Marvel Universe: Marvel Adds ANOTHER New Movie to 2016 Slate

most viewed right now
 100
Jadakiss might actually be a time traveler..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Hip hop reacts to Kanye/trump
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Big Blood Trippie Redd Old Facebook Page SMH :memedudehah:
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Kanye exposes Ebro
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
9176 pageviews
63 comments


eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
Marvel Universe: Marvel Adds ANOTHER New Movie to 2016 Slate
 

 
image
Add one more untitled film to Disney's upcoming Marvel Studios slate. In a post Monday on Deadline, the site reported that a Marvel movie — whatever it might be — is scheduled for July 8, 2016.

This follows the previous announcement of two more scheduled-but-publicly unrevealed Marvel Studios films, on May 6, 2016 and May 5, 2017. The next movie out from Marvel Studios, following this summer's billion-grossing Iron Man 3, is Thor: The Dark World (pictured above), out on Nov. 8, 2013.


Source: visit this link Source

--Anyone have any clue what this might be? A black panther film maybe??



---Seems like disney is pumping unlimited funds into productions of these movies, just hope they dont start faltering in quality and story.


Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-01-2013 at 11:51 AM..

63 comments for "Marvel Universe: Marvel Adds ANOTHER New Movie to 2016 Slate"

 5 years ago '04        #2
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
Maybe a punisher reboot?
 07-01-2013, 08:01 AM         #3
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it ain't Deadpool, I won't care.
 5 years ago '04        #4
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 1682 1682
Watch it be Dr. Strange
Lurker gave props
 
 5 years ago '04        #5
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
Dr. Strange im excited for, and deadpool is just a fantasy for me x-men destroyed the rise of wade wilson.
 5 years ago '05        #6
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 1692 1692
Wolverine 3
 5 years ago '04        #7
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
i dont think its wolverine 3
 5 years ago '08        #8
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,646 | Props total: 2502 2502
The Wolverine series isn't part of Marvel Studios.

Black Panther perhaps? Or Incredible Hulk 2 with Mark Ruffalo?
 5 years ago '04        #9
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
 Cooked Brickz said:
The Wolverine series isn't part of Marvel Studios.

Black Panther perhaps? Or Incredible Hulk 2 with Mark Ruffalo?
Havent they already made 2 hulk movies? and they just wrote the norton one off? and then the eric bana one. Hulk really fu*ked with the continuity of the marvel universe suprised no one else asks about this. So it be a reboot of a reboot?
 5 years ago '04        #10
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,438 | Props total: 3136 3136
Im sick and tired of these weak a.ss super hero movies. Spiderman and X-men/Batman and Superman are enough. No one cares for these other B-tiered super heroes maan
 5 years ago '08        #11
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,646 | Props total: 2502 2502
 eddiefizzle said:
Havent they already made 2 hulk movies? and they just wrote the norton one off? and then the eric bana one. Hulk really fu*ked with the continuity of the marvel universe suprised no one else asks about this. So it be a reboot of a reboot?
Did they really scrap the current Hulk series? I would've liked them to make a 2nd with Ruffalo, to be the sequel to the Norton one but I guess that's out of the question now.

Is The Avengers 2 still scheduled for 2015? If not then that might be it.
 5 years ago '08        #12
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,426 | Props total: 423 423
No one scrapped anything. A new hulk will be a sequel to the last one
 5 years ago '05        #13
BigThangs 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 0 0
Daredevil
 5 years ago '04        #14
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
 AnyGiven said:
No one scrapped anything. A new hulk will be a sequel to the last one
No way it can be a sequel did you watch the eric bana one? How can there be a sequel when there's been 3 different guys who have played him and the storyline is not cohesive to the avengers storyline. They messed up the first movie and tried to handle it, if they make another hulk movie ill be really suprised.
 5 years ago '08        #15
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,646 | Props total: 2502 2502
 eddiefizzle said:
No way it can be a sequel did you watch the eric bana one? How can there be a sequel when there's been 3 different guys who have played him and the storyline is not cohesive to the avengers storyline. They messed up the first movie and tried to handle it, if they make another hulk movie ill be really suprised.
Thing is, "Hulk" (2003) had absolutely nothing to do with "The Incredible Hulk" (2008) or Marvel Studios for that matter. The Incredible Hulk was a reboot from that God-awful Hulk from 2003, so if they were to make another one, it would just be installment #2 of the current series.
 5 years ago '04        #16
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
 Cooked Brickz said:
Thing is, "Hulk" (2003) had absolutely nothing to do with "The Incredible Hulk" (2008) or Marvel Studios for that matter. The Incredible Hulk was a reboot from that God-awful Hulk from 2003, so if they were to make another one, it would just be installment #2 of the current series.
That makes sense. Although it is included in the marvel cinematic dvd set, so not sure what marvel is trying to do here. But if its as you say I guess that could work although my interest level for hulk is at an all-time low. I think there are so many marvel characters that deserve screen time waaaaaay more than him. When they put carnage in a spiderman film I will be happy as far as marvel can do for me.
 5 years ago '05        #17
b_ez 
space
avatar space
space
$399 | Props total: 88 88
reboot fantastic 4 to fit in with the others maybe?
 5 years ago '09        #18
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$8,155 | Props total: 2255 2255
Link takes me to a picture :nasmad:
 5 years ago '04        #19
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 581 581
 DesertEagle said:
Link takes me to a picture :nasmad:
my bad fam here ya go:
 07-01-2013, 12:28 PM         #20
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Im sick and tired of these weak a.ss super hero movies. Spiderman and X-men/Batman and Superman are enough. No one cares for these other B-tiered super heroes maan

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Tons of cocaine, marijuana worth nearly $400M seized by Coast..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Happy Hour @ The RAW bar
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside The Most Popular '80s Movie In Every State
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Michael Jordan asked him where he got his Shoes! PJ Tucker- NBA Sneaker..
29 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - Sex Cult Recruiter Allison Mack: Details Emerge
33 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Avengers Infinity War Spoilers
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NBA KG, Gary Payton, Candace Parker - Is this a travel?
223 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
straight perfection straight thickness straight ass
159 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy