most viewed right now
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #301
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 King Henry said:
You're stuck with Q-Rich, Novak, & Camby for three years
Q-Rich was re-signed two a 3 year min deal, with only the first year being guaranteed. I don't mind him as a guy off the bench, beats the hell outta Alan Anderson or Pietrus

Camby will probably be waived, only a 2 year deal, same as Bargs...

Only guy we are "stuck with' is Novak... We needed a shooter anyway, and his 3 year deal is only at 3.75m per... You are making it seem like thats a problem, have you seen the other contracts we have on the team? He's the least of our concerns, financially speaking.
 5 years ago '04        #302
space
space
 INFAMOUS said:
nooo the raptors took back q rich on a 3 year deal also
Only 1 year of that is guaranteed.
 5 years ago '08        #303
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,514 | Props total: 12937 12937
 TanstA! said:
But the difference is he wont be a go to guy.... He can feed off of Melo, Amare and who ever else might be getting attention. This can open up shots for him that he normally wouldn't get. Nobody is expected him to come in and become an all-star.... but with better looks and environment he might thrive. It'll suck for you to see a guy your team picked number 1 actually being useful but it's all situational man. Barg might be better suited as a role player than a main player.
He wasn't a go to guy in Toronto, he was relegated to a role player. And he had multiple opportunities to hit open shots but the 3 point shot has NEVER been a good shot for him percentage wise. He can it at times but not with any consistency.

I don't mean to insult you but at this point I'm seeing faulty reasoning from a lot of fans to justify the specs of this deal.
 5 years ago '04        #304
space
space
 Dray said:
saved for my new sig

[pic - click to view]

Looking at it from an advanced stats point of view, he was right... I made this thread last year and all the Knicks fans clowned me. Funny how that works right, when he's on someone elses team he's garbage, but as soon as their squad gets him he's GOAT 2.0
 5 years ago '04        #305
space
space
 TanstA! said:
The Canadians are out in full force. As I said, you enjoy our trash, we'll enjoy yours. You dudes think im delusional because I believe we actually upgraded our offense, cool... no doubt...
Well obviously on paper you got the best player in the deal, but let him play atleast 1/4th of the season before we jump to conclusions...
 5 years ago '04        #306
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$36,058 | Props total: 23057 23057
 Dray said:
clown moderator keep's editing his post's every other page fu*k outta here
stop pressing refresh so damn much you bird.
 5 years ago '04        #307
space
space
The trade still sucks, Im trying to make the best of it and find the reasoning in it... sh*t on me for it, you guys knows ur reasoning, you wanted Barg the fu*k off the team. You're welcome.
 5 years ago '04        #308
space
space
 Dray said:
Since when do you edit something after it's been quoted to add 3 paragraph's to make urself feel good but you just looking emotional

bi*ch you have something to say make a new post don't edit some bullsh*t after the fact.
this is also why you have so many damn posts in 2 years because you post too many fu*king comments. I try to add on instead of spamming the board.

Keep posting those out of place gifs you lame.
 5 years ago '04        #309
space
space
 TanstA! said:
The trade still sucks, Im trying to make the best of it and find the reasoning in it... sh*t on me for it, you guys knows ur reasoning, you wanted Barg the fu*k off the team. You're welcome.
Win-win I guess.

Just please, control your flip-flopping hoes tho...
 5 years ago '06        #310
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
space
$38,074 | Props total: 24092 24092
why is this 20 pages so far
 5 years ago '04        #311
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
why is this 20 pages so far
pathetic franchise, players, & fans. i dont know either tho..... slow week i guess.

plus im sure half the comments are just

Knicks Lost anyway.
 5 years ago '10        #312
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
Knicks lost.
 5 years ago '04        #313
space
space
You'll know Bargnani is acclimated with the Knicks when fans are going to ask themselves "Does this guy even LIKE basketball?"

5 years ago '04        #314
space
space
 Dray said:
Like I give A fu*k about post count while I post in gameday thread's (20 thousand u btw..)

I been on BX since 05 ask your boss dummy

Same clown moderator who begged and begged ronnie for the mod title like he didn't?

[pic - click to view]

Son i been here since 04 and its the only forum im on... you see it says Join Date Nov 2004? Your account says 2011... In 2 years you have a 2/3's of my post count which took 9 years.

You are a herb sir.
 5 years ago '04        #315
space
space
Bruh, if you've been here since 05.... then at the rate of 12k posts in 2 years, you would have 48 thousand posts.

go outside.
 5 years ago '04        #316
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,229 | Props total: 13970 13970
Toronto gave q rich a 3 year extension

I cant breathe
 5 years ago '04        #317
space
space
 Dray said:
I had under 5 for 5 year's

meanwhile you still were the biggest square to everyone back then and now try to run sh*t with the "M" badge..
fu*k are u talking about b, Ronnie can come get this M like it matters to me... that sh*t was graphic section related anyway

try harder herb.
 5 years ago '04        #318
space
space
 StuNNa said:
Toronto gave q rich a 3 year extension

I cant breathe
You stupid fu*ks ignore the facts huh, love to play sh*t in your favor no matter what huh? the 2nd and 3rd years are team options... So its only 1 year guaranteed.
 07-01-2013, 12:55 PM         #319
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks lostttttttttttttttt

melo fat a.ss is not a winner
 5 years ago '08        #320
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,514 | Props total: 12937 12937
 Russ369 said:
Looking at it from an advanced stats point of view, he was right... I made this thread last year and all the Knicks fans clowned me. Funny how that works right, when he's on someone elses team he's garbage, but as soon as their squad gets him he's GOAT 2.0
Their idiocy knows no bounds. I almost feel like post hunting in some of the old Raptor threads to quote their Bargnani related posts.

But if I were to do that I'd be called a 'loser' and they'd resort to using the good old trolling excuse.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 28s
Quentin Richardson received a three-year deal - one year guaranteed - in order to complete Knicks trade for Bargnani. Announcement July 10th

Idiots parading around talking about 3 years. Talking out of your a.sses has become something of a ritual hasn't it?

You guys keep talking about how serviceable he is but in the mean while you guys are doing an incredible job of ignoring his durability issue and recent numbers. I've seen people attributing his p!ss poor performances due to Toronto's playing style and culture when Bargnani was a player that was being spoon fed minutes by the GENERAL MANAGER and not the coach.

Recent performance is a better predictor of future performance and Knick fans have this weird line of thinking where they keep referencing his numbers from two years ago when he isn't nearly as agile or as durable, and even more pressing, the defacto #1 option on a team that played at a faster pace.

"But he can score"

If you're interested in a high usage player that shoots sub 35% from beyond the arc and has seen his FT attempts dip in consecutive years resulting in even worse advanced stats; then sure Bargnani can host up a ton of shots and occasionally score. And here's the punchline! At the expense of utilizing his lauded offense you'll have to embrace his p!ss poor rebounding (already one of the leagues worst rebounding teams) and full blown brain farts in pick and roll situations which should bode well for the rest of your teams foul rates.

"But he can score."

I guess Woodson will be asking Melo to get off the elbow and top of the circle to allow Amare and Bargnani to thrive in their new offense.

"But But But Novak is on a 3 year deal losers!"

And someone who could viably be traded to a team like the Clippers or another contender if Novak thrives in his role as a spot shooter in Toronto which is a totally reasonable prediction.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
105 comments
19 hours ago