Ron Isley salty as f### during Charlie Wilson's massive tribute

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2013, 06:33 PM         #121
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
n*gga made mad threads about me talking about he 6ft 10 and hell knock me out
then he said he gonna be in sc on myrtle beach on the 4th and im gonna be there so i said fu*k it n*gga we can f!ght.

now its 3 days away he ducking me but he can make bi*ch a.ss threads gossiping about ronald isley

the n*gga is not even 6ft 10 he some big nose lightskin n*gga from houston texas that wears black tees and black fitteds with no name or symbol on it on some cartoon character sh*t

sh*t probably aint got no name brand in it the tag just says "HAT" and "T-Shirt" on the tag

then soon as i found the fu*k n*gga twitter page and see his pic he deleted the pic and changed his avatar on twitter and made his page private talmbout he dont use that page no more.

[pic - click to view]

im a spank ya bi*ch a.ss n*gga. op is a phaggot a.ss fraud n*gga in his mid twenties hanging with white hipsters acting like he a thug.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #122
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
usually give no fux about e beefing but this is low key exposure. You know op don't wanna go back to his mama's room tall as hell with a b00ty on his eye. How u gonna explain getting ur a.ss beat on vacation? lmao
 4 years ago '08        #123
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 lo life dun said:
whats good bi*ch n*gga. the 4th is thursday u still gonna show ya face and beat the sh*t out of me ?

i hit u up on your wall to see if the f!ght is still on and i prop messaged u and even bumped ur thread

and ur still avoiding my question ? are u still meeting me at myrtle beach on the 4th to catch this fade or not ?

i notice u didn't answer me after several attempts but i see u log on and make threads so i know u seen my message.
 lo life dun said:
then he said he gonna be in sc on myrtle beach on the 4th and im gonna be there so i said fu*k it n*gga we can f!ght.

now its 3 days away he ducking me but he can make bi*ch a.ss threads gossiping about ronald isley

the n*gga is not even 6ft 10 he some big nose lightskin n*gga from houston texas that wears black tees and black fitteds with no name or symbol on it on some cartoon character sh*t

sh*t probably aint got no name brand in it the tag just says "HAT" and "T-Shirt" on the tag

then soon as i found the fu*k n*gga twitter page and see his pic he deleted the pic and changed his avatar on twitter and made his page private talmbout he dont use that page no more.

[pic - click to view]

im a spank ya bi*ch a.ss n*gga. op is a phaggot a.ss fraud n*gga in his mid twenties hanging with white hipsters acting like he a thug.

[pic - click to view]

5 pages deep and OP STILL hasn't popped up!
 4 years ago '08        #124
cmac101 5 heat pts
space
space
$864 | Props total: 322 322
Classic Ether thread

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #125
Mopaito 4 heat pts
space
space
$571 | Props total: 2 2
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #126
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
what started this beef?
 4 years ago '04        #127
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 CaliSteppin said:
6 pages deep and Op is nowhere to be found

[pic - click to view]

n*gga getting ready
 4 years ago '10        #128
Mopaito 4 heat pts
space
space
$571 | Props total: 2 2
 kingjab7542 said:
what started this beef?

this
 4 years ago '05        #129
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
the op acting like a real bi*ch right now

put this thread in all of the hot topic spots... homie need to stop ducking
 4 years ago '12        #130
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
This n*gga really disappeared
Nappy Dyed Dreads gave props

4 years ago '04        #131
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 44 44
HO-LY sh*t! This is the greatest thread in the history of Boxden. This is why I fux with yall. LMAO!

I live Atl., but I'm originally from SC. I had no plans of going to SC for the 4th, but if this is gonna happen, I will be more than happy to go to Myrtle Beach, videotape this and post on BX.

This sh*t has me over here dying laughing. Yall replies to lo life duns 1st post are what made this thread classic!

dreas_24 said:
I may copy and paste that ether and start randomly posting that in response to Op's lol
Thats a great idea. (Opens notepad.....Copy & Paste)

Last edited by illmatic45ACP; 07-01-2013 at 07:12 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #132
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 762 762
Anyone runnin around calling themselves urbangatsby that twitter bio is horrific as well....10/10 dun
 4 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 lo life dun said:
whats good bi*ch n*gga. the 4th is thursday u still gonna show ya face and beat the sh*t out of me ?

i hit u up on your wall to see if the f!ght is still on and i prop messaged u and even bumped ur thread

and ur still avoiding my question ? are u still meeting me at myrtle beach on the 4th to catch this fade or not ?

i notice u didn't answer me after several attempts but i see u log on and make threads so i know u seen my message.
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

First Sassy roasted and flambéd Harlem here and on Coli and now this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-01-2013 at 07:13 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #134
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 daman729 said:
Bruh Ronald Isley is 72 years and still has a full head of hair. I know n*ggas who went completely bald at 20.
me..
 4 years ago '04        #135
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922

come on OP....he trying yo a.ss lol
 4 years ago '11        #136
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 5226 5226

Not enough dead fu*king bananas mayne
@MR SMOOTH$ gave props

4 years ago '09        #137
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,393 | Props total: 17560 17560
 lo life dun said:

Holy fu*k . . . n*gga i kept wondering why the fu*k this ronald isley thread doing numbers whole time, this n*gga . . .
 4 years ago '08        #138
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 11 11
Damn everybody that got a bx account is in this thread except OP. We know u getting these notifications n*gga. Dont go out like that
 4 years ago '07        #139
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56014 56014
This hasn't to be the most funniest comment that I've ever seen on BX...had me like..,,

[pic - click to view]

lo life dun said:

07-01-2013, 07:31 PM         #140
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy