Bargs to NY for Novak/Camby/1st rd/2 2nds

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #321
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
According to espn knicks gave up the 2016 first round pick and barnagni enters and expiring contract 2014-2015 ...melo amare and chandler are all off the books in 2015.....I dunno but from here it looks like the knicks won
 4 years ago '04        #322
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
 xiahadix said:
According to espn knicks gave up the 2016 first round pick and barnagni enters and expiring contract 2014-2015 ...melo amare and chandler are all off the books in 2015.....I dunno but from here it looks like the knicks won
All that capspace, but what are you going to build around? A 35 year old Melo with no young guys cuz there aren't any picks?

Just saying.
 4 years ago '07        #323
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DanBootleg said:
I'm worried he will put it all together and that'll expose the lack of competency our organization has had over the years. In hindsight there's this

I have a feeling this will happen especially with a coach like Woodson son is hardheaded but he holds his players accountable.
 4 years ago '04        #324
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,538 | Props total: 3327 3327
 StuNNa said:
poor q rich, he's played for just about every team now
 4 years ago '04        #325
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
 Russ369 said:
All that capspace, but what are you going to build around? A 35 year old Melo with no young guys cuz there aren't any picks?

Just saying.
I understand your point.....but at any rate you can blow up the team if it doesn't work and have money to spend. New york itself will attract a star.....lol and melo might be around 31 then....he still got years left in him and enough to attract a few high end players...but bargani spreads the floor for melo now to score...yes his rebounding and defense is a.ss....but shump melo and chandler will have to pick up the slack...mike woodson might be the guy to ressurect barganis career.
 4 years ago '04        #326
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
Bargnani could work because hes a big man that can spread the floor and shoot the 3 and mid range, we don't have any big man right now who can do that, maybe Amare but he lost his mid range so he's basically like an upgraded Chandler until he get's that back and maybe adds more consistent post moves.

But I won't front... Bargnani plays like the laziest pos ever.

The screens he tries to set are just laughable. Aint watch too much tape, just a few videos here and there. The only thing I liked was his ability to shoot and maybe get to the rim when he wants to... (When he wants to lol)

Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-01-2013 at 01:01 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #327
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,775 | Props total: 18394 18394
This is boom or bust. Bargani, Melo and Stoudemire. Not enough shots to go around.
 4 years ago '04        #328
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Bargnani could work because hes a big man that can spread the floor and shoot the 3 and mid range, we don't have any big man right now who can do that, maybe Amare but he lost his mid range so he's basically like an upgraded Chandler until he get's that back and maybe adds more consistent post moves.

But I won't front... Bargnani plays like the laziest pos ever.

The screens he tries to set are just laughable. Aint watch too much tape, just a few videos here and there. The only thing I liked was his ability to shoot and maybe get to the rim when he wants to... (When he wants to lol)
Look at Bargs shooting % for the last 2 seasons. If you expect some sort of consistency, you are fu*ked.

He will give that "God Mode" play once every 7-10 games, then will fade back into his shell.
 4 years ago '04        #329
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Look at Bargs shooting % for the last 2 seasons. If you expect some sort of consistency, you are fu*ked.

He will give that "God Mode" play once every 7-10 games, then will fade back into his shell.
But the difference is he wont be a go to guy.... He can feed off of Melo, Amare and who ever else might be getting attention. This can open up shots for him that he normally wouldn't get. Nobody is expected him to come in and become an all-star.... but with better looks and environment he might thrive. It'll suck for you to see a guy your team picked number 1 actually being useful but it's all situational man. Barg might be better suited as a role player than a main player.
 4 years ago '04        #330
space
space
 TanstA! said:
But the difference is he wont be a go to guy.... He can feed off of Melo, Amare and who ever else might be getting attention. This can open up shots for him that he normally wouldn't get. Nobody is expected him to come in and become an all-star.... but with better looks and environment he might thrive. It'll suck for you to see a guy your team picked number 1 actually being useful but it's all situational man. Barg might be better suited as a role player than a main player.
If he hasn't gotten it after 7 years, I highly doubt he'll ever get it. Thats the frustration for us, he's been catered to his entire career here. Management and coaches tried everything to make it work for him, but nothing.

I may be wrong but whatever, even if he turns out to play well I don't really care at this point. Too many bad memories.
 4 years ago '05        #331
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TanstA! said:
He wasn't the go to guy in toronto either
 4 years ago '04        #332
space
space
 Bea5T said:
He wasn't the go to guy in toronto either
Maybe not, but he was playing starter minutes....
 4 years ago '11        #333
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 StuNNa said:
Italian Dirk gonna go ham this season for us

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #334
space
space
 Russ369 said:
If he hasn't gotten it after 7 years, I highly doubt he'll ever get it. Thats the frustration for us, he's been catered to his entire career here. Management and coaches tried everything to make it work for him, but nothing.

I may be wrong but whatever, even if he turns out to play well I don't really care at this point. Too many bad memories.
I hear ya... Im not expecting anything major but I believe dude will be the best offensive big man we have not named Amare, We need all we can get. Our big man offensive liabilities were extremely exposed. Defensive too but I believe that's because Chandler was injured, couldn't move like he would. Mad Knick fans were throwing him under the bus.
 4 years ago '11        #335
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 P-Hill said:
ya'll n*ggas to be trolling now
thought the knicks Ownership was
 4 years ago '04        #336
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Maybe not, but he was playing starter minutes....
Yeah but if you expect him to play less minutes and give you more efficient numbers, I doubt that will happen. Check his advanced stats, pretty bad... Whatever man, you guys took a chance, not a huge one, if it works out then good if not then he's an expiring in 2 seasons. I always had hope for him, but this past season he totally sh*t the bed for me.
 4 years ago '07        #337
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this whole thread lost

apparantly the knicks lost for giving up steve novak when other teams were offering boozer and David Lee

Knicks won
 4 years ago '11        #338
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 TanstA! said:
I hear ya... Im not expecting anything major but I have to believe dude who be the best offensive big man we have not named Amare, We need all we can get. Our big man liabilities were extremely exposed.
Copeland is better then bargn as of right now.

You knick fan's sound fu*king retarded and either never watched bargn play more then a couple time's or the summer heat got yall in NY seriously dehydrated
 4 years ago '11        #339
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
Why didn't the raptor's get copeland
 4 years ago '04        #340
space
space
Barg right now is better than Novak and 48 year old Camby so yeah....

That pick stings tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy