Ron Isley salty as f### during Charlie Wilson's massive tribute

most viewed right now
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
101 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 117 117
 lo life dun said:
whats good bi*ch n*gga. the 4th is thursday u still gonna show ya face and beat the sh*t out of me ?

i hit u up on your wall to see if the f!ght is still on and i prop messaged u and even bumped ur thread

and ur still avoiding my question ? are u still meeting me at myrtle beach on the 4th to catch this fade or not ?

i notice u didn't answer me after several attempts but i see u log on and make threads so i know u seen my message.

[pic - click to view]

GROWN TYPE and 2 others gave props

5 years ago '05        #62
Dun Language 4066 heat pts4066
space
space
$79,504 | Props total: 40039 40039
n*gga made mad threads about me talking about he 6ft 10 and hell knock me out
then he said he gonna be in sc on myrtle beach on the 4th and im gonna be there so i said fu*k it n*gga we can f!ght.

now its 3 days away he ducking me but he can make bi*ch a.ss threads gossiping about ronald isley

the n*gga is not even 6ft 10 he some big nose lightskin n*gga from houston texas that wears black tees and black fitteds with no name or symbol on it on some cartoon character sh*t

sh*t probably aint got no name brand in it the tag just says "HAT" and "T-Shirt" on the tag

then soon as i found the fu*k n*gga twitter page and see his pic he deleted the pic and changed his avatar on twitter and made his page private talmbout he dont use that page no more.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

im a spank ya bi*ch a.ss n*gga. op is a phaggot a.ss fraud n*gga in his mid twenties hanging with white hipsters acting like he a thug.
North!!! and 9 others gave props

5 years ago '11        #63
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 377 377
Whoa...
 07-01-2013, 11:36 AM         #64
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz...

[pic - click to view]

kiss0fdeath and 2 others gave props

5 years ago '07        #65
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,982 | Props total: 20012 20012
 critiQue said:
Right.. ..If you dont know Ron Isley > Charlie Wilson your a dumbass

..even Charlie knows that

Let Charlie get his shine on cuz he dont get half the recognition that the Isley Brother do/will
edit: re-read...maybe Im not understanding this post...but yea like I said I own more isley records indeed

Last edited by Damagegadget; 07-01-2013 at 11:52 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #66
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,918 | Props total: 5174 5174
:omfg:

This thread took a wild turn for the OP.........

I'm just gonna hold my spot in this soon to be classic thread
kiss0fdeath and 1 others gave props

5 years ago '13        #67
Pomba 8 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 609 609
 lo life dun said:
whats good bi*ch n*gga. the 4th is thursday u still gonna show ya face and beat the sh*t out of me ?

i hit u up on your wall to see if the f!ght is still on and i prop messaged u and even bumped ur thread

and ur still avoiding my question ? are u still meeting me at myrtle beach on the 4th to catch this fade or not ?

i notice u didn't answer me after several attempts but i see u log on and make threads so i know u seen my message.
 5 years ago '05        #68
Stuart Scott 207 heat pts207
space
space
$25,786 | Props total: 21737 21737
wow just wow.
My n*gga Dun
 5 years ago '06        #69
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,370 | Props total: 2343 2343
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

Originally Posted by lo life dun
then he said he gonna be in sc on myrtle beach on the 4th and im gonna be there so i said fu*k it n*gga we can f!ght.

now its 3 days away he ducking me but he can make bi*ch a.ss threads gossiping about ronald isley

the n*gga is not even 6ft 10 he some big nose lightskin n*gga from houston texas that wears black tees and black fitteds with no name or symbol on it on some cartoon character sh*t

sh*t probably aint got no name brand in it the tag just says "HAT" and "T-Shirt" on the tag

then soon as i found the fu*k n*gga twitter page and see his pic he deleted the pic and changed his avatar on twitter and made his page private talmbout he dont use that page no more.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Mr. Future; 07-01-2013 at 01:10 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #70
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
well.. damn
 5 years ago '08        #71
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 lo life dun said:

Am I the only one that read this in the colonel Stinkmeaner voice??

[pic - click to view]

Jeff Seid and 1 others gave props

5 years ago '12        #72
JonNYBlake 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,192 | Props total: 3760 3760
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

im a spank ya bi*ch a.ss n*gga. op is a phaggot a.ss fraud n*gga in his mid twenties hanging with white hipsters acting like he a thug.
I can't breathe
 5 years ago '12        #73
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 3900 3900
Urban you a bi*ch b, called out and won't even come back to the thread.

fu*king Fugazi a.ss n*gga
North!!! and 1 others gave props

5 years ago '09        #74
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 1803 1803
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

op i see you online playboy dont let that n*gga sh*t on you

also we need the footage
kiss0fdeath and 2 others gave props

5 years ago '11        #75
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #76
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 lo life dun said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #77
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,332 | Props total: 13551 13551
I thought Ron was grooving along and made this face when they went to harmonize and did a bad job of it.

Oh well, damn this thread escalated quickly
 5 years ago '10        #78
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 35 35

[pic - click to view]

Urban where u at?
 5 years ago '13        #79
MTtheImperial 
space
space
$232 | Props total: 52 52
 lo life dun said:

:irvinhah:

both threads got me , can't wait for that f!ght footage, kinda feel bad for the dude throwin down the 2:1 bet though.
 5 years ago '04        #80
warbux04 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 333 333
 lo life dun said:

Dash and 4 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago