jay still won
Its true though...it really is true....you can watch artists who are gaining a buzz in hip hop have their budgets and promo snatched from under them and then they rush out a followup album to keep the labels promo dollars pushing them.

Look at Wale...When he announced his new project and the song 'Bad' first started popping up on urban radio he was still receiving significant radio play for Lotus Flower bomb(They still play it multiple times a day in atl actually) and Sabotage or w/e...a followup single would have carried his buzz on to a point where he could have enjoyed a longer shelf life and did a few more small tours to line his pockets off the Ambition project...instead hes forced to put this "Gifted" album out with the song 'Bad' on it and then he went on the promo tour for that single or w/e while songs from his prior album were getting JUST as much-if not more burn than the new lead single.

So now he has NEW fans who are confused like damn...why buy the old project when the new ones being promoted and right around the corner

Whatabout the fact that Wiz Khalifas singles released in April and September of 2012 but his album actually released on December 4th 2012...People don't realize that the man has NOT even received an official release for a single AFTER the album touched the shelves and hes already announcing/beginning promo for his new project?!

Even his wikipedia page is confused on what went down with his singles:
On November 27, 2012 Wiz Khalifa released the music video for the song "The Bluff" featuring rapper Cam'ron. The music video was shot in Harlem, New York. The song is rumored to be the future third single.[21] He also released music videos for "Let It Go" featuring Akon, "The Plan", "Medicated" and "Paperbond".
How the fu*k is something 'rumored' to be your single ...and it still came out before the project even saw the shelf

Pay attention these are real hiphopfactz

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-01-2013 at 07:30 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #140
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 1125 1125
When the worst/lamest act in music (pop/hiphop/rock/jazz/etc...) starts to do this watch the fu*k out.... You ever say to your self "How the fu*k did they get signed to that deal?" So these so called star/stars gets a ink deal of some amount of $$$$ with a big company now for there new album that's coming out. Remember what you like & I like are two different things. So in your eyes there trash but to me there the best thing smoking. But now they're platinum over night without a lead single or video for this album. It well be only a matter of time before they get a a-bot to download and delete the album for them. But they sold/downloaded 2-5 million and there fu*kin trash...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago