Bargs to NY for Novak/Camby/1st rd/2 2nds

most viewed right now
 115
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Quavo and Travis Scott almost fight in intense basketball game
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Lebron James "The Decision III" likely on July 6th
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #401
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,800 | Props total: 11614 11614
It's loser a.ss net fans that cant even afford floor tickets,raptor fans who aint never been in the states and try and claim our football teams and american sports. stick to the CFL f*ggots and of course salty a.sslaker fans who still mad that they took our garbabe the only f*ggots talkin sh*t.

Good to know that it's July and u fu*kin f*ggots can't get the Knicks d!ck out ur mouth during summer time

They can keep getting our d!ck moist lately so it's nice and warm for all these as*holes anus come late October

But but it's a first round pick. Yeah if u f*ggots wanna sound smart look at the terms

But but two second rounders. Really? Is the nba the fu*kin NFL now that second rounders matter?

But but Novak and camby. O wait they can't do sh*t anyways.

Net fans got the nerve to talk sh*t.

I'm taking account and Paypal bets that's they ain't doing sh*t next year

Everyone. Put money in ur fu*kin mouth or shut the fu*k up. Money talks u fu*kin pussies. All of u so hard and love to have a big mouth. Ok. Money first u fu*kin pussies. I'm ready to take ur allowance and rent money. fu*kin f*ggots
 5 years ago '05        #402
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 412 412
The Raps could have Amnestied Bargnani and i would have been happy, the fact that they got anything for him is impressive.. even if it is a 20 somthing pick, coupled with their pick that year which could potentially be top 10 they can move up in the draft for a better player. even 2 second round picks can be traded for a first round.

a few teams were trading out of this years draft to save salary cap room. 2 2nd round picks could have got you into the first round this year. who knows what this tunrs into in 2016. whatever it is, it will be better than Bargnani...
 5 years ago '04        #403
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 3203 3203
 Brooklyn Lost said:
It's loser a.ss net fans that cant even afford floor tickets,raptor fans who aint never been in the states and try and claim our football teams and american sports. stick to the CFL f*ggots and of course salty a.sslaker fans who still mad that they took our garbabe the only f*ggots talkin sh*t.

Good to know that it's July and u fu*kin f*ggots can't get the Knicks d!ck out ur mouth during summer time

They can keep getting our d!ck moist lately so it's nice and warm for all these as*holes anus come late October

But but it's a first round pick. Yeah if u f*ggots wanna sound smart look at the terms

But but two second rounders. Really? Is the nba the fu*kin NFL now that second rounders matter?

But but Novak and camby. O wait they can't do sh*t anyways.

Net fans got the nerve to talk sh*t.

I'm taking account and Paypal bets that's they ain't doing sh*t next year

Everyone. Put money in ur fu*kin mouth or shut the fu*k up. Money talks u fu*kin pussies. All of u so hard and love to have a big mouth. Ok. Money first u fu*kin pussies. I'm ready to take ur allowance and rent money. fu*kin f*ggots
Why

Do you

write like

this all the

time?

Reading your posts makes me wanna stab my eyes out
 5 years ago '05        #404
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 412 412
 Brooklyn Lost said:
It's loser a.ss net fans that cant even afford floor tickets,raptor fans who aint never been in the states and try and claim our football teams and american sports. stick to the CFL f*ggots and of course salty a.sslaker fans who still mad that they took our garbabe the only f*ggots talkin sh*t.

Good to know that it's July and u fu*kin f*ggots can't get the Knicks d!ck out ur mouth during summer time

They can keep getting our d!ck moist lately so it's nice and warm for all these as*holes anus come late October

But but it's a first round pick. Yeah if u f*ggots wanna sound smart look at the terms

But but two second rounders. Really? Is the nba the fu*kin NFL now that second rounders matter?

But but Novak and camby. O wait they can't do sh*t anyways.

Net fans got the nerve to talk sh*t.

I'm taking account and Paypal bets that's they ain't doing sh*t next year

Everyone. Put money in ur fu*kin mouth or shut the fu*k up. Money talks u fu*kin pussies. All of u so hard and love to have a big mouth. Ok. Money first u fu*kin pussies. I'm ready to take ur allowance and rent money. fu*kin f*ggots
how do you have nearly 6000 posts in 8 months?! thats insane... how can someone talk about the knicks that much and not be depressed?
 5 years ago '04        #405
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 3203 3203
 KayGee said:
how do you have nearly 6000 posts in 8 months?! thats insane... how can someone talk about the knicks that much and not be depressed?
About 2000 of them are in reference to me. No doubt.

 5 years ago '06        #406
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Knick fans steady tried to sh*t on Lopez for putting up only 6 boards a game, go out and get a 7 footer who averaged under 4 boards a game


Knicks lost
 5 years ago '04        #407
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,279 | Props total: 14060 14060
 eLLz said:
Knick fans steady tried to sh*t on Lopez for putting up only 6 boards a game, go out and get a 7 footer who averaged under 4 boards a game


Knicks lost
brook lopez is your franchise maxed out salaried center.

bargnani is our 4th option if JR comes back.
 5 years ago '06        #408
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 StuNNa said:
brook lopez is your franchise maxed out salaried center.

bargnani is our 4th option if JR comes back.
& he played like it last year

You're paying 2/22 for 12/4 bruh
 5 years ago '10        #409
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 18 18
 Brooklyn Lost said:
"I wouldn't want him" you really are a stupid motherfu*ker aren't you

Like you don't even have to try. You just are

Look how stupid you look and sound and now look at ur butt buddies like"illuminati" and this is the people u go to war to argue with

Dex some dirty middle eastern who stalks people.

Russ come take ANOTHER fu*kin L

I'm screaming
reported for racism.
 5 years ago '10        #410
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 18 18
 eLLz said:
& he played like it last year

You're paying 2/22 for 12/4 bruh
 5 years ago '04        #411
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,279 | Props total: 14060 14060
 eLLz said:
& he played like it last year

You're paying 2/22 for 12/4 bruh
thats fine. we'd be paying 2/18 for nothing out of novak/camby bruh
 5 years ago '07        #412
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,800 | Props total: 11614 11614
 KayGee said:
how do you have nearly 6000 posts in 8 months?! thats insane... how can someone talk about the knicks that much and not be depressed?
10,000 posts coming soon
 5 years ago '06        #413
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,512 | Props total: 2193 2193
 Brooklyn Lost said:
It's loser a.ss net fans that cant even afford floor tickets,raptor fans who aint never been in the states and try and claim our football teams and american sports. stick to the CFL f*ggots and of course salty a.sslaker fans who still mad that they took our garbabe the only f*ggots talkin sh*t.

Good to know that it's July and u fu*kin f*ggots can't get the Knicks d!ck out ur mouth during summer time

They can keep getting our d!ck moist lately so it's nice and warm for all these as*holes anus come late October

But but it's a first round pick. Yeah if u f*ggots wanna sound smart look at the terms

But but two second rounders. Really? Is the nba the fu*kin NFL now that second rounders matter?

But but Novak and camby. O wait they can't do sh*t anyways.

Net fans got the nerve to talk sh*t.

I'm taking account and Paypal bets that's they ain't doing sh*t next year

Everyone. Put money in ur fu*kin mouth or shut the fu*k up. Money talks u fu*kin pussies. All of u so hard and love to have a big mouth. Ok. Money first u fu*kin pussies. I'm ready to take ur allowance and rent money. fu*kin f*ggots

Do you really think anyone gonna read this essay f*ggot?? Ol dude spend all his time on internet forums writing essays and sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #414
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,800 | Props total: 11614 11614
 theblast22 said:
reported for racism.
I didn't say the key words
 5 years ago '07        #415
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,800 | Props total: 11614 11614
 SHootar said:
Do you really think anyone gonna read this essay f*ggot?? Ol dude spend all his time on internet forums writing essays and sh*t
Still quoted me

So when was the last steelers parade u were at u d!ck riding lowlife
Doesn't ur country have the CFL
 5 years ago '06        #416
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,512 | Props total: 2193 2193
Cuz I give a fu*k about a parade??...

If the Knicks ever won anything meaningful again at least we'll know where your f*ggot a.ss will be. On your computer posting about it
 5 years ago '04        #417
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 3203 3203
 SHootar said:
Cuz I give a fu*k about a parade??...

If the Knicks ever won anything meaningful again at least we'll know where your f*ggot a.ss will be. On your computer posting about it
 5 years ago '04        #418
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 3203 3203
 aboss4real24 said:
dam these nggaz STILL HATING ON THe knicks???????? LOL YO WE GOT THese haters as hell.

got the best front court (if healthy)

best scorer in the league


if we get tony allen (who nyk is pursuing) will have the best defesive perimeter with him n shump and priggy smalls. n 1 of the best Coaches in nba

#Un*ggazLost

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #419
CosbySweater 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$36,788 | Props total: 18770 18770
 aboss4real24 said:
dam these nggaz STILL HATING ON THe knicks???????? LOL YO WE GOT THese haters as hell.

got the best front court (if healthy)

best scorer in the league


if we get tony allen (who nyk is pursuing) will have the best defesive perimeter with him n shump and priggy smalls. n 1 of the best Coaches in nba

#Un*ggazLost
1. Nope. Gasol & Z-Bo >

2. Stickman & Bron > Melo

3. Didn't y'all want Woody fired for his sh*tty a.ss rotations?
 5 years ago '12        #420
CosbySweater 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$36,788 | Props total: 18770 18770
 aboss4real24 said:
gasol best year 14 n 10, MARE worst year 14 n 7 mare>gasoul


MELO>ZBO No explanation needed

MELO>LeChoke Pasta Boy>Bosh
Nevermind....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
161 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Look at this ungrateful b*tch
159 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Cyn Santana looking thick these days
86 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She’s tall, blonde and thick 😍
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
125 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Working out is like an addiction
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Someone help Devin the Dude, he smoked himself into an alternate dimens..
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy